Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

and the HP3 pack isnt compabile with ROFL addon(it crashes if you try launch the editor with zombie dog)

Post the link to the ROFL addon (missed that one, far away too much time...) I'll check it!

ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/rofl.zip

Hehe, that chopper was real funny biggrin_o.gif ...and fully compatible with HPIII too nener.gif

and the HP3 pack isnt compabile with ROFL addon(it crashes if you try launch the editor with zombie dog)

Post the link to the ROFL addon (missed that one, far away too much time...) I'll check it!

ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/rofl.zip

Hehe, that chopper was real funny  biggrin_o.gif  ...and fully compatible with HPIII too  nener.gif

WTF

I always get that error message huh.gif

So the problem must be in my computer banghead.gif

Hello, I got a chance to play the HPIII finally and it´s amazing ! The fast zombies are really nasty bastards, lol. Thank you very much for this addon, now I can consider doing HexenjagdII smile_o.gif

Woohoo, i made a CTF level where 3 civilians have to get a flag. And the 4th player is a zombie who has to get the civilians. It's fun with my mates when they come to play.

But how can i let the bodies of them if i get them to spawn as a zombie too.

Zombies FTW

Hello, I got a chance to play the HPIII finally and it´s amazing ! The fast zombies are really nasty bastards, lol. Thank you very much for this addon, now I can consider doing HexenjagdII smile_o.gif

Glad to know that, Sengir smile_o.gif Hexenjagd was one of the best zombies missions i've played. This pack is still a alpha but we will not change the class names so you folks can use it wink_o.gif

I don't know really. But if i am a civilian and made a trigger activated my the civilians repeatetly with in de on activation field

Quote[/b] ]GblAllTargets = thislist + [p1]

Where i am p1, then not only the zombies attack the civilians and me but i also get shot by US soldiers AND by civilians who man a turret. In fact the civilians manning a turret kill everything they see too rofl :P

I have put a game logic for medium zombie difficulty in it.

I want victims to rise as zombies after they are eaten. But for some odd reason they don't. I also tried the HARD game difficulty with resurrection daemon etc.

Again.... the us attack me when i killed the zombies. Why?

it's probably beacuse that when civilians kills either west, resistance or east they'll loose points. one those reaches 0 he will become an enemy for every side.

the easiest way to prevent this is to create a western soldier that will be the leader of the group and put his presence to 0 so that he'll disapear once the mission starts.

you can allso open the mission script file (SQM) and change the side line from west to civ under the civilians that u wanna change.

(if you click the civilians in the mission editor they'll go back to the civil side)

or you can open mssion.sqm file and find the man that you play as and change where it says civ to west. smile_o.gif Also sometimes when engaged in fierce battles vs fast zombies the soldiers can team kill eachother but thats cause the zombies gets so close to the soldiers and thats never to healthy.. tounge2.gif

Also sometimes when engaged in fierce battles vs fast zombies the soldiers can team kill eachother but thats cause the zombies gets so close to the soldiers and thats never to healthy..  tounge2.gif

Ya i saw that too lol pretty funny actually.

Also sometimes when engaged in fierce battles vs fast zombies the soldiers can team kill eachother but thats cause the zombies gets so close to the soldiers and thats never to healthy.. tounge2.gif

Ya i saw that too lol pretty funny actually.

ye also happened to me, Tmates started greanding each other .. not on purpose like lol...

why does my computer crash ?? when i 2 spawn points !!!

beacuse eaither there's something wrong with your computer or it's to slow. tried to have more and it works. what exact error do you get?

Me to, I hate the slows. tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]why does my computer crash ?? when i 2 spawn points !!!

Must be what mac said. I've used 5 spawners before and it works fine... wink_o.gif

When placing a zombie, there are a few spawns, which spawn a random zombie every 10 pr 30 secs. I really like this spawning, but i'd rather have a spawn which spawns every 5 mins or 10 mins.

Can these be added in next release ?

Plz notworthy.gif

When placing a zombie, there are a few spawns, which spawn a random zombie every 10 pr 30 secs. I really like this spawning, but i'd rather have a spawn which spawns every 5 mins or 10 mins.

Can these be added in next release ?

Plz  notworthy.gif

You might like this (or anyone else who wants to use it):

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">;mixture of old scripts by NeMeSiS/ofpforum

_location = _this select 0

_i = 0

~random 2

#check

? player distance _location <= 450:goto "start"

~2

goto "check"

#start

_i = 0

#loop

? _i > 5:goto "timeout"

_unitArray = ["FML_HP3_slow_Zombie10","FML_HP3_slow_Zombie9","FML_HP3_slow_Zombie8","FML_HP3_slow_Zombie7","FML_HP3_slow_Zombie6","FML_HP3_slow_Zombie5","FML_HP3_slow_Zombie4","FML_HP3_slow_Zombie3","FML_HP3_slow_Zombie2","FML_HP3_slow_Zombie1","FML_HP3_slow_Zombiewoman1","FML_HP3_slow_Zombiewoman2","FML_HP3_slow_Zombiewoman3","FML_HP3_slow_Zombiewoman4","FML_HP3_slow_Zombiewoman5","FML_HP3_slow_Prositute","FML_HP3_fast_Zombie1","FML_HP3_fast_Zombie2","FML_HP3_fast_Zombie3","FML_HP3_fast_Zombie4","FML_HP3_fast_Zombie5","FML_HP3_fast_Zombiewoman1","FML_HP3_fast_Zombiewoman2","FML_HP3_fast_Zombiewoman3","FML_HP3_fast_Zombiewoman4","FML_HP3_fast_Zombiewoman5"]

_Ax = 1+ random 25

_unit = _unitArray select _Ax

~0.1

_unit createUnit [getpos _location, group TOWN, "Z1_town=this"]

~0.1

[Z1_town] join grpnull

_i = _i + 1

goto "loop"

#timeout

~180+random 120

goto "waitforplayeraway"

#waitforplayeraway

? player distance _location > 450:goto "check"

~2

goto "waitforplayeraway"

It spawns 5 zombies when the player comes within 450 meters of the logic this script is activated on, has a 180+random 120 sec cooldown period and when the player enters the area again it spawns them again  smile_o.gif

(activated by

[gamelogicname] exec "scriptname.sqs"

And you need a unit called

TOWN

somewhere on an island far away

Oh, and it spawns a mixture of slow and fast zombies, 2/3 of the zombies are slow)

EDIT: OFPFORUM! why didnt you add more variables to this script so is easier to adapt! crazy_o.gif

-Because i made it for me, and this suited my needs, do whatever you want with it tounge2.gif

that looks nice. BTW try to make a hard defending mission with slow zombies. lots of defending AI to help. now switch those slow zombies to fast ones and check the difference tounge2.gif

Ofpforum in your script you don't have zombies like Skullhead, americanzombie, russian zombie etc Do you know what is the name for them?

Exemple: is it FML_HP3_slow_skullhead?

Thx