Sign in to follow this  
DKM Jaguar

Decisive Killing Machines

Beautiful work. Did you alter the image at all in PS? Or is that a raw screen image? One more question, I'm working on a model and was wondering what the C-130's max poly count on the highest LOD is? Just want to know what is an acceptable poly count on a large craft like that.

Again, Great work (thanks for the model Extraction!)

DAMN Jaguar

i must say im impressed, judging how the old C130´s looked this must be one of the best planes in OFP this far (model wise)

i really like it, and look forward to test it smile_o.gif

hope you make a really nice Parajump script biggrin_o.gif

Scrub: The only altering I did was change the image size buy Copying and pasting.

That Herc looks bloody awesome!  wow_o.gif  smile_o.gif

<span style='font-size:7.1pt;line-height:100%'>Hopefuly, RAH-66 textures will be update to this standard one day... sorry... I couldn't resist. wink_o.gif</span>

Top notch, Jaguar! I was a bit sceptically when I saw the first pictures but the last one look bloody awesome!

Now i know this is hardly a finished addon/model/texture but i hope youve noticed that in one of those pics you can see the whole of the ground through the cockpit windows instead of the interior of the plane.

Nice job on the textures though , very tastefully done , they dont look cartoonish but very REAL. Something we see very rarely happen in OFP addons , only other team with such elite texture jobs are the CSLA folks smile_o.gif .

kgb-cccp @ April 04 2005,17:59)]Any release date? wink_o.gif

When it's done...no point in asking.  smile_o.gif

And I can almost be sure that it won't be this month, or maybe not even next month.

I think it is amazing,I hope my apache looks anywhere as good when its done,also the camo one looks exactly like the one in LR airforce base,those planes are nothing short of amazing,the textures especially,whoever does those is gifted.

Piccy1

Piccy2

Piccy3

Piccy4

My attempt to beat the JPG compression and show the addons are they are...

complete with reversed faces and stuff. (All will be Fixed though.)  wink_o.gif

Jag you're a machine mate. I thought the flat jpeg looked bloody good as it was... but on the model ingame wow_o.gif

smile_o.gif

Hopefully it looks something like this: http://www.airliners.net/open.file/688441/L/

But there's a few problems with it, nothing which won't be fixed. smile_o.gif

Thanks for the very kind comments all.. personally I don't think it looks to good compared to the aircraft of CSLAII and the other great texturers.

Crap now someone better retexture everyother unit that might ever see action with this plane , because otherwise this will look sooooo out of the OFP world biggrin_o.gif .

Jag the wheels are kinda INSIDE the plane , is the landing gear really this low or is it a fault with the model ?

Well... The pic in the Jag's (last) post on previous page, shows gear pretty well... If that's what you mean.

The model will be changed quite a bit to make it work properly, and because I'm no modeller I can't show the fixes, but they're being done now. wink_o.gif

So I know it sounds stupid but try to blank out the problems in the model for now. tounge_o.gif

I'll give the RAH-66 a reskin at some time, I'll get the C130 and the ADATS out first though.

Release dates? Sorry.. the work has not really begun yet so I can't even begin to estimate, plus we all know what bad luck dates bring.

OH and By the way: BAS gave me permission to use their Minigun models so AC-130 is a definet.

Jag m8 the texture job is 1 of the best I have seen man wow_o.gif

Keep up the good work m8 wink_o.gif

Superb work Jaguar wow_o.gif

This is going to be my most favorite addon smile_o.gif

Great work, as usual, it's definitely the best C-130 I've seen for OFP (no offence Lost Brothers Mod and others)

Miles Teg approached me to do Jordanian, Israeli and Egyptian versions, so this is kinda thir C130s too tounge_o.gif