Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

They are a bit too strong, It takes five shots of a hunting rifle to get one of them, and alot of Kozlice shots aswell to kill one.

They are a bit too strong, It takes five shots of a hunting rifle to get one of them, and alot of Kozlice shots aswell to kill one.

isn't that the point with zombies? it's supposed to be hard to kill then isn't it?

isn't that the point with zombies? it's supposed to be hard to kill then isn't it?

and if I blow up their head with shotgun form 2 meters?

but what if it doesnt d@ve, what if it doesn't! sad_o.gif

if it doesn't...you are dead meat tounge2.gif

of course, depending the logic you are using you can turn a zombie... In MP missions we are working the hability of turn and play as zombie (ex: my zombie madness MP )

i would like in a future release some sounds like priest chanting like priest chanting in a grave yard for zombies to rise and then they sort of start spawning around or something like that wink_o.gif

would be very scary, good intro too tounge2.gif

Ooh yeah baby, I like the look of this!

All the zombies heads are hanging to one side in the pics, but no matter - that'll be fixed soon, right guys biggrin_o.gif

OK so let's have a look at these scripts... what can I improve for the benefit of this mod.... hmm.... thumbs-up.gif

All the zombies heads are hanging to one side in the pics, but no matter - that'll be fixed soon, right guys biggrin_o.gif

OK so let's have a look at these scripts... what can I improve for the benefit of this mod.... hmm.... thumbs-up.gif

Yeah, you are right Scott, several standing animations can be added... Most of the zombies don't have that "neck" problem tounge2.gif

Are you serious about improving zombie AI? We have to talk about it smile_o.gif I'm glad to have you back on business smile_o.gif

Mhm, just made some small changes for myself and the zombies now wont attack their target untill they know about him, its a nice change, <s>ill probably make them walk around randomly tomorrow</s> did that yay.gif

Maybe readding the crawling zombie?

Anyway i'll ask my question again, and i hope at least scott can help me but you had some music from damn of the dead (1978) in you previous zombies. I need this music but can't find it. Helpppp

Nevermind i found better. The whole cd soundtrack.

Mhm, just made some small changes for myself and the zombies now wont attack their target untill they know about him, its a nice change, ill probably make them walk around randomly tomorrow yay.gif

How do you do that?

i think you have to add he resurrection game logic? or maybe that was only for ressurecting already zombies that got killed... tounge2.gif

All the zombies heads are hanging to one side in the pics, but no matter - that'll be fixed soon, right guys  biggrin_o.gif

OK so let's have a look at these scripts... what can I improve for the benefit of this mod.... hmm....  thumbs-up.gif

Yeah, you are right Scott, several standing animations can be added... Most of the zombies don't have that "neck"  problem tounge2.gif

Are you serious about improving zombie AI? We have to talk about it smile_o.gif I'm glad to have you back on business   smile_o.gif

Yeah I'm serious about improving the zombie AI. I have been meaning to do it for ages...

I didn't realise that people would still be demanding zombie stuff 3 years after I released the mod... notworthy.gif

Time for an update of the scripts I think..

Mig, get online MSN tonight about 10PM GMT.

i think you have to add he resurrection game logic? or maybe that was only for ressurecting already zombies that got killed... tounge2.gif

I think we might be able to add a logic that modifies gblhuman2zombiemap, although we haven't tried it yet tounge2.gif

Mhm, just made some small changes for myself and the zombies now wont attack their target untill they know about him, its a nice change, <s>ill probably make them walk around randomly tomorrow</s> did that yay.gif

How do you do that?

adding a _z knowsabout _t < 0.106 check somewhere, but ill guess i get spanked if i post the complete script here (which might need some tweaking) tounge2.gif

But i have to say that it adds alot to the atmosphere if the zombies dont always know where you are biggrin_o.gif

How do you do that?

adding a _z knowsabout _t < 0.106 check somewhere, but ill guess i get spanked if i post the complete script here (which might need some tweaking) tounge2.gif

But i have to say that it adds alot to the atmosphere if the zombies dont always know where you are biggrin_o.gif

But the zombies can in "real" smell your flwsh eh? tounge2.gif

Apart the zombie knowwing where you are what else could be done with the zombies? Because i think right now they are the best.

they could be graphically improved (models, textures and animations wink_o.gif )

How do you do that?

But the zombies can in "real" smell your flwsh eh? tounge2.gif

Not from miles away wink_o.gif

Although i might need to reread the zombie survival guide, it was quite annoying when making mission, even with spawns/triggers, it was impossible to have a zombie populated town because they all ran towards you, or they were spawned wihtin view of the player tounge2.gif

Yeah, you are right Scott, several standing animations can be added... Most of the zombies don't have that "neck" problem tounge2.gif

Are you serious about improving zombie AI? We have to talk about it smile_o.gif I'm glad to have you back on business smile_o.gif

Yeah I'm serious about improving the zombie AI. I have been meaning to do it for ages...

I didn't realise that people would still be demanding zombie stuff 3 years after I released the mod... notworthy.gif

Time for an update of the scripts I think..

Mig, get online MSN tonight about 10PM GMT.

Sure Scott, i'll be there wink_o.gif

Tut for those who asked about ressurrecting killed units smile_o.gif

Sample mission adding units to gblhuman2zombiemap script

Here