Sign in to follow this  
UsMarine408

The New USMC MOD

Hi 408 & NZXShadows,

Do you know what will become of NZXShadows' beautiful AH-1W? The beta is just about my favourite chopper - will the final version make it to release?

Cheers and good luck,

Cornhelium

Cornhelium,I will tell you this,All my USMC Addons are still in progress.Including the AH-1W And thats all I can say for now. biggrin_o.gif

Let the best man win  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

not that the user opinion matters..but it would be kinda nice if yall were working TOGETHER instead of competing...might actually help get things done...just a thought ...

I agree 100%. There is to much talent to be competing with each other, why not work together. Either way the addons will eventually come out...why prolong the process? Just a thought.

anyways on to more progress I have thought up alot of ideas on how to make this mod stand out in the mod world but in order to keep it ground breaking im gonna keep that a secret.

On to other news I have made alot more models along with a force recon model expect to see screens soon

Hi, i'll like to see something, a small teaser by this good looking mod released; i, as a texturer with few experience... could help, maybe... im sure that out there, there'r lots of USMC fans that could add something to this mod, like do textures, give ideas, solve problems, improve models or some other things. I, as idea... think that will be good to make different grunt models; to add a random look like to a possible squad. Or things like that; i could do few things, but i'll do it as well as i could 'couse this Mod & the OFP still deserving all the help that we can offer to get the things done.

Just that, ppl... help this mod; we need all ther good things that we could find, and this mod look like as a very good thing. Let's cu.

your on board the crew if you so chose but i have already decided to make individualized gear for every soldier

alright were hiring again sense our only vehicle maker fischkopp has had to leave us and we hope he has luck with what hes doing now

so lets get to business were lookin for vehicle modding positions texturing modeling the works if u are intrested get me on msn at terminatorx3@comcast.net or usmarine at his msn address

Hey guys, how's it going? I was really looking forward to the 53s. Any new news or developments?

Monty

Hey guys, how's it going? I was really looking forward to the 53s. Any new news or developments?

Monty

This MOD died and continued here:

Semper Fi Studios

But Fishkopp is leaving the comunity for a while with the 53's still not released sad_o.gif

The Mod has died yes, the people behind it no. While Im not really in a mod Im going to still try to make individual addons.