Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

Nice work! I can't wait for the werewolves. Just wondering, will there be different types or just one model? What kind of features will they have?

What we really need is a team of mission makers to support the horror stuff. Playing in the editor is okay, but the horror impact is lost when you already know what is around the next corner.

WOW!!!....never knew ofp1 can have this effect..just look at the holding weapon animations! wow_o.gif ...mig...what u do today may lead to a medival mod soon! That will give Rome:Total war a run for their money tounge_o.gif ....but who cares?...with the zombie mod and the horror pack building up..we may not need medival swordplay to quench our bloodlust!

Looking forward to yer werewolf wow_o.gif

I am willing to join the team of mission makers phil was talkin about, i have already made a few zombie missions. i am gonna have tons of free time soon, since wrestling is going to be ove in 2 weeks. After that, i will be able to make missions.

HEHEHEHEHHE.

MASSAAKKAAA MAAAANN

*VRRROOOOM VROOOM*

*SKRREETCH*

*UAAGH*

cant wait >:] HEHEHEHEHE

HEHEHEHEHHE.

MASSAAKKAAA MAAAANN

*VRRROOOOM VROOOM*

*SKRREETCH*

*UAAGH*

ROFLMAO biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Never thought you would be that aggresive (for a girl) wink_o.gif

It's indeed a bloody good addon biggrin_o.gif

Too bad it doesn't work in MP. Than we would have had 'the OFP chainsaw massacre'.

HEHEHEHEHHE.

MASSAAKKAAA MAAAANN

*VRRROOOOM VROOOM*

*SKRREETCH*

*UAAGH*

ROFLMAO  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Never thought you would be that aggresive (for a girl) wink_o.gif

It's indeed a bloody good addon biggrin_o.gif

Too bad it doesn't work in MP. Than we would have had 'the OFP chainsaw massacre'.

Neph is a girl? WOAH! (I dont mean that in a bad way.) wink_o.gif

ghostface.gif

WOW!!!....never knew ofp1 can have this effect..just look at the holding weapon animations! wow_o.gif ...mig...what u do today may lead to a medival mod soon! That will give Rome:Total war a run for their money tounge_o.gif ....but who cares?...with the zombie mod and the horror pack building up..we may not need medival swordplay to quench our bloodlust!

Looking forward to yer werewolf wow_o.gif

I agree with you and i want to see asap different mod types, roman, medival whatever... but first we should solve the horse's prob smile_o.gif

Wow! Scary looking screens tounge_o.gif This will really add a twist to some horror related missions biggrin_o.gif

aw man i can already start thinking about coop.... three players surroundead by 20'ish zombies and they are armed with chainsaws and S&W's and shotgun ghostface.gif

Mig, gimme your email, you can test the zombies with sounds first. Then you can release them on a link. Thx message me with your email . AsAp thx blues.gif

Some more fresh screenshots of the new Horror Pack that will be Jason Vorhees related. I'll release the pack next weekend if i solve the remaining little bugs till then. No need on more chainsaw screenies cause it looks the same before. I've added secundary weapon for Jason that is a "catana" (don't know how to call this in english) and this new weapon works perfectly with AI tounge_o.gif

[im]http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/MiG/images/jasonew1.jpg[/img]>100kb

jasonew2.jpg

jasonew3.jpg

I think it is a machete in English, not sure though. Great job by the way Mig smile_o.gif

Mig please watch your filesizes smile_o.gif

Mig please watch your filesizes smile_o.gif

Sorry Placebo. i'll pay more attention next time smile_o.gif

Nice "crazy" guy , with a config giving him a lot of armor or a "revive" script, it should be a fearsome unit in some horror missions, with the right hour of the day , some rain and some fog wink_o.gif .

icon14.gif

Will the machete work with another unit besides Jason? It could be a great anti-zombie weapon.

Will this be the Horror Pack 3? if so then what else do you plan on releasing with it?

how about the Uber_jason (modified in part 10), freddy krueger, michael myers and hannibal lecter biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Answering some questions:

Horror Pack II is coming and it is Jason Vorhees related. It will countain a new unit (jason) and three full working weapons: Chainsaw, knife and machete. No environment objects on it.

Some features:

1-Jason will attack every living unit, including units of the same side or the same type and no need of arrays or gamelogics to do that.

2-Jason is undestructible (no one is able to kill him cause he can always revive after being shot down)

3- Jason is real fast and it is very difficult to run away from him or avoid him

4-There are some new blood features when Jason kills his target.