Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

also i see ya can be a zombie, it looks pretty fun, but i cannot bite anyone, could someone help me with that? perhaps even a way to come back as a zombie when your dead?

Well, create a "zombie mod" logic, on medium difficulty I recommend. Whoever you want to eat, name them something. Let's say you called them "Soldier". On the game logic, type "gblalltargets = [soldier]". Wanna target there his group: "gblalltargets [soldier] + units group Soldier. wink_o.gif

I'm gonna try work on a script which will require none of this game logic crap! Place zombies and play. tounge2.gif

ok ill try that but ya, zombies that you can be to start or spawn as would be nice. im no scripter but i really like making a mission with these guys, so far so good

Well anyway I've finished another zombie video. It goes for more than 5 minutes.

I just gotta compress it which I'll do soon, and that'll a few hours, and I have 56k so it'll take another few hours to upload. But but by then I might be offline, so I'll upload it as soon as possible. whistle.gif

Looking forward to see it smile_o.gif

Let me entertain you with a small movie i created. It's the intro+outro from my 2-player zombie mission.

The story is that a farmers wife is a witch which is practising Necromancy. When you arrive at the farm, the farmer is gone. After you kill the rabbits you head back to the farm to see if he is home.

Upon entering his lands, the weather changes to dark rainy weather and lighting strikes the farm. The farmer runs from out the house towards you... trying to eat you. When you shoot him you can enter the house and into a portal. There you see the witch raising the dead. Your job is to stop her.

I put several portals in this mission so you can "teleport" to different locations and back again. The witch has the ultimatefire.sqs so when she dies she goes up in flames. Only to spawn again a bit later.

Anyway, here is the movie link. It's my 1st voice-over i tried with my horrible voice...

CLICK ME

Well anyway I've finished another zombie video. It goes for more than 5 minutes.

I just gotta compress it which I'll do soon, and that'll a few hours, and I have 56k so it'll take another few hours to upload. But but by then I might be offline, so I'll upload it as soon as possible. whistle.gif

u wenrt kidding neither.. ill look forward to it tomorrow lol tounge2.gifxmas_o.gif

Uploading now... I'll post some stuff about it now:

It's 20.2mb

5:26mins long

Fast zombies

Victor Troska is in it! pistols.gif

Well, I think Coldplay - Speed of Sound is a popular song. I like it too so it's backround music throughout the whole video.

Picture! wow_o.gif

videops0.jpg

Wow, that blew me away. Just wondering tho...How did you get the ofp AI to drive like that? like, swirveing and hitting that zombie?:S You must have taken some shots while in mp or somthing!

Wow, that blew me away. Just wondering tho...How did you get the ofp AI to drive like that? like, swirveing and hitting that zombie?:S You must have taken some shots while in mp or somthing!

Nope it was all done in ofp.. with the Ai.. he used a special set of scripts he made.

Yes it wasn't MP, I used camera scripts and the player can't drive during them.

Really great video! altough the music didnt really fit.. wink_o.gif

I told you you should have used normal SV music

Not a HP4, but there is a small update to HP3 in progress as we write and read tounge2.gif

I don't think there will be any more HPs, but other addons are on the way of course wink_o.gif

JW

smile_o.gif

I've finnished a head addon with the advantage of lhauma head but compatible with all ofp male face textures. I've improved bis head model with more detail and add eyes, ears and teeth texture. All BIS woman face textures are not compatible with this head so i've added BIS woman corrected textures into this addon. There are more woman face textures now... Here is a screenshot of some of the new faces i've added. Most of the faces are characters from horror and zombie movies smile_o.gif

faceste9.th.jpg

Think so...

Quote[/b] ]I told you you should have used normal SV music

It's not meant to be a scary video. whistle.gif

Picture 8 = Tom savini? Looks like him wink_o.gif

yeah, it is Tom savini, and you must recognize also George Romero and big daddy from Land of the dead smile_o.gif