Sign in to follow this  
UsMarine408

The New USMC MOD

Maybe like this: Soldier pack (USMC and Force Recon guys), air pack (harrier, AH-1W/Z, Huey and CH-46), land pack (Lav-25, HMMV and what others are used), OPFOR pack and terrain pack (somehting to play in. With this I mean like in packs and each pack would come with 1-3 test missions.

BTW: what weapons are you going to use? I don't know that much about USMC. So do they use the A4 or A2 model of M16? What about AT weapons? What pistols? Is M4A1 used in any way?

Maybe you could ask Earl to incorporate his weapons to this mod?

What do you say?

Anyway, sounds good, good luck!

If you opt for the full mod does that mean we wont be getting our greedy hands on Fischkopps LAV pack and CH-53.. sad_o.gif .If this is the case i don't realy mind as it's the best choice IMO.

@da12thmonkey-sorry to say i might no work with FDF but FDF is a great example of what it will be like

@snypa-we are gonna have ALOT of weapons for the opfor and for the Marines and while suchey and earl weapons are nice i have to say about this is Suchey... Earl Lookout cause theres gonna be a new sheriff in town wink_o.gif

Suchey... Earl Lookout cause theres gonna be a new sheriff in town wink_o.gif

you have to be kidding me tounge_o.gif

Suchey... Earl Lookout cause theres gonna be a new sheriff in town wink_o.gif

you have to be kidding me tounge_o.gif

no,no kiddin rock.gif

Still OT: I used to fly on MAS to see my dad when he worked in Malaysia on the new Airport at Sepang. Went to Malaysia 3 times. I still remenber the construction site smile_o.gif

So i dont go OT.

USmarine and Fischkoop. Maybe I might start learning O2 propley and help u guys.

STILL OT:How was the flight?

Long and tiring. I watched Wild wild west 5 times on my second trip smile_o.gif

And this is right after I sent the email about applying for hosting and then talked to the right people to get the mod accepted.

And then I got undercut without so much as a "yeah we don't need it anymore", what the hell is that?

@mspencer

i think i may have had sumthin to do with that had an old buddy with sites for use so u can say thanks to me  wink_o.gif

"Oops"? You didn't even inform me.

it will be ok.just take a deep breath theres no sence of keep crying about it and its already done. rock.gifwink_o.gif

USM408,

I just resent my 'sign me up' request to your hotmail account.

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

is this also the progress thread???

wow_o.gifwow_o.gif Just spotted this in the photothread. Extremely nice camo on those birds. (although I can't see any women wink_o.gif ). I also see a command-version of the LAV with a deployable tent??

Indeed, those look very good, cant wait to try these 53's, FK is becoming my favorite mod wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifrock.gif .