Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

COMBAT! HMMWV Pack Released

yorr addons are really well made i must say smile_o.gif

I see you found the "D" key. tounge_o.gif

big fingers and small buttons on the keyboard ;)

yorr addons are really well made i must say smile_o.gif

I see you found the "D" key. tounge_o.gif

big fingers and small buttons on the keyboard ;)

Same with my mobile phone. Does anyone know where i can find tut on custom animations rock.gif

Thanks for these excellent Combat! addons.

I have a problem with the hummer pack, though. When starting the game, the following message appears (and hummer pack cannot be used):

"No entry 'config bin/CfgWeapons.CBT_M240B'" (same message for all weapons used by hummers).

I use separate addon folders. Does anyone have an idea? Thanks for your help.

I have a problem with the hummer pack, though. When starting the game, the following message appears (and hummer pack cannot be used):

"No entry 'config bin/CfgWeapons.CBT_M240B'" (same message for all weapons used by hummers).

I'm just guessing: did you just download and install the latest version of the Combat Misc. addon?

I have a separate Combat addons mod folder, with all of their latest addon versions. No such problem.

I'm just guessing: did you just download and install the latest version of the Combat Misc. addon?

I have a separate Combat addons mod folder, with all of their latest addon versions. No such problem.

Thanks for your advice Avonlady. I made a new separate addon folder with CBT and JAM addons and it works well. The problem I've had before might be some kind of conflict with another addon in the same addon folder.

However, I really would like to use other addons with CBT addons sad_o.gif  By the way, when the problem occurs in the mission editor, the following message appears: "no entry .modelSpecial". Any idea?

EDIT: found out the problem and corrected it. Thanks.

Awesome HMMWV's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin_o.gif now i cant even drive standart BIS HMMWV's tounge_o.gif COMBAT now like BAS biggrin_o.gif creating high quality addons! biggrin_o.gif

Very nice pack but I miss two things:

1. Another version of MMMWV with M2 and shield

2. Working strobe lights in MP HMMWV (try to do it like in MONAX Gaz-24) - now it's made like in BIS Jeep (can't see it flashing in the day) sad_o.gif

The same for ambulance sad_o.gif

One thing, when in first person view on a gun (MG or GL) it won't elevate. It's fixed to the plane of the vehicle like in optics view. not good for fending off light choppers.

I tried other vehicles and your M113's and they elevate fine.

Working strobe lights in MP HMMWV (try to do it like in MONAX Gaz-24) - now it's made like in BIS Jeep (can't see it flashing in the day) sad_o.gif

That would definitly be awesome! MMP made some nice Flashlights for their Ambulance-Unimog, too.

MEDICUS smile_o.gif

Working strobe lights in MP HMMWV (try to do it like in MONAX Gaz-24) - now it's made like in BIS Jeep (can't see it flashing in the day) sad_o.gif

That would definitly be awesome! MMP made some nice Flashlights for their Ambulance-Unimog, too.

MEDICUS smile_o.gif

Nah, they didn't look good at night.

... or the one FDF uses for the policecars  smile_o.gif

@Lenin: Ok, they are not the best, but at least they work at night and day  wink_o.gif

just tried them out and there wat kool. Just a Q. Any chance you guy will make cargo animations  rock.gif

Yes, Waffendennis is working on them as we speak

One thing, when in first person view on a gun (MG or GL) it won't elevate. It's fixed to the plane of the vehicle like in optics view. not good for fending off light choppers.

I tried other vehicles and your M113's and they elevate fine.

This is done because Car class cannot use Gunnerview LOD so i cannot bind the Gunner proxy to OtocHlaven, otherwise you would see the gunner clipping through the vehicle as he raised and lowered the gun.

Sorry.

Rudedog:

Quote[/b] ]This is done because Car class cannot use Gunnerview LOD so i cannot bind the Gunner proxy to OtocHlaven, otherwise you would see the gunner clipping through the vehicle as he raised and lowered the gun.

but in the tow humvee you did that: basically you don't tie the

gunner to otocHlaven in the various 0.0, 1.0 etc view lods

(only to otocVez), but you tie it to otocHlaven in cargo view lod.

Or do I misunderstood, as usual ?

Rudedog:
Quote[/b] ]This is done because Car class cannot use Gunnerview LOD so i cannot bind the Gunner proxy to OtocHlaven, otherwise you would see the gunner clipping through the vehicle as he raised and lowered the gun.

but in the tow humvee you did that: basically you don't tie the

gunner to otocHlaven in the various 0.0, 1.0 etc view lods

(only to otocVez), but you tie it to otocHlaven in cargo view lod.

Or do I misunderstood, as usual ?

I did it in the TOW, because there are no back seat cargo positions and no one would be able to see the issue happening.  Front Passenger is only one who would see this happen since he has 360 degree view.

Also, how is the progress on the next MCAR beta?

Quote[/b] ]I did it in the TOW, because there are no back seat cargo positions and no one would be able to see the issue happening. Front Passenger is only one who would see this happen since he has 360 degree view.

You're right. Even if I think that not many people will bother with

this issue because they usually ride the driver or gunner position,

at least in single player.

As for the new MCAR beta, well, I don't know the release date

even if it should be near: anyway if you're interested I can give

you the location where to download the most recent files.