Sign in to follow this  
UsMarine408

The New USMC MOD

you mean on the MH-53? Yes, I suppose it is, since in RL this bird is also equiped with a bunch of them (3 or 5)

2, and a 50-cal on the tail ramp wink_o.gif (In real life that is)

Looking good FK.

you mean on the MH-53? Yes, I suppose it is, since in RL this bird is also equiped with a bunch of them (3 or 5)

2, and a 50-cal on the tail ramp wink_o.gif (In real life that is)

Looking good FK.

Sometimes the .50 is replaced with a minigun (that's why I said 3).

I'm not sure if the bird can be equiped with more. In Nam they did use more than three. Five miniguns were quite normal. Modern birds don't have those extra two, I suppose.

sidenote;

this is allin a RL situation. In OFP the bird will only have one (functional) minigun, because of engine limitations (trust me on this one; you can't have more).

Well can whoever works on the scripts please make sure that anything dealing with locations or positioning make sure that it supports map sizes greater than 12.8km?

Don´t kbow what are you meaning shin Raiden ... but we havem´t found a scripter till yet ...

Im am gonna post pictures of some models. Inf models so stay tuned

any USMC or Army Supercobras in development?

NZXShadows had (or has) one in development. But he's with the Combat! mod.

If I'm correct than USMarine408 is making soldier models.

Show us the pics, dude! tounge_o.gif

Im am gonna post pictures of some models. Inf models so stay tuned

any USMC or Army Supercobras in development?

Why would me make Army addons and plus army dont produce

Cobras anymore..

Onto to a side not I regret to say that i have to hold off on screen shots at the moment I am in search of the textures I can find when all this is settled there well be all the screens you like.

And BTW I make the Inf models i dont do the weapons or vehicals

No we really dont need beta testers i see no use in them as really all they do is play with the stuff we make we will test our own stuff

on a side not We do need some Animators,Scriptors and Someone that can make islands anyone with theses talents please contact either here by PM or posting in this topic or on MSN: USMarine408@hotmail.com

Welcome to OFPCentral smile_o.gif Any problems direct them towards Hooahman, he's the brains of this operation wink_o.gif

Okay then, maybe I can help you out whit some animations.

well thats good also peole i would like to state once again we need scripters and people that can make islands remember the faster we get those people the faster you all will see a release.

Umm, I think Vit was also developing a few Super Cobras, he released a beta a while back.

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/vit/

why don't you post this in the Combat thread, as it is NZXShadows who is making an AH-1, not Fischkopp. And NZXShadows is a member of the combat mod. I wonder why people just keep bringing up stuff that has little or nothing to do with this mod...

Quote[/b] ]why don't you post this in the Combat thread, as it is NZXShadows who is making an AH-1, not Fischkopp. And NZXShadows is a member of the combat mod. I wonder why people just keep bringing up stuff that has little or nothing to do with this mod...

a. That has nothing to with Combat!

b. That has nothing to do with NZXShadows

c. He was answering someone else's question

d. He probably shouldve PMed him about it

e. They wanted to know if they were making Supercobras before

oh boys ... calm down. Please don´t tell us where we find which addon ... i think we can handle this ... if not we would ask. Aslo stop suggsting what kind of addons we will make ... I will upload a list next time on the USMC mod page where you can see what will part of this mod

Ah, that would make things easier FK. Thanks for that.

@Jakerod & ogre_h;

I'm sorry about that. My memory failed me on this point and didn't immediately see a post he could be refering/answering to. Since he didn't add a quote of that post, I didn't know he was answering to one. That's why I reacted this way.