Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

If the Recoil values are really realistic, i write a letter to Automat Kalashnikov and other arms manufacturers, telling them they can save a couple of cents on each weapon by not implementing the burst or full-auto modes, because they are useless.

On some dead soldiers you can "take medical tools".

How can i use them?

@ Tomislav

Ok, when i am shot down over the sea, i will parachute down as usual but whne i land in the sea i am now on some sort of life raft. The raft makes a weird kind of engine noise and also leaves a wave behind it as if it were a boat.

As far as the medievac i didnt mean random helicopters spawning. What i meant was that you could implement them yourselves and carry a teammate to a field hospital etc. As its impossible to make the carrying animation, then dont worry sad_o.gif

@ Tomislav

Ok, when i am shot down over the sea, i will parachute down as usual but whne i land in the sea i am now on some sort of life raft. The raft makes a weird kind of engine noise and also leaves a wave behind it as if it were a boat.

As far as the medievac i didnt mean random helicopters spawning. What i meant was that you could implement them yourselves and carry a teammate to a field hospital etc. As its impossible to make the carrying animation, then dont worry sad_o.gif

ok we'll see what we can do.

to the carrying thing, i never said it would be impossible, but i doubt someone makes it as it is faaar to complicated as far as i know

I have two questions:

1. I asked this earlier but never found a response for it. In the new editor I am unable to draw syncronize waypoint lines between waypoints, why is this? I click on synchronize, hold on one waypoint and drag to another but a line never appears...

2. How do I use the other add-ons that aren't actually used as replacements in this mod. The add-on clean-sweep removes all the non-directly used add-ons from the list, it's extremely annoying. I would like to be able to use the other combat, BAS, HyK, etc, etc units but the clean add-on utility has gotten rid of them, how do I get around this?

Thankyou.

1. I asked this earlier but never found a response for it. In the new editor I am unable to draw syncronize waypoint lines between waypoints, why is this? I click on synchronize, hold on one waypoint and drag to another but a line never appears...

Click once on the waypoint, and then hold down as you drag, that should do it, I have no problems on my comp involving that.

BTW Nice GUI

So no one is willing to seperate the music for me? I recently got hit with a HD filler trojan and dont have enough space to grab the pack all at once.

can you not get antivirus software to get rid of it?

Yeah well...looks nice. Especially the steerable parachutes.

Thx for your advise Thunderbird but it didnt helped, I dont know whats wrong. i removed the lsr addons from my addon folder but when i try to start ffur it still says Hep Soldiers need HeP Weapons. And when I delete HEP Soldiers it says : InQ Soldiers need InQ Weaponpack. I had these in my addon folder and my ffur folder before and it didnt matters but now.. Nothing else than Chaos is left....

Also i tried to fix lsr addons with the new cpp but didnt worked too.

Itseme uninstall flashpoint, delete the codemasters folder and restart. Then reinstall flashpoint install the patch 1.96, then install ffx 4.5 .

Would it be possible to add congiguarble keys instead of having hold down the shift button to lean e.g. just press insert for lean left and pg up for lean right, whihc can be changed in the options,controls menu?

If that is possible please make it so that configs can be switched on and off in the video options (e.g. multiplayer config and body explosions).

Would it also be possible to make weapon switching from primary weapons to secondary weapons (pistols) alot quicker as this will help if you run out of ammo during a fire fight and cant afford to reload (just like real life).

Also instead of bending down to drop an object, make it so the object is dropped instead as this is dodgy when you need to be quick.

CHANGED GUI

@Itseme: what wilson said is the very last option in my opinion, just be sure to install ffur 3.5 then patch 4.5

and then you have to make sure not to have the same addon files in the ofp addons or res addons folder and in the FFUR addons folder, i think that causes the conflicts

Thanks tomislav, i will try this out. It should work when i put the other addons which are in the original addons folder into an @folder or something.

Thanks tomislav, i will try this out. It should work when i put the other addons which are in the original addons folder into an @folder or something.

but only the non official addons from the addons folder wink_o.gif

Would it be possible to add congiguarble keys instead of having hold down the shift button to lean e.g. just press insert for lean left and pg up for lean right, whihc can be changed in the options,controls menu?

If that is possible please make it so that configs can be switched on and off in the video options (e.g. multiplayer config and body explosions).

Would it also be possible to make weapon switching from primary weapons to secondary weapons (pistols) alot quicker as this will help if you run out of ammo during a fire fight and cant afford to reload (just like real life).

Also instead of bending down to drop an object, make it so the object is dropped instead as this is dodgy when you need to be quick.

No, because that would mean editing the engine = unfortunatly illegal wink_o.gif

I think the NSV 12,7 UTES (the stationary machinegun of the east side) is destroying some missions because it cant shoot over sandbags.

Illegal? Thats a bit crap. Surely that would be incredibly difficult too

Illegal? Thats a bit crap. Surely that would be incredibly difficult too

but Lt HuNTeR is right on that

Any mirrors for this mod? Because Filefront is broken right now.

I think CZ host pack 3.5... do a search.