Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

wow, new west grenades are awsome...

i like that old grenade bouncing thing on only one mod in ofp (at least i know that is the one)

but in real all grenades are bouncing, so do east grenades bouncing too, but with less bouncing range, well... also i see crauch leaning anims... but i can't wait when there will be finished handgun lean anims from locke smile_o.gif

Just want to double check this. Can I simply run this over my existing copy of Flash 4.2 or do I need to delete everything and run the 3.5 installer again?

Apologies if this has been asked before.

Wee bit off-topic

Can someone tell me which file has the information about how many sound channels flashpoint allows please? I would like to change it to 64.

you don't need to reinstal 3.5, just put it on the 4.2 (like i did...) and everything is working fine, except lsr_m16a2 some king of error...

it's not off-topic, because we help these good felous to make this mod as good as possible

everything working fine, except lsr_m16a2 some king of error...

what problem do you have with it, works fine here

and the bouncing grenade thing, would you test the high cpu with body explosion too please, if the grenades are bouncing there?

This patch can be installed right from version 3.5 - it does not need any additional patches such as 4.2 or 4.3. All you need is the full pack (3.5) and this patch to be completely up-to-date.

and the bouncing grenade thing, would you test the high cpu with body explosion too please, if the grenades are bouncing there?

Tested. The bouncing USgrenade is back, but only with the high CPU config with bodyexplosion.

de mieux en mieux smile_o.gif un travail de fou mais terriblement efficace

on est les champions! on est les champions!

aussi je prefere la derniere adapttion de l'anim

(mais il ny a plus les anim de sanctuary ?)

verry good !!!

-dob-

@Tomislav or Thunderbird

I've found what's wrong. The G36 soldier & the Steyr soldier has none-bouncing grenades with explosion by impact, all the others soldiers are normal.

Can somebody confirm this?

Great job, OFP has become a new experience to play.

I found a typo quickly with the new quotations after you die, I think with the Herbert Hoover one. I would consider removing the quotations all together as everyone has seen them a thousand times and it is arguable whether or not war should be made poetic. Also, my US soldiers don't have bouncing nades.

The pictures of smiling Reagan and Gorbachev could be more menacing. How about pics like these:

ronald-reagan-006-img.jpgGorbachev111.jpg

the quotations where a bit mixed it seemed, i corrected them

@Blanco: will be introduced for them too, thx for report smile_o.gif

I think we'll be holding the final pack for a while to do a spot of bug hunting. If you notice ANYTHING abnormal please report it, no matter how small.

Moving on, I have contacted PC Gamer UK edition to ask them to feature the FlashFX mod in their magazine and include it on their DVD. Lets hope they can feature it, so that the whole world knows about the FFUR mod!

" I would consider removing the quotations all together as everyone has seen them a thousand times and it is arguable whether or not war should be made poetic"

Shut up, go on a protest or something mad_o.gif

The quotes are fine wink_o.gif

I think we'll be holding the final pack for a while to do a spot of bug hunting. If you notice ANYTHING abnormal please report it, no matter how small.

Moving on, I have contacted PC Gamer UK edition to ask them to feature the FlashFX mod in their magazine and include it on their DVD. Lets hope they can feature it, so that the whole world knows about the FFUR mod!

at least whole great britain tounge_o.gif

Yeah only 60 million people.

Btw, on the Abrams tank, how do i use the commander machine gun when turned out?

Again : great job with this latest patch !

Edit : it would be really nice if once you started FXFUR you get a simple line stating that your are currently running FFXUR v5 and MP config for instance, on the main menu screen wink_o.gif

@masternetxp: source seem to be the tracers, wait for the incoming patch  

I have installed patch 4.5 but I have the same errors with tracers in some missions multiplayer like DM-RUINS.

Thanks.

@masternetxp: source seem to be the tracers, wait for the incoming patch

I have installed patch 4.5 but I have the same errors with tracers in some missions multiplayer like DM-RUINS.

Thanks.

you mean the tennis ball effect?

Good luck with contacting PC Gamer UK - the FFUR mod deserves to be played on a broad scale.

Regarding the M60A1 Patton, I was playing the MP City Conflict map and noticed there seems to be an impact effect missing when firing M900 105 APFSDS shells - HEAT shells are working fine.

I'm really enjoying this mod - kudos to all involved.

Meanwhile, here's something to make you dizzy smile_o.gif

ofp038ol.gif

Regards

mihail poljakov

Regarding the M60A1 Patton, I was playing the MP City Conflict map and noticed there seems to be an impact effect missing when firing M900 105 APFSDS shells - HEAT shells are working fine.

Is it Inquisitor M60A1 or FFUR's Patton ?

The 105mm M-900 APFSDS was only available in 1990-1991.

In 1985 were available :

- M-735 (it seems that the M-735A1 was never deployed)

- M-774 (1981-82)

- M833 (1984-85)

@ mihail: heat ammunition explodes contrary to the sabot wich penetrates the shielding before exploding. (realism)

edit:

@all: the incoming full pack 5.0 reven reported about will of course inherit some nice new enhancements too smile_o.gif

It wouldnt hurt anyone's feelings if you said what they were.

wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Awesome work though...As has probably been said...it's like a new game. smile_o.gif