Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

All units are well done. I'd like to see a farmer with a straw hat. Like this.

5609.jpg

Furthermore I've noticed a bug with Remington. AI dont engage enemy with it. sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]These are very nice units.

However the setface command doesn't seem to work very well with the female units. As there faces seem to be randomized by the womanface.sqs script. The new faces are nice, but I have plenty more that can be used than just the 3 new ones + the original BIS faces. Is there anyway to change this so as they can use custom faces from a facepack?

(I think it also has to do with setting the obsonost to the default lucie.paa texture from the O.pbo, plus some setting up of the head selection in the config. I will try to find an example once I've cracked it.)

Again, this is very well polished pack. Well done MiG. I wish I had enough time to finish off the mod that I've started. Let alone release anything.

It is very easy for you to change that settings by editing the config.cpp file and by removing the eventhandler that controls the face script wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]All units are well done. I'd like to see a farmer with a straw hat. Like this.

Ok, void_false, fair enough! In the final release there will be straw hats tounge_o.gif

Some problems/bugs I've found, using the Civil Pack 2.0:

- It is not possible to use the "setface" command? (on the priest without hat)

Tried to set the new priest face for a priest, but every missionstart a face is set randomly. Only sometimes the new priest face.

When I tried the same commands with standard BI units/faces there was no problem.

- The sample mission script for "Human2ZombieMap" uses mostly wrong unit names and is not working correctly.

(A Farmer is not "Farmer", it is "Baseman" ect.)

- All ingame unit names should be included in the readme. It's annoying to search them in .pbos or to create minimissions to find them out.

- I think it would be more easy (for mission editing) if you use a standard naming system for zombies.

The Civil Pack zombie unit names differ from the Unified Zombie Mod unit names in some cases. Overall it seems that they are named randomly.

Bugreport for NBC Units 1.35:

- The singleplayer units forget that they are wearing gasmasks when I reload a game (at least in editor).

So the only singleplayer unit I use in my mission is for the player, everyone else is a multiplayer unit, so they just wear the masks all the time. Also the missing breathing script is better for a bigger mission.

- The breathing sound screws the vehicle sounds of my ofp. If i wear the mask inside of a vehicle the enginesound is almost completely silenced.

- That you see parts of the maskmodel in 1st person also, when you use it inside of vehicles, is already known I think.

- Mission Editors should be able to finetune the included effect scripts. I would like to use the injury blackouts, but I have no use for MaxPayneSlowdowns in a mission.

A new zombie mission in alpha status with Civil Pack 2.0 and NBC Units 1.35:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=47669

Sorry to tell you guys but as scott already said in the 'Unified zombie thread' the MOD is dead and might return when Armed Assualt is released. Although im not sure about MiG and farmland Mod but both where closely related and im guessing that both mods are now dead...

Sorry to tell you guys but as scott already said in the 'Unified zombie thread' the MOD is dead and might return when Armed Assualt is released. Although im not sure about MiG and farmland Mod but both where closely related and im guessing that both mods are now dead...

Not quite true m8. Farmland is still in production and very soon the NBC soldiers 1.40 version will be released. I've been taking a small rest from OFP smile_o.gif

Not quite true m8. Farmland is still in production and very soon the NBC soldiers 1.40 version will be released. I've been taking a small rest from OFP smile_o.gif

WOO biggrin_o.gif MiG is back!! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

i made some more missions for zombies MiG

zombie missions

I'm very happy to hear Farmland is still in business. Other than the NBC units, what other stuff is in the pipeline? I really hope the werewolves get released sooner or later. I'd really like to see some more horror stuff. Greys, cultists, spectres, etc.

Thanks my friends for your support smile_o.gif Farmland will release the NBC's, but before that another surprise...

promo.jpg

Trapper: Just tested your mission and it's amazing! I took almost two hours to finnish it, and i couldn't rescue all the civilians, but i just love to play it!!!

And you don't even know the next beta yet... biggrin_o.gif

Don't worry it's impossible to rescue all 175 Civilians I think.

My recommendation is to wait for the upcomming betarelease with further games, so the mission won't get boring too soon. xmas_o.gif

...that reminds me to send you a PM

Farmland is proud to announce the releasing of two addon packs made by Grabarz^^ smile_o.gif

Containers Pack 1.0

This pack contains:

1-5t army truck in several versions including static and crashed;

2-several containers versions: closed, open, overtuned,empty.

containers.jpg

Download from: ofp.info.cz

Funeral Pack 1.0

This pack contains:

1-several candles types: candle on candlestick, small candle on candlestick and small candle for grave);

2-several coffins types: coffin (american version), coffin (english version), coffin carriage (empty), coffin carriage with coffin (american); and coffin carriage with coffin (english);

3-several grave types: family grave, grave 1, grave 2, old grave.

funeral.jpg

Download from:

ofp.gamezone.cz

Have Fun!

Great news! It has been some time since I last heard from Grabarz, very glad to see these released smile_o.gif Cannot wait for those new civilians either, I see a few new ones in there.

is there anyone that could incorporate the new animations made by mocollo for the zombies, into the zombie mod? they would make the zombies complete. i dont know how to do this, i am the mrbean that incorporated the sounds... i am posting this here because the original zombie mod creator is gone.

btw. nice to see u guys back, these packs are good atmosphere for my missions garbaz! gj

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/farmland/assets/Temp/funeral.jpg

Yees, does remind me of that church mission in "Mafia" tounge2.gif

One thing, if you do update the zombies, can you sort it so they work with ECP? (SOmething about adding a bit to the event-handlers)

Because right now they stand-about and do nothing sad_o.gif

(Theres info on the Blackbloods BLEED Troops thread somewhere, and quite possibly the ECP thread too)

Nice work anyway smile_o.gif

- Ben

If the zombies just stand around, they have no gblAllTargets and/or they are not initalized, but there is no problem with ECP.

Just to be sure you should disable the ECP grouplink ai in zombie missions, but maybe even that isn't necessary.

Hmm, I'll have to try again, I put the zombies on the map, two players (This was in MP), and the Zombie Hard marker (And possibly one other, can't remeber)

But I'll give it ago again at somepoint

- Ben

type in the init line of the zombie game logic:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">gblAllTargets [units player + units player2]

and just name the two players you put down as player and player2, if that dosent work in MP try placing a gamelogic down and name it Server. that should work

is there anyone that could incorporate the new animations made by mocollo for the zombies, into the zombie mod? they would make the zombies complete. i dont know how to do this, i am the mrbean that incorporated the sounds... i am posting this here because the original zombie mod creator is gone.

btw. nice to see u guys back, these packs are good atmosphere for my missions garbaz! gj

hi mr bean,

i'm working on another zombie addon and so far i've sent it to MiG and dave so they can test it. dave likes them alot but i only sent em to MiG yesterday in MSN and he hasn't said his comment yet. these zombies will use anims. i'll make them use maccollo's anims if possible, but if i can't they'll use walkvar (which they use at the moment)