Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

@Extraction: no problem mate

@sektor: that was tracer related --> fixed, cause we use new ones now smile_o.gif

All you will have to do is give the spec ops handcuffs through addWeapon to make it work for them too though, right?

All you will have to do is give the spec ops handcuffs through addWeapon to make it work for them too though, right?

Adding handcuffs is going to break missions like clean-sweep that require all enemies to be killed. It's not worth it.

Adding handcuffs is going to break missions like clean-sweep that require all enemies to be killed. It's not worth it.

I mean as done by the user in the editor, not the mod maker. smile_o.gif

When I create a OFP Server and want to play with FFur Mod with my friends, the server aplication hangs a few seconds after.

Without the mod works fine.

What can I do to play multiplayer with FFur mod?

(Excuseme for my English)

First off the M1A1 does not have a CITV wich I belive that sight is for.

US SF uses the MP5SD today and I sure they did back then please don't replace it with a Car15 with surperssor as its not a silent weapon like the MP5SD. The MP5SD is for Black op operators which does not have participate in long engagements but in close covert operations.

STGN

well... M1A1HA/HC in nowadays have CTIVs, but only used by marines maybe army... (seems like FEP upgrade, don't remember exactly...)

but in 1985 there were no CTIVs, no DU armor and no DU rounds instaled on M1A1.

Besides, everything looks fantastic!!!

well... M1A1HA/HC in nowadays have CTIVs, but only used by marines maybe army... (seems like FEP upgrade, don't remember exactly...)

but in 1985 there were no CTIVs, no DU armor and no DU rounds instaled on M1A1.

Besides, everything looks fantastic!!!

If a M1A1 has a CITV(comander independed thermal view) its been upgraded to a M1A2.

STGN

Very nice indeed. Great pics.

@STGN , ur right about the usage of the MP5 in some operations, but I think that in many of the OPF missions the CAR-15 or the Colt Commando is more accurate.

STGN, roger that, i will remember it... smile_o.gif

those Abrams... M1, IPM1, M1A1, M1A1HA, M1A1HC, M1A1D, M1A2, M1A2 SEP and M1A2 FEP... it's difficult to remember everything about one modefication...

(there again probably will be mistakes in abrams modefication list... )

@STGN , ur right about the usage of the MP5 in some operations, but I think that in many of the OPF missions the CAR-15 or the Colt Commando is more accurate.

Acctualy depending on the supressor the AR15SD will be more inaccurate than the MP5SD. the QD supressor used on the SOPMOD M4 today can sometimes be so inacurate that you can miss a man at 50m Read and learn, but note its a competitor. and a MP5 should actualy be capable of hitting a man at 200 meter but offcause its less powerfull.

STGN

Bis ah1 is better for 80's period

The ah1w is marines chopper not army and flashpoint soldiers are army and not marines.

Acctualy depending on the supressor the AR15SD will be more inaccurate than the MP5SD. the QD supressor used on the SOPMOD M4 today can sometimes be so inacurate that you can miss a man at 50m Read and learn, but note its a competitor. and a MP5 should actualy be capable of hitting a man at 200 meter but offcause its less powerfull.

STGN

Agree smile_o.gif, but what weapon u think fits best in most OPF missions?

EDIT sorry my english, but what I mean by "accurate" in my post above, was "correct".

Acctualy depending on the supressor the AR15SD will be more inaccurate than the MP5SD. the QD supressor used on the SOPMOD M4 today can sometimes be so inacurate that you can miss a man at 50m Read and learn, but note its a competitor. and a MP5 should actualy be capable of hitting a  man at 200 meter but offcause its less powerfull.

STGN

Agree smile_o.gif, but what weapon u think fits best in most OPF missions?

EDIT sorry my english, but what I mean by "accurate" in my post above, was "correct".

oh you meant a a normal unsupressed Ar15 well then I fully agree that its more accurate. hmm I realy like the BIS MP5 tree times the realistic muzzel speed If I remember correct. IF Im duing a black op mission the HK mostly, and in infantry combat the M16 is my favorite weapon.

STGN

Damn are we getting a little too complicated guys??

Think of new ideas rather than stiving for authentic stuff.

What sets OFP above other soldier sims? Its realism. We need to update the game with the moving times.

Vit has released a new ah1 smile_o.gif

Good work, just a question though, since you are replacing the current INQ CAR with the Earl and suchey one, will the same be done on the m16a2?

If not, can you release a separate config using the E&S m16s instead of the INQ ones?

Is it possible to change the sounds for the Beretta? It feels like I'm shooting a pop gun. Also the stopping power seems low, even for 9mm ammo. I would add that the M9 didn't officially replace the M1911A1 until 1990 and the latter may be more accurate to have in OFP 1985.

another nitpick of mine: Blackop (laser) still needs to be replaced smile_o.gif

info:

the US SF (night) will have the MP5SD + Silenced M1911 + Time bombs + NVG + Binoculars

the US SF (day) will have the Car-15 S + M1911 + Pipe Bombs + Handcuffs + Binoculars

thx for the disuccsing guys

smile_o.gif

ok little update on scripts (many thanks to Tony):

AI is now able to surrender and to talk, also the AI should be a bit smarter now.

ah and Thunderbird and Tony (hope i am right on that)

made a script that makes it possible to simulate death smile_o.gif

well, words are words, but i want to see pictures smile_o.gif

i think it's great, but what means death simulation? it's more real? ;)