Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

and what if I launch it with WGL MOD?

some missions and campaigns have problems with mods huh.gif

The zombie Elephant, which I neither denying or confirming exists, has not yet been released yet, if it did exist, which it doesn't. What you saw was swamp gas whistle.gif

We have alot of stuff that's work in progress.

Not just zombies, but other... well.. Creatures so to speak.

JW

wink_o.gif

We have alot of stuff that's work in progress.

Not just zombies, but other... well.. Creatures so to speak.

JW

wink_o.gif

Woo, more creatures.

I got the amazing rabbits and the package with the cows, donkey, ducks and chickens. I love them smile_o.gif

Mig said we're gonna make zombies that you can shoot there arms & stuff off and they'll keep attacking you! I guess you'll have to shoot the head off to kill them. tounge2.gif

Well, we're getting pretty close. Maybe not shooting of arms, but arms and stuff flying off and everywhere..

<span id='ME'><center>J W realizes that he's already told to much</center></span>

JW

wink_o.gif

Hey, would it be possible to make radius spawns rather than spawns that are going all the time? Could somebody maybe release an update with those? or something optional? or just tell me how to do it?

I just can't have so many zombies all at once... and in places where the player isn't even there...

help.gif

Hello there people.

I have a slight problem whith FML Zombies. I`m actually building a mission where group of NBC`s soldiers need to visit three deserted post-soviet military encampments at Kolgujev.

I`d like to know how to... solve this situation:

BASE A (trigger size 100x100): Zombies are hidden in the bushes and behind the buildings, so the player wont see them zombies. When the players will enter the base territory, I want zombies to rush at them.

There are three bases (Base1,2,3) with objectives. When I`m using game logic (Zombies attack player&group) the zombies from entire Kolgujev are marching towards the group controlled by player. I want zombies (base1) to stay calm until player activates the trigger (100x100) covering the base area. Same situations with base2 and base3. Is it possible to do that ? Any suggestions guys ?

Actually I`ve tried with thriggers activated by west (repeat) gblalltargets and so on ... It`s still not working well or not working at all:/

hey guys, lovin the zombies but i have some questions9 i am trying to make a halloween mission) anyway how do i make the zombies move around, ie waypoints? if i eneable the game logic so they attack, then they just stand around. basically to be more cinematic i want zombies to pour out of sokme woods and citys when west passesa trigger. as soon as ya can let me know the better time is of the esssence

Instead of activating by Game Logic, you must activate it with the trigger.

So whenever you (or someone from the team enters) it's activated.

Not 100% of how to do it, but I'll try to check it.

Otherwise, we have a forum, wich you can reach here. wink_o.gif

JW

smile_o.gif

Hello there people.

I have a slight problem whith FML Zombies. I`m actually building a mission where group of NBC`s soldiers need to visit three deserted post-soviet military encampments at Kolgujev.

BASE A (trigger size 100x100): Zombies are hidden in the bushes and behind the buildings, so the player wont see them zombies. When the players will enter the base territory, I want zombies to rush at them.

There are three bases (Base1,2,3) with objectives. When I`m using game logic (Zombies attack player&group) the zombies from entire Kolgujev are marching towards the group controlled by player. I want zombies (base1) to stay calm until player activates the trigger (100x100) covering the base area. Same situations with base2 and base3. Is it possible to do that ? Any suggestions guys ?

Actually I`ve tried with thriggers activated by west (repeat) gblalltargets and so on ... It`s still not working well or not working at all:/

Well, try having the solders out of the GBLalltargets array until the zombies are supposed to attack them, that way they should remain still (unless there are other targets)

Hello there people.

Probably by placing a gamelogic on the map called: server

then in the trigger OnActivation, set:

[server] exec {\FML_HP3\scripts\targetplayersgroup.sqs}

How does that workout for yah?

(probably will still get zombies from other places to the player, but it's at least a start smile_o.gif)

also i see ya can be a zombie, it looks pretty fun, but i cannot bite anyone, could someone help me with that? perhaps even a way to come back as a zombie when your dead?

Blowing off limbs with the ofp engine is possible?

Also not related to zombie but why is that when you die your gun is always attached to you? Even in the sky when you get blown away the gun will follow you when you are dead lol Ofp engine or animation i guess?

sweet if you can rellay make zombies with shoot off able body parts biggrin_o.gif yeah the gun always sticking to the body when you are dead is a game engine thingy, i guess they made it that way so you wouldn't need to run around and search for dropped weapons biggrin_o.gif ultimate realism would probably be if you would drop your gun to the ground if you run quickly into a wall or other solid hard object.. tounge2.gif

Blowing off limbs with the ofp engine is possible?

Also not related to zombie but why is that when you die your gun is always attached to you? Even in the sky when you get blown away the gun will follow you when you are dead lol Ofp engine or animation i guess?

it's beacuse in ofp animations the weapon is stuck to the player and therefor it will follow the soldier whereever it goes tounge2.gif

also i see ya can be a zombie, it looks pretty fun, but i cannot bite anyone, could someone help me with that? perhaps even a way to come back as a zombie when your dead?

Well, create a "zombie mod" logic, on medium difficulty I recommend. Whoever you want to eat, name them something. Let's say you called them "Soldier". On the game logic, type "gblalltargets = [soldier]". Wanna target there his group: "gblalltargets [soldier] + units group Soldier. wink_o.gif

I'm gonna try work on a script which will require none of this game logic crap! Place zombies and play. tounge2.gif

it's beacuse in ofp animations the weapon is stuck to the player and therefor it will follow the soldier whereever it goes tounge2.gif

Well a soldier cannot live without is weapon heh lol In the army the gun is you girlfriend wink_o.gif

I've got a gun. rofl.gif

Btw, I'm making a new zombie video, which will go for around 5mins...