Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

when you update your weapons pack will you downsize the sawed off shotgun? when i first saw it it looked way too big, its a great looking model though wink_o.gif

Yep, already have actually. tounge2.gif

Anyway, Maccollo hasn't been online in the past few days. He better not have gone on holidays again without telling us. crazy_o.gif The current dog attack anim is just a mouth movement, and he was making a much better 100 frame anim, I saw some of it. Where are you mac!? huh.gif

nooooo crazy_o.gif i wonder where he is crazy_o.gif

lol if he was here earlyer i would of gave him a medal tounge2.gif

Macc is on somewhere around the 300th frame for the dog.

I think

JW

whistle.gif

P.S. And no, he isn't on holidays wink_o.gif

yeah I'm here, but making a 600 frame anim is tough work (BTW I do NOT use ofpanim so it progresses quite fast tounge2.gif )

is there another way besides ofpanim?!

yes, maya or 3ds

I didnt know that it was possible to convert them back to the OFP format? huh.gif

is there another way besides ofpanim?!

yes, maya or 3ds

I didnt know that it was possible to convert them back to the OFP format? huh.gif

it's been possible for almost 2 years! where have you guys been icon_rolleyes.gif

If Hp3 can be done for saturday night i'm willing to donate smile_o.gificon_rolleyes.gif lol

100 bucks?

200?

A punch in the face?

Lol jokeeeeeeeeeee we need humour here before somebody start panicking for the release.

So when is the god damn release? nener.gif

Few more days... wink_o.gif

well i should be accustomed to long release dates wink_o.gif

i ordered 2 tom clancy books, expected them to arrive 3-4 working days but noo ;ooked at the arrival date and it was +1 month confused_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

LOL!! sad_o.gifsad_o.gif im at work 12-8 tomorrow sad_o.gifsad_o.gifbanghead.gif

but wheyhey!! at leaste i will have something good to come home to after my "split relationship" sad_o.gif

Go HPIII

Hey look, clock went forward, its now 12GMT whistle.gif

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif Im gona Skip Work Today wow_o.gifwink_o.gif

Edit, Just look at the time of my post 30min to go!!

Matt, blame Dave for less paycheck.

Who knew that Dave was going to set a wierd releasedate, without asking anyone in the team.

The pack is ready for approx 95%, but the last 5% is not going to be finished by 12GMT, probably not today either.

I, and the rest of Farmland Team, are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards

JW

confused_o.gif

P.S. 12GMT is in like 2 hours, but still, it won't be ready.

sad_o.gif

Don't worry, we're doing what we can here, it will be released today (eventually), but won't contain a dog attack or eat animation (really my fault, seeing as I asked for it to be done about 3 weeks ago), hopefully we'll be able to make a hotfix for this by next week though wink_o.gif

Don't worry, we're doing what we can here, it will be released today (eventually), but won't contain a dog attack or eat animation (really my fault, seeing as I asked for it to be done about 3 weeks ago), hopefully we'll be able to make a hotfix for this by next week though wink_o.gif

We still have a dog attack anim. All it is is it's mouth opening. tounge2.gif

EDIT: ~20mins to go! wow_o.gif Just hope I'm not disconnected or anything. whistle.gif

r u sure now tounge2.giftounge2.gif

They better release it today, else my weekend is ruined. I don't like dogs anyway.

I just want a horde of zombies chasing me and i have to survive. Woohoo