Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

Quote[/b] ]@ mihail: heat ammunition explodes contrary to the sabot wich penetrates the shielding before exploding. (realism)

You're right of course - I was shooting at a field :P

-SPQR, thanks for the info. Let me "shell" out money for a beer...

Regards

mihail

- I was referring to FFUR's Patton

Hello,

Sorry for my certanly stupid question but the Version of sanctuary Anim use in FFUR is the Sanctuary's Alternative Patrol Anim V1.5 or just the Sanctuary's Replacement Anims v1.5 ?

Thx in advance, Exa

On the Abrams tank, how do i use the commander machine gun when turned out? Also, the installation of the mod does not put start menu icons. How do I do that? PLEASE ANSWER

Is there any way to disable the clean editor? I want to use HYK desert troops with this mod but I can't get them to work sad_o.gif

EDIT: nm this, realized you just have to replace the addon in the addon folder...got it working smile_o.gif

On the Abrams tank, how do i use the commander machine gun when turned out? Also, the installation of the mod does not put start menu icons. How do I do that? PLEASE ANSWER

The machine gun is just for show...go to the turret gunner and use machine gun...

not sure about start menu, but you can make a desktop shortcut by going to C:/program files/codemasters/operation flashpoint/FFXUR and there should be a shortcut there that you can copy and paste around.

That M163 in the last pic reminds me of something;

The Vulcan and the M113 look very different from each other, especially for being (supposedly) based on the same actual design.

Maybe you should consider using INQ's M113 as well as his Vulcan.

That way they would look much more similar. I think it would also bring down the size of the addons folder somewhat.

Looking good! wink_o.gif

Looking good.

Got another bug/prob for ya!

The east no longer has a M2 Machine gun in Armored (mission editor). The west, however, still has one.

@wilson: that's not a bug, you will have to use the NSV 12.7 UTES now smile_o.gif

everything is great, especialy T-72 gunner targeting optics, waited long time...

... and am waiting, this new pack will be released soon?

hc_003.jpg

I don't understand "tennis ball efect" ...

I have installed patch 4.5 but I have the same errors with tracers in some missions multiplayer like DM-RUINS.

Without the mod works fine.

I've reinstalled FlashFx 3.5 + patch 4.5.    

Thanks. rock.gif

everything is great, especialy T-72 gunner targeting optics, waited long time...

... and am waiting, this new pack will be released soon?

next release will not be that soon, middle of May i suppose, but something can always change plans

yeah blackops should have controlable parachutes like in fdf mod you just keep them where u keep the binocs or nvgs

Hello,

One Question, in the Readme of the of -= snYpir OFP Blood Effects 1.41 =- the modifie of the Config.cpp are :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

class Man: Land

{

class EventHandlers

{

init="[] exec ""\OFPEC_Blood\blood_init.sqs""";

hit="_this exec ""\OFPEC_Blood\blood_squirt.sqs""";

};

}

But in the Config.cpp of the FFUR other lines

Moreover the Addon File are bigger than the original so i ask myself why and if FFUR version is a better version of the Blood Mod how modifie the Config.cpp to use it in MOD that have a Config.cpp (or Bin) cause i couldnt use the FFUR Config.cpp directly. Is it possible to have a readme like the readme of the original -= snYpir OFP Blood Effects 1.41 =-.

Thx in advance, Exa

I love that blood effect,

When I play with the snypir Blood effect and a lot of units, my fps drop significant during a firefight.

With this effect I notice no lag at all.

Quote[/b] ]

Make halo troops (controllable parachutes) please

That would be nice. (controlable (destroyable) parachutes)

One thing I didnt like that BIS did and was redone in this mod...

No groupings for FIA?

rock.gif

You're killing me here! crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

woah woah woah, there are already HALO addons you can download separately in many places.

They are all.. crap. The FDF parachute addon was extremely good. Make something similar please, not neccessarilly just halo units but replace all chutes with controllable ones.