Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

luisilvapinho@gmail.com

Ask him for a link, he's mig. wink_o.gif

EDIT: My god. I still have the rar file of Friday the 13th untouched. I'll get it to Dave and get him to upload to a FML server. wink_o.gif

EDIT2: here's the link. It will expire in 7 days, but Dave should upload it to the fml server soon. Req addons: Vorhees & FML pack v1.0 (can't find link tounge2.gif )

Was cool. I like the intro where you see the typing. Didn't know we could do things like that in ofp wink_o.gif I can't wait to kick some zombie's ass either. are they gonna be like drag and drop?

I think they still will need the gamelogics, but who knows whats behind the closed barbed wired farmland bio research center? biggrin_o.gif

I think they still will need the gamelogics, but who knows whats behind the closed barbed wired farmland bio research center?  biggrin_o.gif

Well, the gamelogics are mostly there so you can choose how hard the game is, the triggers are needed to define the targets (and there isnt really another way, well, you could use nearestobject but thats useless as it kills your FPS when used too much)

Jason voorhees is drag and drop. I'm sure it could work with the zombies also?! not that im complaining but just wondering.

We could, but they would target each other. tounge2.gif

However, we put in game logics called something like "Zombies target player", and you don't have to type anything in it! Place the logic and zombies, they target the player. It saves time for when people just test the zombies. smile_o.gif

Anyway, some pics!

1ym1.jpg

2bl7.jpg

3av3.jpg

Jason voorhees is drag and drop. I'm sure it could work with the zombies also?!  not that im complaining but just wondering.

It could work with some editing of the scripts, but the scripts are quite laggy when used in large numbers and therefore useless with zombies

ok sound's cool then wink_o.gif Keep the great work guys. Is it me but in the pic #3 te guy just got is leg blown off?  yay.gif I like gore hehe thx.

On pic #2 can i pull the trigger lol pistols.gif

Sadley not the case, we could add it to the zombies in a future release, but (AFAIK) it wouldn't work on any object that hadn't been set up to use it

you will update the old farmland.pbo with the farms etc? i like very much this addon but it has some problems sad_o.gif

nice zombie pics! I think i see a new face that hasn't been shown in any of the other screens. tounge2.gif

can't wait to test the updated zombies later. smile_o.gif

Will be some small vids in a while whistle.gif

I made a new 30sec video showing how hard the fast zombies really are! It's scary and fun! Will post it in a few days. biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: Download it here! pistols.gif

bloody hell, they really are fast! This hopfully should make the zombies a lot more deadly then before. Even the zombies with standerd BIS animations ran too slow, a person with a rifle (for some reason you run faster with a rifle then nothing at all?) could easly out run the zombies and usually there wouldnt be any need to even shoot them you could just run around them.

Bloody hell zombie1 those Zombies are realy fast. I think we need some new weapon to stop them wink_o.gif

bloody hell, they really are fast! This hopfully should make the zombies a lot more deadly then before. Even the zombies with standerd BIS animations ran too slow, a person with a rifle (for some reason you run faster with a rifle then nothing at all?) could easly out run the zombies and usually there wouldnt be any need to even shoot them you could just run around them.

At least with slow zombies you can shoot them. Just running its boring. Put 200 Slow zombies around you, you will have no choice but probably shoot. With fast zombies imo it suck because you run turn around shoot, run turn around shoot. doesn't make any sense. Again it all matters with the kind of mission we want. But thats just my opinion wink_o.gif

At least with slow zombies you can shoot them. Just running its boring. Put 200 Slow zombies around you, you will have no choice but probably shoot. With fast zombies imo it suck because you run turn around shoot, run turn around shoot. doesn't make any sense. Again it all matters with the kind of mission we want. But thats just my opinion wink_o.gif

same shit with slow zombies. I've tried it, same shit. well

if you don't have a viewdistance of 5 meters yay.gif

My point was with the fast zombies you CANT run away from them, there too fast. So you have no option but to stand and fight. Where with the slow zombies, you picked em off as they come towards you, then just run away, repeat. intill there all dead. Or just not waste ammo, and run around them or away from them.

one question:

Will it lag(For example,50 zombies on one map are attacking you)? huh.gif Beacuz I think that zombies have rly lot of scripts included smile_o.gif

and will you replace that old "Punch" Animation?(Maybe in future,no? smile_o.gif )

And what about using new clothes for zombies?(That BIS looks a little bit old)for example by dr.pepper

EDIT:eh,I didnt used EDIT button in my 1. post,sry banghead.gif