Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

Why does everyone want to quite farmland?......O wait...I did:O

he didn't want to quit, he simply didn't have time

Why does everyone want to quite farmland?......O wait...I did:O

Keep your useless spam out of our thread.

And it's not spelled quite, it's spelled quit.

*reported*

Besides, you didn't do s**t in FML, even if we helped you out. Especially maccollo with anims for your stuff, whatever that was.

mad_o.gif

If people aren't here to contribute to the thread then they shouldn't post, spamming/trolling is frowned upon.

so guys theres actualy a script that explodes the bodies huh.gifcrazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

I was wondering if taking the body explosion script from the 2k3 mod ( If he want ) if that could work with hp3? Is it possible to shoot the head and see body part (brains) flying everywhere? lol I'm sick but that is what make zombie gory.

so guys theres actualy a script that explodes the bodies huh.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

Original FlashFx had an exploding skeleton, (the one by nemesis, not Thunderbird)

hey guys i tried the y2k3 mod and the exploding bodies didnt work , sucks ! pistols.gifpistols.gif does anybody know any gore alike script i could use ?? like were they loose there hands or lecs you know just like soldier of fortune (the game ) help.gif

hey guys i tried the y2k3 mod and the exploding bodies didnt work , sucks !

Then you did something wrong, because the last time i played it it worked fine rofl.gif

The one in the next version of HP3?  whistle.gif

Damn can we have it for my birthday wink_o.gif Gonna be 27 on october 27 :P

Never too old to play ofp

i just downloaded and tried this mod and those zombies are really fun to play with pistols.gif good job

i get them to attack me and my team, havent tried the gblalltargets = thislist trigger

but in this thread you talk about a medium gamelogic i dont have that gamelogic just attack me or team, gas and sound, im i missing some addon?

really like that dog

edit: found them crazy_o.gif is my face red or what

i just downloaded and tried this mod and those zombies are really fun to play with pistols.gif  good job

i get them to attack me and my team, havent tried the gblalltargets = thislist trigger

but in this thread you talk about a medium gamelogic i dont have that gamelogic just attack me or team, gas and sound, im i missing some addon?

really like that dog

edit: found them crazy_o.gif is my face red or what

Its in Gamelogic Objects

The next update will take 2 headshots to kill...

Anyway, why do you guys love the slow zombies!? crazy_o.gif A zombie is like a monster in a human body, and it'll do whatever it can to get as fast as it can to it's victim. It's a human body isn't it? It'll run like one then. I did a test script in OFP, and a sprinting soldier goes ~25km/hr, a slow zombie walks at ~5km/hr, and a fast zombie goes at ~20km/hr. The difference between the sprinting soldier and fast zombie is the speed of a slow. There's no challenge with slows, unless you're a very very unskilled player! tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]Anyway, why do you guys love the slow zombies!? crazy_o.gif A zombie is like a monster in a human body, and it'll do whatever it can to get as fast as it can to it's victim. It's a human body isn't it?

Youre right with the fact that it's a human body. But.. it's a dead body.. most of it is rotten (after a period of time) so if it would run - its limbs would fall off ^^. The other thing is: its a re-animated dead body... when something's dead - the (.. umn.. whats the english word for "Leichenstarre"?!... Online-Translator says : )"funeral-stiff".. gets over it.

Yes it's a dead body, but it's a living dead body... Well even if you are right, slow zombies are boring. They're impossible to loose against, no challenge. And then when you place alot, it gets rough. whistle.gif

Zombie1 remember that everyone is different so i myself like the slow zombie so please keep them in the next released. Think that some of us like the slow ones wink_o.gif

thx

I like the slow Zombies.. good for movies and lots of them dont get slow for me wink_o.gif

Of course we'll leave them in, I just don't see why there so fun. A civilian walks faster than 5km/hr. tounge2.gif

Well um, would you guys like a slow and fast crawler? I have a fast ready already. smile_o.gif

Of course we'll leave them in, I just don't see why there so fun. A civilian walks faster than 5km/hr. tounge2.gif

Because fighting against >3 fast zombies is impossible, but fighting against just 3 zombies is boring, so the slow zombies are very usefull wink_o.gif

+you cant just run into/past the slow zombies anymore, so they also limit your 'fleeing area' from the fast zombies, can surround you, or if you miss one and dont watch your back 1 might just take a bite in your neck tounge2.gif

When I play MP on LAN, me (M60), my big brother (M16, 4 grenades), and 1 AI soldier (M16, 4 grenades) can beat over 50 fast zombies. Not easily, but most the time we win. When they get near you, just run. If they were slows you'd never lose. I'll probably try get a video of me fighting them then... pistols.gif

Because fighting against >3 fast zombies is impossible, but fighting against just 3 zombies is boring, so the slow zombies are very usefull wink_o.gif

+you cant just run into/past the slow zombies anymore, so they also limit your 'fleeing area' from the fast zombies, can surround you, or if you miss one and dont watch your back 1 might just take a bite in your neck tounge2.gif

I can kill 3 fast zombies with a pistol. and I can kill more than 10 with a rifle.

the "secret" of it: move. if the zombies closes up on you, maybe it's time to move away a few meters? don't just stand there.

slow ones? how can it possibly be hard to fight slow ones.

I could take the unholy cult as an example. it was one of the easiest zombie battles I've ever played. and they still run at 15 km/h. those zombies got the armour you want right? 3 body shots or 1 head shot for one kill.

How bout we talk about the future of hp3 (update) and not a debate about why we should like the slow or fast zombie? whistle.gif I say if you (anyone) like the fast one good for you. Same for the slow ones. Anyway no offence but thats getting a little annoying. What about monster is there any plans to have monster? Nemesis? lol