Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

Do you know where can I find missions for this mod ?

all missions since it only replacing evrything in the game

well evry mission that at least has 1 orgonal ofp unit in it tounge_o.gif

please no clean editor anymore sad_o.gif

i want to play with other addons too sad_o.gif

It does get rid of a lot addons I know I'd like to use but that's the price you pay I guess.

also for a newer version how about adding that transparrent water and a new sky for ofp thats if its not already been done

Also 51% done cant wait for it to finish

this mod is really good. but all these effects and scripts make it lag. even on the standard missions it lags. I tried the CwC campaign with this mod and on most mission it lagged. often it didn't lag that much so it was still playeble but when tanks and stuff like that exploded it lagged shit. the only mission that didn't lag was the 4:th mission were u're on patrol in some woods. it would be good if u could choose away stuff that u don't think is really nessesary. like ecp did. and that u could (if possible) choose what should be installed during the install. like effects, models, sounds, land taxtures, clean editor. it would be awsome

well i think the clean editor is a great idea because when i create missions its usually not with a modcause of all the different units introduced by the mod but now i can create mission using this mod without using a worng unit by mistake.

But the idea like general just said would be very good things like chopper dust or different kind of explosion effects like a sang kick effect on/off to help it not lag as much but i still havent played this so im not sure how much it does lag

So is there a definate size estamate yet? Will it be over 700MB like the last one if it's a whole new one, or just a "large" update?

*btw when I posted this you were at bandwith limit!!* crazy_o.gif

on photobucket you don't put files or?

anyway, it will be a complete new pack, no update, and will be around 400 MB smile_o.gif

okay just one more thing do you know the link at the first post for the download is that actually the full version or is it v1.3 or whatever so basically will i still need my flash fx patchV42.

and i shall have flash tonight well about 20mins

hey all

ive finally downloaded it and its a great mod shame aout the size but theres a few things i dont like like the sniper uniform its t brown for a real sniper and the actual m21 sniper rifle isnt very nice but everything else sees great

Keep up the ecellent work and please could it be possible for you to turn the next flashmod into an update because i dont want to download another massith file also i love some of the new music added but also i dont really like the main menu skin

also one more thing please change the alert stances ive noticed when peole are in alert mode theytend to crouch all the time that should only be in combat mode.

Plus excellent sky pack you have there doesnt seem to lag like otheres and it looks very nice.

Plus is it possible for you to get rif of all the gogles in game like lower and raise goggles im not to keen on them.

And excellent night vision and the action menu in the action thing "oreders" or something like thathow about changing that into a pop up box you activate throught the radio menu because it takes up the whole action menu bar up

i just installed FFUX 3.4 and 4.0 patch.

my .wrp files are modified .

Where can i get original version of these files ?

on photobucket you don't put files or?

anyway, it will be a complete new pack, no update, and will be around 400 MB smile_o.gif

Ahh thank you! (400 MB? That's smaller, but I guess you've probably categorized everything correctly this time, and have gotten rid of the uneeded bits?) smile_o.gif

The OFP CD?

no , its compressed , and i dont want reinstall OFP

News From the Front:

Quote[/b] ]Here you go, seems things are developing not as we have expected. Due to RL and RHS promises we'll wait and hope to be able to release it before June (again no promises on that).

Sorry for those that might be dissappointed sad_o.gif, but it will be worth the waiting time smile_o.gif, in the mean time test the new csla release with its campaign, of course only if they release it soon tounge_o.gif

greetings from TB and the rest of the team

brought to you by the FFUR Reporter from the Front tounge_o.gif

Do you guys get huge lag when there are a lot of objects on the map? I was getting 5 fps in the first mission of "Too young to die"

wink_o.gif

Do you guys get huge lag when there are a lot of objects on the map?  I was getting 5 fps in the first mission of "Too young to die"

wink_o.gif

i get lag in missions with alot of objects.

its called "gaming" tounge_o.gif more objects = more lag. no matter what mod.. or what game u play.

Do you guys get huge lag when there are a lot of objects on the map?  I was getting 5 fps in the first mission of "Too young to die"

wink_o.gif

its called "gaming"  tounge_o.gif  more objects = more lag. no matter what mod.. or what game u play.

normal mods=

lots of units means a little lag some times

this mod=

lots of units means unplayeble

Do you guys get huge lag when there are a lot of objects on the map? I was getting 5 fps in the first mission of "Too young to die"

wink_o.gif

its called "gaming" tounge_o.gif more objects = more lag. no matter what mod.. or what game u play.

normal mods=

lots of units means a little lag some times

this mod=

lots of units means unplayeble

that's your comp wink_o.gif

I can see two things to reduce lag and improve performance

- repack each addon with zero compression (literally uncompressed)

- in your OFP preferences set textures to 512...some user made addons use high quality textures which may bring down the performance

I was playing the ROC mod the other day, And I noticed they had a really cool smoketrail after all grenades launched by grenade launchers.

Any chance of implementing something similar in FFXUR?

3,2 Gh

512 memory card

256 graphich card

to low?

and ya I draw down the texture and the geometry.