Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

cool sounds great i also noticed on ffurV4.2 that the crew men look better than the ffur soldiers becuase of their nice little radio headset could you add them to the soldiers aswell and make the crew look a bit more crew like.

Plus any chance of some more pictures of ffur5.0 and also an estimated time.

No more pictures for now, and it'll be released when we're satisfied it's bugless, which should be at the earliest the 20th.

I'm running a P4 3.0 Ghz cpu 800 fsb with 1GB of ram and an Ti-4600 4X AGP vid card and run around 15-20fps with the original BIS Battlefields and I run around 10-15fps running this mod plus some other enhancements rock.gif .

Your Video card is where you have a huge bottleneck on your config ... changing it for a most recent DX9 card with at least 128Mo of memory will help a lot.

@Totala - I have been planning on upgrading my vid card.  I'm just not ready to let this one go yet since it does all that I asked of it.  Graphics all the way in OFP and running 2X Antialiasing makes the game look great smile_o.gif.  Although I believe the vid card is limiting me from over clocking my system passed 3.6Ghz  rock.gif .

could u change the shilka in 5.0? beacuse now it's compleatly worthless. I can play around with a shilka at 50 meter, wating 20 seconds before I fire a rocked on it.

ok guys: as the normal woodland conversion is now at beta stage we want to provide a liitle view of the future work we are thinking about and doing too.

Quote[/b] ]

After a rather short FFUR team discussion we came to the result that "The FFUR 5.0 Pack" will be made as Desert and Winter Conversion too, hopefully we'll manage to get all the needed addons for these theme. so be aware, after the normal woodland 5.0 release it will get very hot and very cold tounge_o.gif

Great news!!!!

That means that we will have winter islands and desert islands too?

Excellent! I love the Snow!

However, I'm sorry to break the mood but I found somthing you may or may not have adressed for FFUR 5.0

When I set the hind to "Flying" in the editor, when in game all I see is the landing gear and the pilots floating in the air. It was working fine when it's "In Formation," but ever since I set it to "flying" it's been hidden.

I apoligise if this problem has already been addressed in the forum, but it's a bit of a hasstle searching through 70+ pages to find the problem.

I'M USING THE LATEST DOWNLOADABLE VERSION OF FFUR!

very good news, your new plans are very appreciated, this will give alot of variety to all those missions available already, a great idea, keep up the good work smile_o.gif

sounds great i love the snow areas aswell but ive noticed there arent many decent snow addons well that to my knowledge but thats a great idea

ok guys: as the normal woodland conversion is now at beta stage we want to provide a liitle view of the future work we are thinking about and doing too.
Quote[/b] ]

After a rather short FFUR team discussion we came to the result that "The FFUR 5.0 Pack" will be made as Desert and Winter Conversion too, hopefully we'll manage to get all the needed addons for these theme. so be aware, after the normal woodland 5.0 release it will get very hot and very cold tounge_o.gif

This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with my little question in the discussion thread would it?

Well, I don't mind, great news that someone talented finally decides to do it. Best of luck to you! wink_o.gif

thunderbird said that already in the ofp.info forums some time ago

though it is now getting some structures smile_o.gif

So, the only real question remaining is whether FFXUR 5.0 will be better than OFP 2 tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

After a rather short FFUR team discussion we came to the result that "The FFUR 5.0 Pack" will be made as Desert and Winter Conversion too, hopefully we'll manage to get all the needed addons for these theme. so be aware, after the normal woodland 5.0 release it will get very hot and very cold  tounge_o.gif

note that we will be working together thunderbird and i to be createing both an FFUR and Y2K3 desert and winter conversion

nah, just a promise, really, there can always be something hidden, you gave me another idea what to test smile_o.gif

I'm assuming that HYK's winter troops will be used for the U.S but which ones were going to be used for the Russians?

And as well...which vehicles?

Just curious.

smile_o.gif

I'm assuming that HYK's winter troops will be used for the U.S but which ones were going to be used for the Russians?

And as well...which vehicles?

Just curious.

smile_o.gif

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. smile_o.gif

The Hyk winter troops are obvious, but are there any Russian winter troops & vehicles with the same quality?

New operation flashpoint 2 screens at gamershell.com

Hum... rock.gif Old news, did u check the OPF2 foruns?