Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

wow nice stuff guys , by when might this pack be released huh.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gifwhistle.gif is there an exact date ?? notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

we have no idea when the next update is gonna be. Modwork is unpredictable as people has their own lifes.

Will the zombies by made more easier to kill? 3 fast zombies already seem to be impossible to kill without heavy MG. crazy_o.gif

I second BergHoff. At least the head should be the weak spot...

I like to make zombie-missions with civilians and as you know they cannot carry much ammo and they are not able to take a heavy MG...

lol. i really have too much time on my hands, i really need to get back into work at leaste ill have new state of the art office yay.gif

i also have great expectations for your new "mystary" addons tounge2.gif there gona be cool

well thats kool and very true its unpredictable,,, well but you guys can give us a clue on what you guys are working . whistle.gifwhistle.gif , do you have any other zombie faces huh.gif " i sound like an interrogater , lol, "

Will the zombies by made more easier to kill? 3 fast zombies already seem to be impossible to kill without heavy MG.  crazy_o.gif

Its easy, just change the armor in the config.cpp. I shoot them 1 shot or 2 in the head and thats it. They're dead.

I wish this game could offert more. More wounds texture, limb etc. The mod 2k3 had that script that made the body explode. Having "gust" from zombies lying on the ground would be cool wink_o.gif

For the next hp3 update, the armour is slightly lowered, and the head armour is lowered from 5 to 3.

Also, I have made a script were zombies attack their targets without no logic stuff, place and play! They even know their closest target! smile_o.gif

Adding in the crawler zombie to.

For the next hp3 update, the armour is slightly lowered, and the head armour is lowered from 5 to 3.

Also, I have made a script were zombies attack their targets without no logic stuff, place and play! They even know their closest target! smile_o.gif

Adding in the crawler zombie to.

Cool sounds nice.. xmas_o.gif

I am very impressed!

@Zombie1

You seem to have learned a whole lot, thats great!!!

something very strange has been happening with the hp3 zombies.. they wont update target list...

Like if i have gblalltargets = [eaten1] + [eaten2]

they will kill eaten1 first... even if he is on the other side of the map and eaten2 is right next to them...

is there any variable or anything that will increase the update time of their monitor target?

btw.. is anyone else having this problem? or is it just me?

I guess it's you only. You should type instead "gblalltargets = [eatean1, eaten2]" with the ',' instead of '+'. wink_o.gif

also i see ya can be a zombie, it looks pretty fun, but i cannot bite anyone, could someone help me with that? perhaps even a way to come back as a zombie when your dead?

Well, create a "zombie mod" logic, on medium difficulty I recommend. Whoever you want to eat, name them something. Let's say you called them "Soldier". On the game logic, type "gblalltargets = [soldier]". Wanna target there his group: "gblalltargets [soldier] + units group Soldier. wink_o.gif

I'm gonna try work on a script which will require none of this game logic crap! Place zombies and play. tounge2.gif

ok ill try that but ya, zombies that you can be to start or spawn as would be nice. im no scripter but i really like making a mission with these guys, so far so good

i trie dthat and it didnt work, can anyone help me, its crunch time for my halloween mission, and i still cannot make zombies follow waypoints, and for some reason they always face the same direction at the start of the mission.

Quote[/b] ]i trie dthat and it didnt work, can anyone help me, its crunch time for my halloween mission, and i still cannot make zombies follow waypoints, and for some reason they always face the same direction at the start of the mission.

Hmm, dunno why...

Quote[/b] ]Can you also add a spawner which spawns a random zombie every 10-15 mins?

Spawn 1 zombie every 10-15mins or about 10 at once?

Quote[/b] ]Any user made mission out there with Hp3? Would really like to try some. wink_o.gif

Go to user missions and the topic "Doomsday Reviewed"

Anyway, we're updating HP3. Now, when you place the zombies they'll attack anyone (but themself of course), however it's very laggy when there's lots of zombies, so the gblalltargets is still included and is good to use for smoother missions. smile_o.gif

Can you also add a spawner which spawns a random zombie every 10-15 mins?

Spawn 1 zombie every 10-15mins or about 10 at once?

Just one random zombie every 10-15 mins plz smile_o.gif

Months away... whistle.gif

I'm thinking of making a tornado for the next update.

I had a briliant idea... how about making a zombiespawn script creating program? biggrin_o.gif

Well, it'll be alot easier unpbo'ing hp3 and checking the script. tounge2.gif

Anyway, have a look at our skeleton script.

1:

1ad6.jpg

2:

2rn8.jpg

3:

3vm0.jpg

For our next update people, what kind of head damage do you's prefer? 5 shots to head for a kill (what it's at atm), 4 or 3, etc?