Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

I`ve tried the RocMod without any other activated Mod`s. The problem is that the original islands are changed when you run without the FlashFX Mod to. Btw, I´m no OFP noob, and I know that Mod`s with their own config will not work with other Mod`s, that have an own config to. wink_o.gif

@Mr Tea, did you resolve that problem? I've just installed the ROC mod and the campaign crashes on the first mission. I'm wondering if this issue of FlashFX replacing OFP files might somehow be the cause?

I will test the campaign and see what will happen. Btw. wasn`t there 3 campaigns released with the mod?

Edit:

The first mission of the mercenary campaign is working, it takes place on nogova, and I don`t think that anything on nogova is changed.

Nice link! biggrin_o.gif I'm gonna fiddle around a bit

Strange thing is though these freezes only happen with this mod. Not with other mods or the orginal flashpoint game

I have an athon 1800

via motherboard crazy_o.gif (latest 4in1)

512 mb ram

windows 2000

sapphire radeon 9600 XT (256 mb)

if the newest driver for your graphic card does not help you, then delete from your FlashFxUR\DTA the data.pbo , dta3d.pbo and htwl , then it should work smile_o.gif

Sadly it hasn't. I think it's another case of updating DirectX software which in turns F'ks up your world beyond recognition!

I'm going to have to back up a load of work and return to a previous Ghost image. sad_o.gif

You dont have the latest directx version? wow_o.gif

I will never understand why some people won't keep their system up-to-date on a regular basis rock.gif

Umm - that's the point. I was doing the 'right thing' and updating my system only to have it blow up in my own face. rock.gif

I think the old expression suits this scenario: 'If it ain't broke - don't fix it'

Umm - that's the point.  I was doing the 'right thing' and updating my system only to have it blow up in my own face.  rock.gif

Solution - dont run around the house with your ATX in one hand and nitroglacirin in the other, while updating your system biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

then delete from your FlashFxUR\DTA  the  data.pbo , dta3d.pbo and htwl , then it should work  smile_o.gif

you know i had this same problem with Y2K3

hell i had this problem with just transfering my data and data3d pbo files from my desktop to my laptop and vice versa.

for some reason the data and data3d files are somehow... made uniqe to each install and wont work with anyone elses OFP unless they run thier own custom sky installer. apperntly these files are either encoded per installation code or serial, or perhaps customized to system performance, i dont know how or why it does this but sending someone else your data and data3d.pbo files just doesnt seem to work 80% of the time

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif It is working, its working!!! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

It turned out to be an overheating problem. So i vacuumcleaned my fans and pc et voila: no freezes. Omg i love this mod, the effects when you get hit scares the living hell out of you wow_o.gif

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif It is working, its working!!! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

It turned out to be an overheating problem. So i vacuumcleaned my fans and pc et voila: no freezes. Omg i love this mod, the effects when you get hit scares the living hell out of you wow_o.gif

smile_o.gif glad you like it wink_o.gif

Pack 4.3 Released

Quote[/b] ]

Changes and enhancements :

-Flak effect modified , now the bullets explode very high in the sky.

-Wound sequence fixed, now the soldiers are able to continue to walk once wounded.

-Added new animations of Rolling and leaning

-Editable configs available

-3 configs are also available : Low CPU , Powerful body explosion , Powerful Without body explosion , the default one is "without body explosion"

Special thanks to :

-Locke@Germany

-Sanctuary

and to the FFUR Team MOD smile_o.gif

Enjoy it

Thunderbird84

Download

Although the new patch will be released soon, we are going to make one final pack with all our changes up till now and finish the mod, so you may want to wait until you can download the full pack.

*dances*

good job! even though I dont like 1985 units this is a very sweet mod! smile_o.gif

you can change in the editable config what soldiers you want to play with, guess it shouldn't be too hard for ya as you're experienced with ofp smile_o.gif

FlashFX Units Replacement Pack 4.3

Download

Next pack is 5.0, which will regroup everything. It will be the last FFUR pack we do.

Download

Next pack is 5.0, which will regroup everything. It will be the last FFUR pack we do.

No more updates?? sad_o.gif We all will want all the goodies that will come out.

But I understand, either way guys GREAT WORK.

Download

why should someone download a jpg?

@Matra: there will

Thunderbird has already introduced the animations in the config. Dunno what's wrong because they're definately there. Make sure you've got the latest patch (4.3).

The patch functions perfectly, get the latest patch, 4.3, here.

You have to use the sprint key + left or right.

When you throw a smoke grenade, the "ring" (pinpull i presume) sound loop and don't stop it repeat again and again...

can you fix that rock.gif thx

Hmm, when I tested it the lean & roll anims were there, but the brand new crouched-lean anims were just released and they were not included in the patch.

I dunno the patch was updated since then...

The problem with your sound is to do with your soundcard most definately as we have identified no problems or no possible problems with the sound in our testing.

The full pack coming soon will have an editable config so you can carry out modifications yourself and will contain the final version of Locke@Germany animations.