Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

COMBAT! HMMWV Pack Released

COMBAT! would like to proudly present the COMBAT! HMMWV Pack.  A brand new model made by Sniper Skull and textured by Rudedog.  We'd like to thank the whole team for beta testing nightly and especially Parvus for being our COMBAT! Photographer and providing us with such cool pictures.

In the pack you will find in NATO and Desert camo schemes, the M998, M996 Ambulance, M1025 Armament Carrier (M2, M240 and Mk19 versions), M1038, M1097 Cargo/Troop Carrier, M1114 Up-Armored, and M1121 TOW Carrier (Thanks MCAR Project!).  All are crewed by default BIS soldiers until COMBAT! can come up with a suitable replacement.

Updated on 10/7/2004

See Readme for change history.

Known Issues:

- The TOW variant utilizes the MCAR Project scripts, and have the same Beta 2 issues, so they will be updated when the next version of that is released.

- Window bugs exist in some versions, so some unit's will not show though the windows in the the outside view.  Cargo view is fine though.  You can believe me when I say I pull most my hair out trying to solve this issue.  I even have many "community" celebs stumped with this one.  As soon as issue is resolved, an update will be posted.

Anyone caught posting about something that is in the README will be severely ignored. ;)

Now enjoy these before the paint drys!

HUM_NATO_finished_1600_sized.jpg

HI-Res

HUM_Desert_finished_1600_sized.jpg

HI-Res

HUM_NEW_finished_1600_sized.jpg

HI-Res

COMBAT! HMMWV Pack 1.1 [18.21 mb]

Mirror:

COMBAT! HMMWV Pack 1.1 [18.21 mb] (OFP.info 1)

COMBAT! HMMWV Pack 1.1 [18.21 mb] (OFP.info 2)

Requires:

CBT Misc Pack 1.1 [4.98 MB]

Please post bugs in the topic or on the COMBAT! Forums

sweet! at last, i love it, sniper we will talk later we have things to discuss smile_o.gif

Agh! Two releases in one day. Great Work Combat! Team!!!

stop. 24h and ~20 minutes! tounge_o.gif

OMG wow_o.gif I was just about to ask for the HUMVEEs and here they are biggrin_o.gif Gotta try these out pronto! Thanks Combat!

OMG..u guys just keep proving over and over why yall ROCK!!! two days of major releases in a row.... NO complaints here..great work COMBAT MOD biggrin_o.gif

Need to thank you guys by going and doing a good mission with these addons smile_o.gif

thx COMBAT!

Nice work here combat. *Clap* *Clap* *Clap*

my only complaint is that the tires are shot out WAY to easily.

oh yea and the fact that you classed them as a "jeep" and not a "hmmwv". my complaint about that is the jeep in Y2K3 uses a custom cargo animation for the passenger seat, and you didnt specify a cargo actoin so it carries down and FUBARs that first cargo spot..

so if anyone complains about the cargo proxy being weird.. .thats why. Y2K3 uses a custom (awesome) passenger seat animation for the jeep.

other then that they look good. oh the offroad speed could be increased. but no matter i replaced the default humvee with this one and it does 60 offroad smile_o.gif

speaking of replacments, not to hijack the thread but Y2K3er's before you start spamin me with "omg replace the humvee again!!!!!" check the y2K3 topic as there is an OPTIONAL download (in the TOPIC ONLY) to replace the default humvee with the combat one... only thing changed is the model. this is for Y2K3ers ONLY becuz it implements my custom CD player script smile_o.gif

You guys rock unclesam.gif

Oh man, it would be sweet if you just lumped all your stuff together in to the giant Combat! Mod - a complete US Army replacement mod tounge_o.gif

Wishful thinking, I know, but it seems like you guys are on pace to have an entire Combat! army.

*|wispers|* Y2K3 wink_o.gif

uses the combat M2A2, M113, HMETT's and now an option humvee to replace the BIS ones.

sorry, shameless self promotion smile_o.gif

BTW, since you're using MCAR for the TOW carrier, any plans for an Avenger? Just wondering...the Linebacker is more than enough, really wink_o.gif

BTW, since you're using MCAR for the TOW carrier, any plans for an Avenger? Just wondering...the Linebacker is more than enough, really wink_o.gif

No, sorry smile_o.gif

love the vehicles but you better check the TOW parameters. this missles is uncontrollable with the site. Does some huge wave movements.

found something else. The missle approaches the enemy tank exploding about 30 ft over the vehicle and blows the vehicle up.... Way cool!!1

just tried them out and there wat kool. Just a Q. Any chance you guy will make cargo animations rock.gif

gunterlund:

sorry, this is a MCAR issue and not COMBAT! fault.

The missile flies that way because it simulates a tow2b, which

hits its target flying directly above them (actually flying a little lower...)

and projecting the shaped charge jet below.

You can't control the missile with the sight because that guidance

code doesn't allow this (only if the missile hasn't acquired a target).

There's a simple solution to that (changing simply a single character

in config.cpp), but this will require you to de-pbo the file and then

pbo it again.

@gunterlund

It is TOW 2B, and as far as i remember it attacks from the top in r/l too smile_o.gif

Maybe height is a bit exaggereated, but i do not have any idea about real data.

GREEEEEEEAT pack as usual, COMBAT! !!!!

just tried them out and there wat kool. Just a Q. Any chance you guy will make cargo animations  rock.gif

or perhaps ask fischkopp if u can use his smile_o.gif

just tried them out and there wat kool. Just a Q. Any chance you guy will make cargo animations rock.gif

No, smile_o.gif

Thanks wink_o.gif

DAMN!!! I like that "TOW-effect"... tounge_o.gif

Outstanding work... thx 4 that..

NEEEEEEEEED YOUR HUMVEES.

HAve to go to my friend and DL it there cause he has ADSL and I only have fucking modem!

Great work looking good on the pics!!! smile_o.gif

ahhhh...

compliments Fishkoppfs USMC HMMWV´s really well smile_o.gif

outstanding work...

now im just waiting for smaller trucks then the HEMMT ;)

so, what are you planning? Tanks? Trucks?

yorr addons are really well made i must say smile_o.gif

Looks beautiful. biggrin_o.gif Great work on these releases, CBT team, top quality as always.