Sign in to follow this  
tophe

BIS @ E3: Confirmed!

...Will we be able to follow the news here, in forums or in BIS web???

I´m so far from E3 wink_o.gif

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Good news to know, I have a brother going to E3, so I'll have to make him pay BIS a visit wink_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Good news to know, I have a brother going to E3, so I'll have to make him pay BIS a visit  wink_o.gif

ask him to carry a video camera ;) and upload it here when he returns biggrin_o.gif

Yep and we can then edit the video of placebo and harass/blackmail him later to give out more info about OFP2 tounge_o.gif .

I just hope Claire from Codemasters does not conduct an interview. Those tend to get lost and never get published...

Hi, i hope that in this E3 we can see some ooohhhh ooohhhh.... OOOOHHHHHHH.....* OFP2 pics, in game, units moving, the surfaces beeing holed by the grenades & tank shells, the vehicles with 2 or 3 destroyed models that be randomized when they'r blown off; good anims on the units, fanzy weapons, some clues of the story line, some cloes ups of the under skirts of the E3 girls (with a lot of respect... "plz lady could i take some photos of what's under your skirt?, plz..." "that's a lot of respect..."), pics or videos of the terains/islands where the campaing gonna take place, info info infohhhhh ooohhhhh OOHHHH OFP2!!!!!! yesssss!!!! mmhhh...*

P.D: We love this game.

YESS. News, sexy, wonderfull, horny, erotic news smile_o.giftounge_o.gif

Good to hear were getting some info, lets hope we get OFP2 news. And lets hope its look great. Better looking than VBS smile_o.gif

YESS. News, sexy, wonderfull, horny, erotic news  smile_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Good to hear were getting some info, lets hope we get OFP2 news. And lets hope its look great. Better looking than VBS  smile_o.gif

That's for sure. smile_o.gif It will be better then VBS.

YESS. News, sexy, wonderfull, horny, erotic news smile_o.giftounge_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]nfo info infohhhhh ooohhhhh OOHHHH OFP2!!!!!! yesssss!!!! mmhhh...*

crazy_o.gif Wow lol.

I also hope there is gonna be some images and more information about the next generation engine OFP2 will be running on. blues.gif

Yes!

Images, video, information, anything.

It's like some sort of interrogation.

guys, i don't want to be seen as a pessimist, but better calm down and wait what we really get there before there come up too many wishes tounge_o.gif

but anyway, interesting blues.gif news

Don't want to lower your excitement - but I don't think we'll see ANY pics of OFP2. It's just too far from released to expect real ingame pics, since, if there's already any functional graphics engine at all, it probably doesn't look very nice yet.

I hear you hardrock, but if they show us something good we are pleased that we had more than we expected ;)

THIS IS GREAT NEWS  biggrin_o.gif

notice how the post said.. 2005 and beyond

... and it said games. So Bohemia has more than one game to show?

Maybe they got permission from Bohemia AU to show and talk some stuff about Independence Lost. Who knows...

Maybe they got permission from Bohemia AU to show and talk some stuff about Independence Lost. Who knows...

or only OFP-X box and OFP2 wink_o.gif

or only OFP-X box and OFP2 wink_o.gif

Yep, I actually doubt that IL will be there. BIA is too busy working on the new VBS1 modules.

I dont think well see anything of OFP2 ot E3, arent they still finalising what features are going to implemented into the engine???

Isnt it supposed to be based on a revised VBS engine? I think the graphics will be the last thig that is done.

But any news will be good news.

I dont think well see anything of OFP2 ot E3, arent they still finalising what features are going to implemented into the engine???

Isnt it supposed to be based on a revised VBS engine? I think the graphics will be the last thig that is done.

But any news will be good news.

if they base it on vbs i won't buy it, i expect a new and better engine, vbs is just a tweaked ofp engine sad_o.gif

why do they need a permission from BIA? as you can see here, BIA is part of BIS.

if they base it on vbs i won't buy it, i expect a new and better engine, vbs is just a tweaked ofp engine sad_o.gif

Uhm, BIS cleary told us that they were working on a new generation engine.

A new GENERATION doesnt necessarily mean a BRAND NEW GROUND UP engine.

Im the next GENERATION of my family, im still carrying over components from my predecessors, and I have no doubt OFP2 will in its engine also.

Id bet my new PC thats its a rework of the current tech (maybe a major one at that).

VBS1 is basically OFP itself so i dont know whats all the hassle about. I dont care what they base it on as long as it comes out the way we want it to be.