Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

well have u ever seen the jason movies he can not be killed!

and mig is being as realisitc as possible so i hope he keeps it that way biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

can you play jason yourself? then that immortal thing wouldn't work, would it?

Thanks for answering my question Mig, good to see Horror Pack II was revived into a Jason pack. You should make sure that even if he is fast he still has the regular walking animation, it might be hard but I've never seen Jason run. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Not sure if i really like that he cant be killed....

You can always remove the EventHandler "killed" and turn Jason into a "mortal" unit. Most of people want Jason as he really is and i don't want to see missions with loads of Jason, one that's enough tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]can you play jason yourself? then that immortal thing wouldn't work, would it?

You can play as Jason and use the weapons too, but then you are not immortal. Only AI Jason is immortal.

Quote[/b] ]Thanks for answering my question Mig, good to see Horror Pack II was revived into a Jason pack. You should make sure that even if he is fast he still has the regular walking animation, it might be hard but I've never seen Jason run.

He can move slow and fast steps but never runs, rest

wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]and Jason is frightened of water, could that be implemented

Well, maybe in the next version that can be done (scripting is my major limitation) for now he gets into the water but never drown smile_o.gif

anyway, that sounds really fantastic.

i hope it will not be your last horror pack, there are many other horror film characters that want to find their way into ofp biggrin_o.gif

is there a chance that you might let out a beta of jason?

PLEASE!

is there a chance that you might let out a beta of jason?

PLEASE!

Ok, here  is the alpha, still in development in the next weeks. Grab it at

Blackdog Hosting

thx MIG, that guy is aweful

and the mission is really scary, but why is one objective to kill Jason, i thought you said it wouldn't be possible, and indeed i can't finish this objective.

question: will jason be the only Horrofilm Character or can we expect more of them?

and the mission is really scary, but why is one objective to kill Jason, i thought you said it wouldn't be possible, and indeed i can't finish this objective.

question: will jason be the only Horrofilm Character or can we expect more of them?

Well, at least you can expect warewolves...

i hoped for leatherface (the chainsaw would fit better to him), or Freddy Krueger (needs the claws) and the knife jason is using is the typical weapon of Michael Myers.

just to name a few. hannibal lecter would be nice too.

but it is hard to find faces and stuff, so, i have the films at home, if you need a screen of a part of the film.

biggrin_o.gif Yes!!

thats great! biggrin_o.gif

ok a few minor bugs i noticed. after the chainsaw jason would kill someone, he would run off, and sometimes just sit there.

also, how do you make the civillians use the chainsaw. i thought that was going to be afeature? or is it just gonna be in a later pack? other than that, very scary, made a level where you and your partner police officer go to a farm, he checks the house, you check the barn, suddenly you hear a gunshot, then a chainsaw. you go outside to find your buddy dead. (or sometimes, the dead one would be you) then you must kill jason.

Btw. mig, what should we do about thoze zombies i sent you. if you edit them to where the name is changed, you guys can take MOST of the credit. just gimme a little for script work, everything else can be yours and zombie mods.

biggrin_o.gif

damn mr.bean u're giving out all the suprices and all the scery moment stuff tounge_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

Btw. mig, what should we do about thoze zombies i sent you. if you edit them to where the name is changed, you guys can take MOST of the credit. just gimme a little for script work, everything else can be yours and zombie mods.

biggrin_o.gif

You win! I'll pack those zombies for you and mail them for you, but i need to know if Scott (Zombie Mod) agrees with that. Did you contact him as i told you before?

wow jason is great (look's around) and i love the chain saw

(hears a chain saw start up then looks behind him to see JASON) AHHHHHH!!!!! (gets his head cut off)

kidding but is it cool

biggrin_o.gif

You win! I'll pack those zombies for you and mail them for you, but i need to know if Scott (Zombie Mod)  agrees with that. Did you contact him as i told you before?

Yes, i contacted him, he said i could release them as long as i rename the file. oh, and thank you very much. just dont forget to rename them lol. tounge_o.gif (Meaning the file.) rename it to whatever you want.*just not fuzzy pink bunnies or anything like that rock.gif *

biggrin_o.gif

You win! I'll pack those zombies for you and mail them for you, but i need to know if Scott (Zombie Mod)  agrees with that. Did you contact him as i told you before?

Yes, i contacted him, he said i could release them as long as i rename the file. oh, and thank you very much. just dont forget to rename them lol. tounge_o.gif  (Meaning the file.) rename it to whatever you want.*just not fuzzy pink bunnies or anything like that  rock.gif *

Excuse me Mr Bean, but what are you trying to imply here? I don't recall saying anything about fluffy pink bunnies like you say, are you taking the piss, or indeed suggesting I sound like a madman? You're obviously not bright enough to realise I read these threads mad_o.gif

No NO NO ! lol, i was just using that as a minor joke, you said i could rename it to whatever i wanted to, just so that people do not get it confused with the zombie mod. because i am having mig rename them, *I* do not want them to be name d fuzzy bunnies. i did not in any way mean to call you a madman or anything. it was just a joke. nothing more. i am very sorry if i have offended you.  sad_o.gif zombie mod did not say anything about bunnies or anything. after reading my post, i can see your point. it does sound like i am saying that it was your idea to not call them bunnies and stuff. but as i said, it was just a joke. Please dont kick my ass.

Fun Jason addon! and i tried the mission too , wich was cool to, one question, how do i make the knife and machete attacks avaible? I set myself as jason with chainsaw and that worked ok, but when i tried playing with knife and machete equiped jason i had 0 in ammo tounge_o.gif and couldn't attack anyone, or is it a.i only like the zombies are?

I was wondering the same thing, but this is only an Alpha so it is no biggie. It is just fun trying to stay clear of Jason's path especially when he lunges forward with that chainsaw. Great work with the scripting and animations. Haha I was even amazed when one second he caught me off guard by not having his mask on. FML Civillians (especially the Police) go great with him. Looking forward to hearing more from Operation Farmland smile_o.gif