Sign in to follow this  
DKM Jaguar

Decisive Killing Machines

The rest of the crew would be passengers but then they'd exit the C-130 on the jump command. Best bet would be to make them not part of the player group, with just the pilot and gunner under the same group.

We'll be sorting out this side of things once I've got the interior model.

In the meantime:

Picture

it looks as you have edited it into that pic.... from, like FS2004 or something biggrin_o.gif

just magnificent smile_o.gif

Simply excellent. Incrediable.

Out of interest Jag, could you give us a quick run down on the scripts and stuff you plan to include in it. Out of interest.

Oh and btw, hows the ADATS and other stuff coming along?

Getting things finished when you are basically working on addons alone and have no knowledge of scripting and limited knowledge of modelling is almost impossible. The ADATS awaits a load of scripts (though the textures are looking a bit tired on it..) The Rapier needs texturing and scripts.

All these addons will be released, it is just when that is the question. The TOS and Paladin are the same.

As of yet there are no plans for a Diasycutter/MOAB version. The C-130s which carry them are heavily modified, and finding pictures of what changes have been made is quite difficult (especailly when you have no time tounge_o.gif ).

Plus it is so rare for daisy cutters to be used in real life, and the fact that it's the kind of thing that the 2-minute addon testers love make me think it's not worth it.

Some good news:

You will most likely be seeing the C-130s soon, there's not a huge amount they need to be finished. It'll be a couple of months probably, but no release date can or will be given, they bring only bad luck. smile_o.gif

I didnt mean it in the way, "well where the hell are the fricking addons?!" way, lol, just a interested inquision. lol.

That sounds great Jag, I know for one, like you sad the Daisy Cutter wouldnt be really used by people other than to mess with.

I didnt mean it in the way, "well where the hell are the fricking addons?!" way, lol, just a interested inquision. lol.

I know. wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

holds up banner again, shouts SCREENIES SCREENIES SCREENIES! biggrin_o.gif

Got any pictures of the Dutch herc yet??? smile_o.gifxmas_o.gif

lol glad u like it biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif it's good the way it is but maybe you have a more reliable host? (this=imageshack) it's up to you...

I'll see if i can improve it a little bit since it was only a five minute job blues.gif lol

(will be tomorrow or sumthing)

keep up the good work

PS. replace the i with an e and your gratitude is perfect tounge_o.gif

Dutch

I'm not happy with it..

The text is wrong, the C-130 should be a C-130H30... too much to mention.

But it gives you a general idea of what the Dutch one will look like. sad_o.gif

Dutch

I'm not happy with it..

The text is wrong, the C-130 should be a C-130H30... too much to mention.

But it gives you a general idea of what the Dutch one will look like. sad_o.gif

crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif rolls back with chair! WOOW! dude!

That is good man! The spots are darker though but the shape of them is good! And yes the font is different but that doenst matter man its beta I dont mind!

thanks for making this!

I sense the missionmaking hormones to make a very powerful return when this is released tounge_o.gif .

Nice new new sig Jag rock.gif

Thats for a different thread, lets keep talking about the C-130's in here wink_o.gif

Edit: Click Jaguar's or my sig for clarification

Erk.. this topic's too much about my sig and not enough about addons. crazy_o.gif

No russian versions, even I'm not dumb enough to beleive they use them. tounge_o.gif

Erk.. this topic's too much about my sig and not enough about addons. crazy_o.gif

NOW I'm curious about your sig though wow_o.gif

You're right, let's talk about the addon