Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

COMBAT! HMMWV Pack Released

I heard NZDXShadows joined the Combat Team.

Is he still gonna finish that nice UH-1N USMC Huey?

Been waiting for one of those for ages.

Not sure yet. We will see.

I heard NZDXShadows joined the Combat Team.

Is he still gonna finish that nice UH-1N USMC Huey?

Been waiting for one of those for ages.

Not sure yet.  We will see.

I hope of yes!  wink_o.gif

Tell me, are there any plans to have Air Defense Artillery (ADA) versions of these HMMWV?  The 'west' is lacking in ADA capability, and the US Army has a handful of Short Range Air Defense (SORAD) weapons systems built on the HMMWV platform.

So have you considered building Avenger or SLAMRAM ADA systems with this mod?

Oh, and we soldiers add sandbags to the floor of the HMMWVs, as well as to the cargo bed.

What i really miss is a "winter-camoflage" version of this nice HMMWVs (and all the other excellent CBT-Addons). This are so amaceing Nato and Desert textures! would be really cool, if someone could make a snow-version, too! smile_o.gif

MfG MEDICUS unclesam.gif

What i really miss is a "winter-camoflage" version of this nice HMMWVs (and all the other excellent CBT-Addons). This are so amaceing Nato and Desert textures! would be really cool, if someone could make a snow-version, too! smile_o.gif

MfG MEDICUS unclesam.gif

Yes would be really great! Or atleast a version with nato-textures and snow on wheels and other parts of the vehicle. smile_o.gif

Just been making a mission and i noticed this little bug.The rear passengers sit too low in there seats.Could this be because i'm using Wilco's animation pack...

hummerrearseat.jpg

hummerside.jpg

Just been making a mission and i noticed this little bug.The rear passengers sit too low in there seats.Could this be because i'm using Wilco's animation pack...

[im]http://img54.exs.cx/img54/2784/hummerrearseat.jpg[/img]

[im]http://img80.exs.cx/img80/2438/hummerside.jpg[/img]

Yes, try it without the pack, and see if it fixes it.

Works fine for me with the "standart-anims".

@ Rudedog:

May i just quote myself, since you're in this thread atm  smile_o.gif

What i really miss is a "winter-camoflage" version of this nice HMMWVs (and all the other excellent CBT-Addons). This are so amaceing Nato and Desert textures! would be really cool, if someone could make a snow-version, too!

Is this "absolutly excluded" or is there a small chance to get some snow/snowish textures in the future?

MfG MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

edit: typo

Quote[/b] ]What i really miss is a "winter-camoflage" version of this nice HMMWVs (and all the other excellent CBT-Addons). This are so amaceing Nato and Desert textures! would be really cool, if someone could make a snow-version, too!

Sorry, we are not going to be making a "winter camouflage" version

and..... the US army dont have a winter camouflage for vehicles smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]What i really miss is a "winter-camoflage" version of this nice HMMWVs (and all the other excellent CBT-Addons). This are so amaceing Nato and Desert textures! would be really cool, if someone could make a snow-version, too!

Sorry, we are not going to be making a "winter camouflage" version

Any chance for a nato-version with snowy wheels etc.? rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Any chance for a nato-version with snowy wheels etc.?
Quote[/b] ]Sorry, we are not going to be making a "winter camouflage" version

smile_o.gif

i think the CBT team are to busy to worry about snow camo addons at the moment  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Any chance for a nato-version with snowy wheels etc.?
Quote[/b] ]Sorry, we are not going to be making a "winter camouflage" version

smile_o.gif

Winter cammo and "slush" is different.  wink_o.gif

Winter stuff isn't that hard to apply, just open photoshop and spray on a white airbrush.

Ohhh, ok. I can live with that ... and your nato/desert versions  biggrin_o.gif

Thx for the answer!

MfG MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

Sorry for moving up that old topic, but I just played with TOW Humvees and found that TOW-2A behave as TOW-2B smile_o.gif In reality only TOW-2B is top-attack weapon (with two EFP warheads hitting top armour of tank), TOW-2A strikes directly and use brutal power of tandem warhead to penetrate armour protected even by ERA.

So probably TOW-2A need some changes (good penetration but no bonus of top-attack). TOW-2B seems to explode to high from it`s target (much more higher than INQ STAFF) and those explosion is very small...

I can't modify number and emblems on HMMWV.

In init field of yours HMMWV (desert 03) I put:

[this, "normal", "2418i", "delta","a22"] exec "\CBT_HMMWV\fx\CBT_UN.sqs"

But numbers and emblems are random all the time...

I can't remove emblems too....

Mr Groch, try it in a trigger. Triggers execute like a split second after everything else, so it's possible the scripts are just overwriting your commands. In a trigger, however, they shouldn't.

This is a "bug" of the texture script. Wait at least a full second after mission begin for execution of your texture selection. Otherwise it's overriden by the default random selection. This info is missing in the readme.

I tried exec that script in trigger (1-2 sec delay),

but this dont work as well...

Numbers (like A-21) changes to what I want, but

emblems dont change (I want to remove emblems)

EDIT:

Emblems cant be removed in HMMWV with M240B...

In HMMWV without gun this works fine

IIRC there are different scripts named in the readme, only one will be the right one.

In my mission I was definitely able to texture the M240B's.

Ignore the scripts and use the setobjectexture commands straight:

recon1 setObjectTexture [0,"\CBT_HMMWV\mark\1a16i"]; recon1 setObjectTexture [1,"\CBT_HMMWV\mark\c11"]

Possibly the script just not works. Try to do it the setobjtex way then, as Trapper said. But wait a half second or so that it's not overwritten by the script. If even this does not work, there have to be a bug with the hidden selections.

The only thing you have to find out is which number defines which texture... whistle.gif

Hey guys, is there any way to make it possible for the BAS Blackhawks to attach the CBT HMMWVs like they can the BIS original HMMWV?

Hey guys, is there any way to make it possible for the BAS Blackhawks to attach the CBT HMMWVs like they can the BIS original HMMWV?

Here:

BAS UH-60 sling replacement script, that allows you to allow sling-load of Combat! and Fischkopps Humvees. To install, simply extract BAS_MAH60.pbo and replace the BAS_60sling.sqs in scripts subfolder. Repack the whole file and you're ready to rock'n'roll.

Ain't perfect, but it works.