Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

i heard about a wepaon pack? will that be released too, if so what wepaons or is it a surpirse? huh.gif

OWWW Thought Zombies were released..

But nevermind, thx for the link. ill wait for updated ones soon. smile_o.gif

We're basicly waiting on one anim now! *cough*maccollo*cough* tounge2.gif

Maacccoolllloooo!!! tounge2.gif

help.gif

oh i can feel the tension.. im all excited, just wana get my movie finished with some slow/fast cool looking zombies lol biggrin_o.gif

My Editor is like a movie set with all the props set up lol :P

almost finished? smile_o.gif, Im really on the edge of my seat concerning this addon biggrin_o.gif It should be good smile_o.gif

WHERE IS IT?WHERE IS IT?

This waiting is really killing me tounge2.gif

but its fun biggrin_o.gif

We're basicly waiting on one anim now! *cough*maccollo*cough* tounge2.gif

Maacccoolllloooo!!! tounge2.gif

help.gif

oh i can feel the tension.. im all excited, just wana get my movie finished with some slow/fast cool looking zombies lol biggrin_o.gif

My Editor is like a movie set with all the props set up lol :P

working on it at the moment, BTW it will need some scripting aswell. and that might take some time crazy_o.gif

Zombie1 to the scripting rescue biggrin_o.gif

[lol im totaly hungover wow_o.gif ]

so im going to bed and hopefully [magicly] they might be done when i wake up heehaaaheeehaaa tounge2.gif

when you update your weapons pack will you downsize the sawed off shotgun? when i first saw it it looked way too big, its a great looking model though wink_o.gif

Cmon!!!where is it??? crazy_o.gif  help.gif

man, you need to chill! being in a mod yourself you are supposed to know what it takes wink_o.gif

actually, I can't wait either... I've like visited this page every five minutes the last hour smile_o.gif

btw, salvatore, you misspelled your own name in your sig tounge2.gif

btw, salvatore, you misspelled your own name in your sig tounge2.gif

hahahaha..

I awake.. oww sad_o.gif ah well time to eat and go back to bed, try again in the morning lol nener.gif

chill dudes! smile_o.gif we waited so long so a day or three isn't that much ? Just thinking about the fast zombies and zombie dogs blows my mind really biggrin_o.gif and seeing how the new animations are doing.

when you update your weapons pack will you downsize the sawed off shotgun? when i first saw it it looked way too big, its a great looking model though wink_o.gif

Yep, already have actually. tounge2.gif

Anyway, Maccollo hasn't been online in the past few days. He better not have gone on holidays again without telling us. crazy_o.gif The current dog attack anim is just a mouth movement, and he was making a much better 100 frame anim, I saw some of it. Where are you mac!? huh.gif