Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

make your own OFP2 screenshot

UN-BE FRIGGIN0LIEVABLE!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

More More!

C'mon Darek! just hit your printscreen key a few hundred more times! tounge_o.gif

EDIT: and just in case Darek is about to get fired for releasing classified material, copies of the pics are already up at The FAQ. biggrin_o.gif

More More!

C'mon Darek! just hist your printscreen key a few hundred more times! tounge_o.gif

Lol, fo shizzle!

OMG, those look great, such a relief, now all we need is combat videography!

That can't be OFP2, can it ?  rock.gif  crazy_o.gif  wow_o.gif

It is!

must be theyre on the flashpoint1985.com ftp

You know that last image looks like a House from Nogova in Resistance, could it be they are including the original Flashpoint Islands in OFP2 also?

ofp.info has just posted pictures from theavonlady. are they real? I hope so ;).

OMG is that OFP2 or OFP for XBOX?

It looks good but not that good for now , the dust particles and stuff i dont know kinda looks like one of those MOH games or COD , bah i'm just too indoctrinated and blinbded by present OFP that its hard to imagine what ofp2 would or should look like anyway.

biggrin_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

ofp.info has just posted pictures from theavonlady. are they real? I hope so ;).

Look back a page here. Look at the original BIS URls and pi file names.

Jordan Man Derek .... is that a anagram of summit?

Whos the guy posted them first? Secret BIS employee? Placebo incognito tounge_o.gif .

Introduce yourself biggrin_o.gif

That looks good, looks at the shadow on the soldier. smile_o.gif

Whos the guy posted them first? Secret BIS employee?

Well he's got my vote for BIS Employee of the Month! biggrin_o.gif

I was plannig to buy VBS1 but after those screens man I dont want to waste my money now on VBS1 cause OFP2 blows VBS1 and all other games in the world away wow_o.gif

Simply amazing more screens of the enemy and vehicles please some screens of the vehicles with 2 gunners also a screen of a H-60 any version would be good I want to see if it has a Pilot, CoPilot and a Gunner 3 crewed choppers wink_o.gif

I also heard like I said 2 months ago at the end of this year we can see a possible demo release wink_o.gif

Guys, this thread is for making your own OFP2 screenshots, if you want to discuss something else, do it in other threads smile_o.gif

Quick mods check his IP , if its LA i know its placebo tounge_o.gif .

Well if hes fit enough to post pics of OFP2 he better not forget he needs to reduce my WL-1 on the day E3 is as he said himself wink_o.gif .

What did I just say about the purpose of this thread? Don't make me take out my moderating stick and start spanking you mad_o.gif

As for the person who posted those photographs - we're investigating, due to a dodgy avatar. We might keep you informed blues.gif

What did I just say about the purpose of this thread? Don't make me take out my moderating stick and start spanking you mad_o.gif

As for the person who posted those photographs - we're investigating, due to a dodgy avatar. We might keep you informed blues.gif

LMAO, you're so full of it  tounge_o.gif

anyway,

[ig]http://www.roughnecks.org/specop/Images/OFP2lol.jpg[/ig]

check image size!

You could also mistake him for a real person, just gotta have the correct lighting.

great pic specop, but the terain texture look too poor ! wink_o.gif