Sign in to follow this  
Pablo1

Combat! M113 Pack by Pablo

Excellent work Combat! Team. smile_o.gif

The only glitch I've noticed is in the drivers pilot view, things appear/disappear through the windows. I don't use Y2K3 or EECP so I haven't had the lower ramp or ammunition problems.

Again, Excellent work Combat! Team. (sorry, can't stress this enough!) tounge_o.gif

Cap.

Excellent work Combat! Team. smile_o.gif

The only glitch I've noticed is in the drivers pilot view, things appear/disappear through the windows. I don't use Y2K3 or EECP so I haven't had the lower ramp or ammunition problems.

Again, Excellent work Combat! Team. (sorry, can't stress this enough!) tounge_o.gif

Cap.

Y2K3 has that problem fixed now tounge_o.gif

and yes i do belive i spared the "thanks so much" in my last few messages and i applogies

you guys did do great work.

good enough to be used in the Y2K3 mod tounge_o.gif into the publics hands and into the Y2K3 mod folders of the many smile_o.gif

still having no ammo problem - it seems to be because I am running latest version of the FDF mod. Any fixes?

I'm also having this problem but i've got my files in the Res\Addons folder and i'm not running any "config" mods with it. rock.gif

Bug:

The gunner doesn't shoot at Enemys.

Is anyone else having this problem?

If you guys are considering making the M106A1 mortar carrier, i built a model of one a while back which has a full interior. Its from tamiya and those guys are usually very accurate in their molding. If you want some interior shots of the model let me know and i will make them for you smile_o.gif These M113's are really great addons. The M113 chassis has been intensively modified in to a lot of versions. Would be cool to see some of those versions smile_o.gif Great work guys!

Bug:

Just tested it ... and it works fine for me.

Bug:

Just tested it ... and it works fine for me.

Strange.

Now it works. rock.gifrock.gif

smile_o.gif

I downloaded it and played it, and thought how incredible it is. So i went and downloaded the badleys, then i got the ammo problem, that there is non on the M113. wow_o.gif And i was having so much fun.

Hmmm..I'm also having the problem with no ammo or no lowering ramp. I use FDFmod 1.3.

I downloaded it and played it, and thought how incredible it is. So i went and downloaded the badleys, then i got the ammo problem, that there is non on the M113.  wow_o.gif  And i was having so much fun.

Make sure you are using the CBT_Misc.pbo from the M113 pack. It is newer and also corrects the double amount of TOWs in the Bradleys. I will post a seperate d/l later.

Hmmm..I'm also having the problem with no ammo or no lowering ramp. I use FDFmod 1.3.

Again there is no lowering ramp.  See the post above this one.

I downloaded it and played it, and thought how incredible it is. So i went and downloaded the badleys, then i got the ammo problem, that there is non on the M113.  wow_o.gif  And i was having so much fun.

Make sure you are using the CBT_Misc.pbo from the M113 pack.  It is newer and also corrects the double amount of TOWs in the Bradleys.  I will post a seperate d/l later.

So the bradleys and M113 should use the CBT_Misc.pbo that comes with the M113 pack. Good thing i got the bradleys first but i noticed that when i installed the M113 pack it asked me to replace that file and i did, phew...

Make sure you are using the CBT_Misc.pbo from the M113 pack.  It is newer and also corrects the double amount of TOWs in the Bradleys.  I will post a seperate d/l later.

Yesssssssss now it's working just fine ..I assumed the CBT_Misc file was the same, as it's the exact same size..maybe you should post this information about the CBT_Misc file in the first post of this thread or even in the next readme as it has confused a few of us less inteligent users  wink_o.gif

The M106 Mortar Carrier is a future possibility.

Pablo

great to hear that.

would it be possible that u work something out with coc so it can also be used with hteir UA ? smile_o.gif

Actually, it's an M1064 mortar carrier with a 120mm mortar. The M-106 (with the 107mm/4.2" mortar) was phased out of service between 1994 and 2000 or so. wink_o.gif

Is the 'duster-buster' still in use?

Do you mean this..The M42 "Duster".I think it's a little outdated now.

duster.jpg :;)

Is the 'duster-buster' still in use?

Do you mean this..The M42 "Duster".I think it's a little outdated now.

duster.jpg :;)

in use as a target vehicle now.. Dozens of those out on the target range from the last ten years. think they stoped using them shortly after Nam...