Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

COMBAT! HMMWV Pack Released

Quote[/b] ]I did it in the TOW, because there are no back seat cargo positions and no one would be able to see the issue happening.  Front Passenger is only one who would see this happen since he has 360 degree view.

You're right. Even if I think that not many people will bother with

this issue because they usually ride the driver or gunner position,

at least in single player.

As for the new MCAR beta, well, I don't know the release date

even if it should be near: anyway if you're interested I can give

you the location where to download the most recent files.

That would be great. Give me a head start on the scripts.

PM me.

Rudedog, is there any possibility of command which will take off all stuff from HMMWV's?

All those ruckzaks and so?

stuff=false or sth?

For example: HMMWV's in convoy with sb importand do not take all this stuff on 'em. Especially MP.

And another one:

M998 - open HMMWV. It has many ruckzaks on back. Would't it be better if there will sit 2 additional soliders?

Rudedog, is there any possibility of command which will take off all stuff from HMMWV's?

stuff=false or sth?

For example: HMMWV's in convoy with sb importand do not take all this stuff on 'em. Especially MP.

Sorry, but there is no command to remove stowage.

And another one:

M998 - open HMMWV. It has many ruckzaks on back. Would't it be better if there will sit 2 additional soliders?

Well, since essentially the M998 open is still only crewed by four soldiers, their would be no one else to ride in them.  

There are many other versons that will fill this role, like the M1038 and M1097.

stuff=false or sth?

And will there be any?

'Cause I do not need it in all misions :/

stuff=false or sth?

And will there be any?

No, sorry.

Im loving these vehicles. Really top quality.

What are you going to be starting on next then Combat, or is it a secret?

*shhhhhhhhhhhh*

stuff=false or sth?

And will there be any?

No, sorry.

Eh... sad_o.gif

Is it me or what?

The desert HMMVV crew are jungle?

I have all, "COMBAT'S" addons and requirements.

If this has already been address... sorry!

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

"OFF the WALL Team"

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

BUT..! I love there addons!

2. Working strobe lights in MP HMMWV (try to do it like in MONAX Gaz-24) - now it's made like in BIS Jeep (can't see it flashing in the day) sad_o.gif

The same for ambulance sad_o.gif

I agree as well..... It would be nice to see them flash during the day.... And not to bad-mouth the BIS police jeep light but it really does look stupid to see a small flashing blue light on the top (like a strobe light) without any background lighting effects. If possible for the next update, do it like Deadmeat did for his nogovan police units. Also, I don't know if IRL there is siren on the HMMWV's or not but would be nice thing to have if IRL they have a siren. Great pack BTW COMBAT! guys.... Looking forward to your next project! ( dare we say sheridan? wink_o.gif )

Very nice hummers! smile_o.gif I have a question, is there a way to disable the random explosions when the hummvee is on fire?

@ Oct. 03 2004,19:12)]It would be nice to see them flash during the day.... And not to bad-mouth the BIS police jeep light but it really does look stupid to see a small flashing blue light on the top (like a strobe light) without any background lighting effects. If possible for the next update, do it like Deadmeat did for his nogovan police units. Also, I don't know if IRL there is siren on the HMMWV's or not but would be nice thing to have if IRL they have a siren. Great pack BTW COMBAT! guys.... Looking forward to your next project! ( dare we say sheridan? wink_o.gif )

In HMMWV there are strobes (not mirror spinning around bulb like in MONAX's and DMX's cars), but in so goo addon as CBT, there should be better light, which you can see at the day and night.

If you want to put sirens too, please make "double on" - sirens and light and only light.

Sometimes the light is needed, but the sound will betray the position of convoy for enemies long before cars come smile_o.gif

If you want to use all COMBAT! addons without scripts, write in a global place:

- "CBT_NoScripts = true"

?

@ Oct. 03 2004,19:12)]It would be nice to see them flash during the day.... And not to bad-mouth the BIS police jeep light but it really does look stupid to see a small flashing blue light on the top (like a strobe light) without any background lighting effects. If possible for the next update, do it like Deadmeat did for his nogovan police units. Also, I don't know if IRL there is siren on the HMMWV's or not but would be nice thing to have if IRL they have a siren. Great pack BTW COMBAT! guys.... Looking forward to your next project! ( dare we say sheridan? wink_o.gif )

In HMMWV there are strobes (not mirror spinning around bulb like in MONAX's and DMX's cars), but in so goo addon as CBT, there should be better light, which you can see at the day and night.

If you want to put sirens too, please make "double on" - sirens and light and only light.

Sometimes the light is needed, but the sound will betray the position of convoy for enemies long before cars come smile_o.gif

Give PUKF a shout. smile_o.gif

Funny most medivac units the strobe is removed, for tatical reasons, If you gotta move that fast, call a chopper to evac, don't need a strobe giving your postion away for the next two to five miles at night when you in a tactical sistuation. Sometimes the Army National Guard leave theirs on because they often operate in urban areas, usually for distaser reliefe.

Ok, I've got a question from MCAR point of view tounge_o.gif

When firing to the opposite direction from where the car is 'pointing' (so if car points to 0, you fire at 180... firing to the rear so to speak...) the HMMWV blows up...

So I'm just curious whether that is some reality feature, or a bug... wink_o.gif

confirmed the reverse firing bug. There seems to be a zone of 45 degrees to the rear that if you fire within it the hmmmv blows up.

- "CBT_NoScripts = true"

?

AFAIK init.sqs is a 'global place'? I put the line in init.sqs but the exploding script is still used when the vehicle is destroyed. rock.gif What am I doing wrong? sad_o.gif

I don't know if this is a standard OFP bug but theres a hint of "clipping"....

oops4.jpg

And can somebody tell me which HMMWV class i should put HYK's 85 soldiers.Is it Nato or Nato 91...

- "CBT_NoScripts = true"

?

AFAIK init.sqs is a 'global place'? I put the line in init.sqs but the exploding script is still used when the vehicle is destroyed. rock.gif What am I doing wrong? sad_o.gif

Just write it in the "init"-line of a CBT-vehicle on the map (Bradley,M113,HMMWV,...). That should work.

Or try this:

Init.sqs:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">...lokal stuff here ....

? !(local server):exit

CBT_NoScripts = true-> Here you'll have to place a Game-Logic named "server" (without quotes) on the map

MfG MEDICUS  smile_o.gif

p><p>And can somebody tell me which HMMWV class i should put HYK

i confirm this. after replacing the default humvee with combat's i played "HWMMV" SP mission and since the hummer got some armor i figured a little chrome horn would help move the otehr driver out of the way, instead my truck started humping the other humvee http://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/crazy_o.gif' alt='crazy_o.gif'> and it wasnt like "crash, clip, stuck" it was "clip, turn, pull away, no loss of speed" aka no collison detection with other vehicls rock.gif

this is only a problem for me since i enjoy running stuff over smile_o.gif

img]http://img17.exs.cx/img17/315/oops4.jpg[/img]

And can somebody tell me which HMMWV class i should put HYK's 85 soldiers.Is it Nato or Nato 91...

looks like fun tounge_o.gif

i dont know if its a OFP bug or not i'll look in to it........

Give PUKF a shout. smile_o.gif

about what? smile_o.gif