Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

COMBAT! HMMWV Pack Released

keep it clean guys wink_o.gif , back on topic, great pack, shame theres no Avenger version smile_o.gif

I think you might want to modify your Mk19 a little... make it more like mk19 by FK.

His mk19 is easier to use for AI, and yours is more like a short range weapon of mass destruction. smile_o.gif too powerful

Any AA weapons planned?

edit:

I think you might want to modify your Mk19 a little... make it more like mk19 by FK.

His mk19 is easier to use for AI ...

Hmm, the AI i played with was really good in using this Mk19  crazy_o.gif   tounge_o.gif

I think it's just fine the way it is.

edit:

But would it be possible to make the MGs a little bit more "userfriendly"? It's really hard to aim, if you play without crosshair. Costs me nearly half of the magazin until i get near the target. Perhaps adding something like a "visor-view" (sorry, i've no idea how that's called  crazy_o.gif ). FDF managed to add this to their trucks in a really nice way.

MfG MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

I agree that the mk19 is fine and that the very nice looking M2 is very hard to use because of all the smoke (that also afects performance alot of times) and because i cant see any tracers, i have a hard time using the COMBAT! M2 because of these and also because i dont use crosshair in OPF smile_o.gif .

About Mk19 - it works O.K. when you are really close to your target, but try to make your gunner kill someone at 100m...

Anway...

Do you think it is possible to add a m151 with a recoilless cannon (for some older versions maybe?)

and newer modifications probably should have a TOW

About Mk19 - it works O.K. when you are really close to your target, but try to make your gunner kill someone at 100m...

Anway...

Do you think it is possible to add a m151 with a recoilless cannon (for some older versions maybe?)

and newer modifications probably should have a TOW

Sorry, this is a HMMWV pack.

I'll just show these two pictures.I think they speak for themselves.Bye the way i'm having some fun with these Hummers.... biggrin_o.gif

weaponclip.jpg

weaponclipping.jpg

I'll just show these two pictures.I think they speak for themselves.Bye the way i'm having some fun with these Hummers.... biggrin_o.gif

pic1

pic2

Isn't this because of Dreamyknight's or Wilco's anim packs? The Co-driver will have the animation?!?

Interim fix: Use a smaller rifle smile_o.gif or put the default co-driver anim back...

sorry if that wasn't your problem smile_o.gif

Yeah those are HUnter's anims he's using. I have the same 'problem'

Just replace the 'closed' HMMWV with an 'open' one ... problem solved  smile_o.gif

Afaik this anim was made for the BIS jeep ... which doesn't have doors or windows.

if you use Y2K3 you have a simaler clipping animation.

which was why i griped about classifying these as jeep and not humvee... or at the very least why they dint add in "cargo=[]manactjeepcodriver' line in thier humvee base class.

which i depboed and did myself. but the Y2K3 jeep codriver animation isnt replaced rtm file, merely replaced cargo action command in the jeep class smile_o.gif

its ok thou, its a learning experiance... now we know that many people use differnt mods and animations and that can cause problems with the newer addons.. so now we know we cant cut corners and just expect the "default" stuff to still work. so for an instance like this we need to add in the cargo code line so that the game digs up the old cargo animation

Maybe i´ve not paid enough atention to all the humvees in the pack but... is there any USMC version??? just look at this picture posted by Mr. Reality:

weaponclipping.jpg

This humvee is equiped with the hood snorkel of the USMC kit.

opps.....

you look at something for so long you dont see the small things smile_o.gif

played out a mission in the editor in tonal where i tried to reenact blackhawk down movie wich saw on tv a couple of days ago.. man it turned into a total lag mess  biggrin_o.gif  well mostly because i tried ti follow the movie and have lots of smoke, enemies and shit loads of enemies and yeah you guys get it when playing on tonal island too  tounge_o.gif  as good as it gets  smile_o.gif

well graphically , sometimes i wish i had a more better computer than i really need so i could run those giant missions of mine that i make sometimes wich turns into lag fests  tounge_o.gif

the hmww's are really cool, best looking and al the textures feel just right some how, no textures missing anywhere and so on. Pure perfection blues.gif love the engine sounds and the weapon sounds too wow_o.gif

Well spoted Hmmwv.That snorkel is only seen from the passenger view.the hummer in question is the 1025 M2 desert varient.And yes i'm using wilco's animations.I forgot about that crazy_o.gif .I can live with it as the hummers are so dam sexy....

Well spoted Hmmwv.That snorkel is only seen from the passenger view.the hummer in question is the 1025 M2 desert varient.And yes i'm using wilco's animations.I forgot about that  crazy_o.gif .I can live with it as the hummers are so dam sexy....

Wow, I thought I had removed all of them. We ended up removing the snorkel kits since US Army rarely uses them.

Something is puzzling me..I noticed the spare wheel and i was wondering if it has been put on correctly.What i mean by that is,shouldn't it be reversed so that the front of the wheel is closer to the body of the vehicle.I'm only mentioning this as i can't see how your spare wheel is attached to the body work.It's been bugging me...Maybe one of you Hummer nuts can enlighten me...

hummwv.jpg

The spare is fine as it is. All spares I know of are in this orientation. Plus it doesn't affect the model in anyway.

you have to be kidding me  crazy_o.gif

I must of been drinking too much coffee when i posted that  biggrin_o.gif ....All is fine now,i promise i'm ok...

Quote[/b] ]I'm only mentioning this as i can't see how your spare wheel is attached to the body work.It's been bugging me...Maybe one of you Hummer nuts can enlighten me...

You have too much free time and you're just nitpicking about nothing at this point.  tounge_o.gif

EDIT: IMO, these are the best made/best looking hummers for OFP.

I heard NZDXShadows joined the Combat Team.

Is he still gonna finish that nice UH-1N USMC Huey?

Been waiting for one of those for ages.