Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

make your own OFP2 screenshot

Okay, so it's not finished, and not espically great, but what do you expect for 1AM work? :P

OFP2_Street_beta.jpg [99kb smile_o.gif]

Both the rifle pic and red dot were taken of various airsoft sites, the background pic was (I think,that was what file name was anyway) Baghdad. It was edited mainly in Photoshop, and I moved the image to Paint Shop Pro a few times (I find it easier to use).

And yes I know it's prob not an M4, but oh well :P

I'll probably do another one, as I'm not espically happy with that one, but it's a start xmas_o.gif

- Ben

..no I have no idea why I used that c'mas smilie..

Quote[/b] ]its real life

oh haha well games these days.. jus look so real an stuff lol

pfff, see what happens when I leave you... tounge_o.gif

kickass pic!

There was a green box addon somewhere... "dsa_box" .pbo or something... if somebody has it I would be very happy to recieve it.

I know that Specop9 HAD it, I got it from him I believe... anyhow, that could prove usefull when mixing game/rl images.

EDIT: btw, nice yellow car, I see you cleaned the dust orf parts... tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Is this Farcry Blanco? I don't like the light with it, looks supernatural, irrealistic. I rather go with the dirty but realistic colors of OFP.

Indeed, it's enemy in sight, I did not much to make it look like OFP smile_o.gif

I agree about the colors, but not about the light. The lighting engine in OFP is very poor imo.

The lighting engine in OFP is very poor imo.

That's correct and totally understandable, looking at its age. What I meant was the general look and the colors.

Can't see it sad_o.gif

copy and paste into the adress bar...

it looks like a BF2 screen... rock.gif

7,62 you are not being serious are you? If OFP2 looks like this then I will be the first to forget this the OFP-stage of my life! mad_o.gif

7,62 you are not being serious are you? If OFP2 looks like this then I will be the first to forget this the OFP-stage of my life!  mad_o.gif

Nah, if that happened I would stick with OFP1 for a couple of years untill OFP3 comes out wink_o.gif

394_g.jpg

That actually looks pretty good. But we're straying from the topic, anyone care to make more OFP-2 images? biggrin_o.gif

I really don't cear much of what the graphic will be on OFP2, we already know it's VBS based and graphic there is ok.

What matter is the game itself.

Oh man that i´m gonna be disappointed if ofp 2 is VBS with ofp 2 sticker in the front cover.

Curse not, placebo already said it will have full support of DX9 smile_o.gif

Sorry for the bad quality, no scanner so had to use my digitalcamera to take a picture of it ;)

From swedish pcgamer.

The text mostly talks about how they made it possible with firing from vehicles and same stuff that been bought up before.

Also talks about the www.flashpoint2.com homepage and that we should expect some new stuff on it soon. Around E3 maybe?

tounge_o.gif