Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

hey someone should make a brokeback mountain mod

omg what a P*FF..

Anyways Zombie1 you should show the start picture becuase its a good one too smile_o.gif

And im looking forward to Zero Hour smile_o.gif

okay 2 questions.

i am using some of the zombies from fml horror pack 3 on the russian side

the problem is, i have a east present trigger, but the zombies dont trigger it..

so i tried civillian.. and.. they trigger it this time, but my eventhandler for killed on the zombies (Which is chosen by the list in the trigger)

does not work.

help.gif

*EDit

what i am trying to do, is give you money for every time you kill a zombie. works with regular russians.. just not these zombies.

Hmm... 1 idea (a stupid long way) is to name every zombie and do the not alive condition. tounge2.gif

Hmm... 1 idea (a stupid long way) is to name every zombie and do the not alive condition. tounge2.gif

lol.. thats not really an option cause the zombies spawn..

am i seriously F***D here? cause i spent the past like week making a completely nonlinear mission where you get money and stuff... if i cant get money for the zombie kills... then....

sad_o.gif

if i cant get money for the zombie kills... then....

sad_o.gif

you're f*ck biggrin_o.gif

not really, why do you need money when ZOMBIES are around.. im sure in real life and zombies were walking around there would be looting and stealing.. i know for sure if i saw some zombies i would steal a car and few weapons lol.. huh.gif

There might be a way I think, by checking the gblzombielist array, any zombies should be there

Mrbean the guy who did the carwars mod did something similar in a mission. You could buy things like car and other things. Instead of money it was gaining points but looks almost the same. Maybe ask him for help? Sorry don't remember is name tho.

Okay.. i depbo'd HP3, and looked. it appears that the zombie list is on gblzombielist

here is my trigger script

{_gblzombielist addeventhandler ["_killed",{_this exec "addmoney.sqs"}]} forEach thislist

I still am not getting any money for zombie kills though.. which is strange.. any other ideas?

I had an idea. Create a script like this:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_zombie = _this select 0

@not (alive _zombie)

; the money part of the script goes here

Then make each zombie's init be "[this] exec "nameofscript.sqs""

With the spawners there could be a way to make the init of the spawned zombie that script, not sure.

I had an idea. Create a script like this:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">_zombie = _this select 0

@not (alive _zombie)

; the money part of the script goes here

Then make each zombie's init be "[this] exec "nameofscript.sqs""

With the spawners there could be a way to make the init of the spawned zombie that script, not sure.

well.. i am using custom zombie spawn scripts.. so would i just put that init line after each line of spawn?

"FML_HP3_slow_Zombie3" createunit [getpos final2,ja,"BOBs=this"]

~.5

"FML_HP3_fast_Zombie4" createunit [getpos final3,ja,"BOBs=this"]

what would i have to add in between there.. and for each zombie spawn.

"FML_HP3_slow_Zombie3" createunit [getpos final2,ja,{BOBs=this; [this] exec "nameofscript.sqs"}]

"FML_HP3_slow_Zombie3" createunit [getpos final2,ja,{BOBs=this; [this] exec "nameofscript.sqs"}]

ah.. one question.. will this work in multiplayer? because i have 4 people.. and with the eventhandler.. well.. take a look at the script

_victim = _this select 0

_killer = _this select 1

?(_killer == w1):w1money = w1money + 25

?(_killer == w2):w2money = w2money + 25

?(_killer == w3):w3money = w3money + 25

?(_killer == w4):w4money = w4money + 25

u should continue this in the scripting section of the fourm.. saves there thred from being spamed.. lol everytime some1 posts i think the campaign is released wow_o.gifrofl.gif

lol alright.. if someone can answer this then i should be good

how do you add eventhandlers to spawned units?

"FML_HP3_slow_Zombie10" createunit [getpos die1,jas,"BOBs=this"]

where would it go?

Well, you can make the spawned unit execute a script which has an event handler in the script. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]lol everytime some1 posts i think the campaign is released wow_o.gifrofl.gif

Gonna send it to JW to upload to the fml server. When I'm done, then he is, I'll release it. smile_o.gif

Well, you can make the spawned unit execute a script which has an event handler in the script. wink_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]lol everytime some1 posts i think the campaign is released wow_o.gifrofl.gif

Gonna send it to JW to upload to the fml server. When I'm done, then he is, I'll release it. smile_o.gif

woohoo biggrin_o.gif

I'm gonna go ahead and release it, since you're offline, and we don't want ppl waiting, right?

JW

smile_o.gif

Download

If you missed it, be sure to check out the trailer.

Hi!

I played your campaign finish today... I liked it.... but most of the missions were released before by u @zombie1 and others. So it wasn't really new to me, because i played the standalone missions before.

But all in all it was nice to see it with a story around and in a campaign structure. smile_o.gif

I hope u people from the Farmland mod will release more campaigns in the future, maybe for Armed Assault. I hope next time with zombies. my personally wish.

i give the campaign 8 of possible 10 points.. notworthy.gif

greetings 23-down

I'm gonna go ahead and release it, since you're offline, and we don't want ppl waiting, right?

JW

smile_o.gif

Download

If you missed it, be sure to check out the trailer.

lol tounge2.gif i had just left for the pub at that time.. so nevermind.. playing it now tho and its great! biggrin_o.gif

I downloaded the campaign and I really like it. But I have some question: this is not this campaign who using Farmland Mod Weapon Pack or something like that. 'cos i saw several months eariel news about this addon, and pic of undead elephant... wink_o.gif