Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

Quote[/b] ]Is the mall enterable? I hope it has a lot of enterable rooms. Can't wait to relive dawn of the dead.

Sure the mall is enterable  smile_o.gif  Not a big mall but among other features i'm still developing the mall will include a full  working elevator (lift) based on Wizzywig work. I'm adding as well Andy's Gun Works store wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Great news, Mig..thot u disappeared!

I'm still here Phil, i just love OFP too much tounge_o.gif

Not a big mall but among other features i'm still developing the mall will include a full  working elevator (lift) based on Wizzywig work. I'm adding as well Andy's Gun Works store wink_o.gif

hurray! biggrin_o.gif

Some screenshots showing the progress on the Vku chainsaw. AI is now able to use it, thanks to UKF team  smile_o.gif

cs1.jpg

cs2.jpg

cs3.jpg

yeah, i can see Jason Vorhees coming biggrin_o.gif

maybe make a hannibal lecter mask and from the texas chainsaw massacre the leatherface, then freddy krueger and it is quite a good horror pacl, maybe micheal myers too xmas_o.gif

yeah, i can see Jason Vorhees coming  biggrin_o.gif

maybe make a hannibal lecter mask and from the texas chainsaw massacre the leatherface, then freddy krueger and it is quite a good horror pacl, maybe micheal myers too  xmas_o.gif

M Jakson, yeah, that's horrific enought for a horror pack.

That chainsaw in action looks so sweet.

Regards.

@CERO.

Superb!! Already I can think of mission ideas aplenty. If you're feeling artistic, Cenobites (a la Hellraiser) would be pretty cool...

Ade

Thanks to all for the feedback smile_o.gif A nice small mission to release with this chainsaw addon could be real great tounge_o.gif Anyone with available time to help with the mission?

will the saw kill the soldiers like an rocket in y2k3 just body parts every wher biggrin_o.gif

Wow, hehe!

I'm glad we let you use it.

*makes maniacal chainsaw noises...VRRRRM biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]will the saw kill the soldiers like an rocket in y2k3 just body parts every wher

Humm, body parts...i guess not, that's too much violence rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Wow, hehe!

I'm glad we let you use it.

*makes maniacal chainsaw noises...VRRRRM

Yeah! Thanks again MAV smile_o.gif That's a real innovating script and opens lots of possibilities...

@MIG: have you watched the film: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

guess so you would have a theme for a mission

@MIG: have you watched the film: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

guess so you would have a theme for a mission

I'm already looking forward to the Jessica Biel model wink_o.gif

That chainsaw is nice for a small DM on a farm in the night lol.  biggrin_o.gif

You are absolutely right smile_o.gif It's a shame we can't use the "blood effects" in MP

Mig, just wanna tell u somethin. I spent all day yesterday on the zombie mod, i finally made them talk now. They will moan every once in a while, when they attack, and you will hear the gutchew sound when they are eating corpses. All the sounds are from the zombiesfx pack (I imported some from doom 3 but they are too loud wow_o.gif ) So if i can get zombie mods permission, i may be able to send it to you and you can upload it so we can have some moaning zombies. I have been playing with it and it really adds to the scariness and fun.i also will have an example level using the nbc units (Scary as hell) Another cool thing is that i cant notice a difference in the framerate. So i am gonna go message zombie asking him if i can release this. blues.gif

Quote[/b] ]Mig, just wanna tell u somethin. I spent all day yesterday on the zombie mod, i finally made them talk now. They will moan every once in a while, when they attack, and you will hear the gutchew sound when they are eating corpses. All the sounds are from the zombiesfx pack (I imported some from doom 3 but they are too loud   ) So if i can get zombie mods permission, i may be able to send it to you and you can upload it so we can have some moaning zombies. I have been playing with it and it really adds to the scariness and fun.i also will have an example level using the nbc units (Scary as hell) Another cool thing is that i cant notice a difference in the framerate. So i am gonna go message zombie asking him if i can release this.

Yeah, better ask Scott Tunstall  permission, after he agrees everything fine with me  smile_o.gif

Some more chainsaw and progress screenshots . I've managed to create some blood effects and Maccollo has made Jason animations (Start chaingun, hold and attack move). We are only waiting for some scripts  target definitions related and after that the addon will be released with one SP mission and one MP mission smile_o.gif  Horror Pack II will be splitted in several addons and this is the first on. Next one and i've started on it some time ago will be the full working warewolf.

Attack

jason.jpg

jason1.jpg

Victim after attack (that's enough!)

jason2.jpg

Holding Chainsaw

jason5.jpg

Oh no, starting Chainsaw again: _better run!

jason6.jpg

the saw going through the poor west soldier looks cool like, well i bet thats gotta hurt biggrin_o.gif

Cool screens biggrin_o.gif

Cant wait grab a pack of farmers with chainsaws to go rebel against the zombies! lol