Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

Hmm... I would suggest you make it possible for mission-makers to choose how fast the zombies can be...

In my Opinion they are a bit to fast, but it would surely be an advantage to have different zombies with different speed...

And if you want you may use my civilian textures, as Salvatore mentioned smile_o.gif

Changing the animation is possible, although it requires editing the scripts, we'll probabley do it, but I'm not confirming it right now wink_o.gif

EDIT: As for varience of zombies, there's models for all the civilians, west, east and Res solder zombies and 3 new zombies, now, there's fast varients of each zombie, there's about 30 new faces too. And there's still nothing to stop other people from converting their civilian packs to work as zombies wink_o.gif

one question:

Will it lag(For example,50 zombies on one map are attacking you)? huh.gif Beacuz I think that zombies have rly lot of scripts included smile_o.gif

they don't lag that much, if you got a good computer, you can run about 150 zombies (if it's not full of crap and viruses that slowes it down :P ).

Quote[/b] ]and will you replace that old "Punch" Animation?(Maybe in future,no? smile_o.gif )

yes we did, but zombie is (don't ask me why) using the addon where it's not replaced

but the zombies have their "own"(dynamic)animations no?so you can replace the "punch" anim there smile_o.gif

LOL that video was awsome, even tho it was small, those fast zombies looked scary.

"Hey You!" "Argghhhh" LOL notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

I think about it, in 2001 i think i was the first to start talking about making zombies in a thread. I should have the honor for the zombies wink_o.gif True but just joking. I can't wait for night of the living dead 3d. Imagined ofp in 3d with 3d glasses.

I think about it, in 2001 i think i was the first to start talking about making zombies in a thread. I should have the honor for the zombies wink_o.gif True but just joking. I can't wait for night of the living dead 3d. Imagined ofp in 3d with 3d glasses.

how come, if you didnt join untill 2002 confused_o.gif

At least with slow zombies you can shoot them. Just running its boring. Put 200 Slow zombies around you, you will have no choice but probably shoot. With fast zombies imo it suck because you run turn around shoot, run turn around shoot. doesn't make any sense. Again it all matters with the kind of mission we want. But thats just my opinion wink_o.gif

No way these are heaps fun!!! smile_o.gif

I just played these in MP with my big brother. I had me, him and 1 AI soldier against about 50-75 fast zombies with fog of about 200m visibility. And, a full 12 man squad came for support after about 5 mins. It was so fun!! biggrin_o.gif We won, but all the AI died. tounge2.gif

EDIT: If they were slow it could be no challenge. We were on the run all the time. Slow zombies they'd be dead before they even reached us. tounge2.gif

omg nice video but if they are running that fast you won't see the zombie arms stretched out forward :P and thats something i think was cool with this version. But i hope you keep the slow zombies too, like a gamelogic with slow zombies and a gmae logic with fast zombies biggrin_o.gif or how does it work? Hehe fast zombies can really scare the shit out of people now. Can't wait to test these with my friend who really enjoyed the earlier zombie version. pistols.gif

Heh, i guess ill mix the fast and slow zombies, after all, newer zombies wouldnt be rotten away yet and therefore able to run faster then older zombies tounge2.gif

is there any way i could use those anims in my current mission (Fast zombies) i have some zombies already, they are the default BIS fast ones... which are too slow.. is there any way i could have zombies go faster than people with a rifle? cause i am going to a Lan party thing this weekend, and the current ofp zombies are pretty easy.. but if they arent ready or you'd prefer not to release them or anything then thats ok.

But i could give ya a beta test wink_o.gif

Pm Me if interested.

actually, zombie1.. i think i beta tested your other zombies.. remember?

how come, if you didnt join untill 2002  confused_o.gif

Sorry i mean probably in the middle of 2002. Wasn't much popular at that time because the game was new.

actually, zombie1.. i think i beta tested your other zombies.. remember?

Yeh I remember, but these aren't mine. Sure I did most the work, but neilreed made 35 faces or so, mac did the anims while I did configing & scripting. I'll ask Dave. wink_o.gif Though he'll probably say no. tounge2.gif

I'm glad this old topic is still "alive"... Better be carefull with words cause this is undead stuff... tounge2.gif

just checked out the video - those running zombies are crazy! whats with the zombie woman wearing stockings and suspenders? rofl.gif

Some kinky minds at work...

Also, I really hope BIS incorporate some scripting functionality to make the player become "tired" after doing too much running, those zombies would be hilarious in a Night Of The Living Dead type co-op. inlove.gif

whats with the zombie woman wearing stockings and suspenders? rofl.gif

It was all Mig... honest! tounge2.gif

just checked out the video - those running zombies are crazy! whats with the zombie woman wearing stockings and suspenders? rofl.gif

Also, I really hope BIS incorporate some scripting functionality to make the player become "tired" after doing too much running, those zombies would be hilarious in a Night Of The Living Dead type co-op. inlove.gif

You shall see Scotty, i've another one ready but this new one don't use stockings or suspenders... is just...Romero's universe tounge2.gif

thx for the reply zombie1 smile_o.gif i hope arma makes addon usage in the game flow better so i can cram in 10-15 addons into a mission without my comps going too angry tounge2.gif

just checked out the video - those running zombies are crazy! whats with the zombie woman wearing stockings and suspenders?  rofl.gif

Also, I really hope BIS incorporate some scripting functionality to make the player become "tired" after doing too much running, those zombies would be hilarious in a Night Of The Living Dead type co-op.  inlove.gif

You shall see Scotty, i've another one ready but this new one don't use stockings or suspenders... is just...Romero's universe  tounge2.gif

I'm feeling it Mig, I'm feeling it....

Running zombies are fantastic!

Tell me, are you increasing the body mass as well, so that they will damage cars if hit?

Thats one thing about OFP, when you're in a car you can plough through 100s of civvies without denting it....

can that really be done for ofp? if it can be done i hope hmww's and brdm's won't be affected by "armored zombies" crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif