Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

COMBAT! HMMWV Pack Released

Thank you.

Sorted by the help we provided?

Yes and no. We redid the all the Geo LOD from scratch and it resolved the bouncing and the vehicle collision issues.

Thanks again for the help.

Did you sort the shaking?

if u read.. yes they did sort it out...

First of WTF are you to talk to me like that?

(I was not being nasty about anything)

Secondly point me to where its said its sorted?

It is sorted, but I don't recall posting that it was.

hmm i am postive when i was looking at the posts u had said u had sorted it..  smile_o.gif hmm i must be seeing things.. or getting visions.. OR i did see the post and im getting set up..

nvm that now..

well im happy about the units which will be in my upcoming campaign.. "Operaion Dragoon"  tounge_o.gif set in Tonal

Did you sort the shaking?

if u read.. yes they did sort it out...

First of WTF are you to talk to me like that?

(I was not being nasty about anything)

Secondly point me to where its said its sorted?

It is sorted, but I don't recall posting that it was.

hmm i am postive when i was looking at the posts u had said u had sorted it.. smile_o.gif hmm i must be seeing things.. or getting visions.. OR i did see the post and im getting set up..

nvm that now..

well im happy about the units which will be in my upcoming campaign.. "Operaion Dragoon" tounge_o.gif set in Tonal

Yeah apology accepted rock.gif .

(take a virtual slap from me)

Update released. See first post of this topic for D/L.

Enjoy.

Thank you Rudedog ... and the rest of the Combat!-Team of course, too! smile_o.gif

Tanks to all your team! wink_o.gif

One question and I will not disturb you never more: biggrin_o.gif

Are more versions of the humvee being developed or are planned?

Cause i´m specially interested in a weapons carrier version of the M-1114 or even the USAF M-1116 (I love the non armed version that your team have done).

Thanks! smile_o.gif

Are more versions of the humvee being developed or are planned?

Cause i´m specially interested in a weapons carrier version of the M-1114 or even the USAF M-1116 (I love the non armed version that your team have done).

More versions?

Could you please explane that to an "HUMMWV-noob"? I've really no idea what you are talking about  sad_o.gif

A link or a screens for further informations would be great,

Thx!

MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

013004fronts05.jpg

I mean something like this M-1114 (oh combat! guys! notice the Air Conditionated grid placed in the top of the trunk appart the side trunk grid; in your M1114 there´s only the side grid)

m1116_002.jpg

or this M-1116

i think there are enough hummvees in this pack... theres too many to mention and there is such a variety. I think we should just let Combat! move on.

Great work guys on this addon! The Community really needed this.

somebody just being greedy, dispite Fischkop made one just for him out the other vehicle pack. but now he's gotta spam this thread with his demands.

somebody just being greedy, dispite Fischkop made one just for him out the other vehicle pack.   but now he's gotta spam this thread with his demands.

why are you so aggressive?

He's habitual about it on most ot he humvee related threads, and one of the main reasons I had the woodland humvee thread closed due to his spamming it.

More irrtating that people wasted their time and effort making the M1114 version from the RFL woodland hummve pack after his constant demanding for it, then Fischkop makes one, its not good enough and here he is on CBT's thread for one..

Whos being agressive here?

There will be no more variants of the HMMWV's. We are moving on to our next project.

DAMN right... This agressiveness you gripe about is also why your getting addons a lot faster than most mods.. =p

Even if it was mentioned before that we were not making anymore humvees from CBT, back when the betq of the M1114 ws first made. He'll have to wait for the release of the other M1114 in the old pack. I haad to convert a couple of stock humvees to that version at the 355 th so its an intersting converssion..

As for the CBT, pack they are really good new models on top of that. Should make intersting missions with them in the future..

Duie to the annoyance of mostly the army and it needing numbers of everything humvees can have different number degsignations mearly just from changing a single external part, like the bumpers. Adding the Warn winch then changes it to another number. The self inflation tire kit, thank fully seldom used also changes the number, "I got a 31 page book that just kinda goes on about hummves, CBT has tons of other stuff to do and off to do them. Limitations in the game engine really can't make major differances on the units anyway, M998 is and M1114 its still a jeep classed unit. And there so many humvees floating around now half as many as M4s. So much other stuff in CBTs bag of projects, me having to work on humvees in RL all the time, and a year on another pack of them and moaning as a beta tester and working with CBTs on humvees.. I'm all hummered out.... ;)

Great Job! Excellent work. These are quite useful in the desert. However, I still use FK's humvees in woodland for 2 reasons:

1. Custom cargo animations. I simply cannot stand the way you shoot someone and a corpse magically appears outside the Humvee. How about them slumping over and dying?

2. The interior is still the same as the BIS Humvees.

Somebody didn't bother reading that the custom animations are being worked on I'm sure its also mentioned in the readme file.

I'm all hummered out....  ;)

That just sounds disgusting tounge_o.gif

Sweet HMMWV's CBT, magnificent work as usual, I cannot wait for what is in store next

Bad enough getting hynotized by Sniper Skull's avatar, get your mind out of the gutter. How dare you thing sexual thought and it not be a Combat addon.. No Rangercookie for you..

Now I'll go back to working on long over due addons, and stare a few more hours at SniperSkull's avatar..

Damn it! Fishkopp made a M1114? mmmm very very complicated since he only makes USMC units and marines don´t have the M-1114.

I´m a little bit tired about sarcasm of some particular forum members...To all of them who felt bothered by my suggestions and/or comments.... don´t be worried! I´LL MAKE MUCH MORE. If it doesn´t like to you, I don´t know what the hell are you doing in this forum. I make my questions with respect and education, and over all I´m making my questions to COMBAT! team not to any other guy here around.

So thank you very much for answer my questions COMBAT! guys. wink_o.gif as I said before I will not disturb you never more about this humvees.

afaik now the Army lend some of the M1114 to the USMC cos for better protection on Urban patrols ...

There will be no more variants of the HMMWV's. We are moving on to our next project.

What is Combat's next project? Good job on the humvees guys!