Sign in to follow this  
Pablo1

Combat! M113 Pack by Pablo

I thought there was a line in a config that says you can eject dead bodies.. maybe that was only when entering a vehicle (car) with a dead driver/passenger. I'll have to look it up.

you could add an eventhandler like so:

this addeventhandler ["KILLED",{gunner (_this select 0) action ["Eject",(_this select 0)]}]

Pretty sure that'll work

Edit: fixed typo

Second edit: Errr, I don't think it registers anyone as gunner when they are dead, damnit.

Third edit: Actually I think it does, it just doesnt want to eject them sad_o.gif

this addeventhandler ["KILLED",{gunner (_this select 0) action ["Eject",(_this select 0)]}]

Pretty sure that'll work

lol why so complicated?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

ejectDeadDriver=1;

ejectDeadGunner=1;

ejectDeadCommander=1;

ejectDeadCargo=1;

slip those lines into the config of the APC and budda bing baadda boom, it ejects the dead driver, gunner, commander, and cargo when they die smile_o.gif

Why so complicated? Because I don't know how to write configs :P

Pretty sure that'll work

Second edit: Errr, I don't think it registers anyone as gunner when they are dead, damnit.

Third edit: Actually I think it does, it just doesnt want to eject them sad_o.gif

You could use the deleteVehicle command, maybe it works. smile_o.gif You cannot interact with the commander after he dies, anyway, so just 'delete' him. wink_o.gif

i'll start this by saying what a good job you did but i have 1 problem...

when playing in MP i get this message in hint format

CBT M113a PAck MP Error

anyone know what thats about?

cheers, Philly

i'll start this by saying what a good job you did but i have 1 problem...

when playing in MP i get this message in hint format

CBT M113a PAck MP Error

anyone know what thats about?

cheers, Philly

That will be fixed in the next version.

M113s have been updated, so check back to my 1st post for download link.

Pablo

Thankyou for the quick update Pablo! Same goes for you Rudedog! Thanks for the quick fixes! smile_o.gif

*EDIT*

I am still having problems with the not being able to see certain objects through the windows in the drivers 1st person view. Might seem like a harmless bug, but many servers limit you to 1st person view only and the last thing you want to happen is to drive into a house you couldn't see because of a bug with the windows.

Quote[/b] ]I am still having problems with the not being able to see certain objects through the windows in the drivers 1st person view. Might seem like a harmless bug, but many servers limit you to 1st person view only and the last thing you want to happen is to drive into a house you couldn't see because of a bug with the windows.

I am checking out this problem and hopefully it will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for catching that.

Pablo

Thx for the update Pablo!

I really love you M113s.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

How about some nice scrreen shots of them in action, my PC is busted that and not using the same ones released to the public...

If your limited to first person veiw just hit V for optics. There's no problems with it and you can see much better. I've always drive armored vehicles in optics view.

Hummer of the sitze http://blackhawkdown.wz.cz/news.php

TEXTURE rock.gif?

Released please !!!!

That isnt a Humvee that Combat! is working on.(Hint website is called "Blackhawk Down Mod") It looks like the one that was cancelled because of "stolen" Marfy textures.  blues.gif

Edit: Or are you saying you want that texture? Even so it looks just like the one Marfy refused the last guy to use.

Not sure if this has been discussed, but can you increase the crew capacity of the bradleys to 11 from 8? That way we could keep a more realistic amount of soldiers in there. smile_o.gif

Not sure if you'd have to do a new cargo lod, but that would be really great if you could make the m113 even more realistic.. The BIS one always bugged me in the fact that it could only carry 8, insead of 11.

Not trying to be critical, just trying to help make the addons even better. smile_o.gif

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m113.htm

Not sure if this has been discussed, but can you increase the crew capacity of the bradleys to 11 from 8? That way we could keep a more realistic amount of soldiers in there. smile_o.gif

Not sure if you'd have to do a new cargo lod, but that would be really great if you could make the m113 even more realistic.. The BIS one always bugged me in the fact that it could only carry 8, insead of 11.

Not trying to be critical, just trying to help make the addons even better. smile_o.gif

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m113.htm

First of, wrong topic, this belongs in the Bradley discussion thread.  Second M2A0/A1 and M2a2 can only carry 6 dismounts and with the M2A2 ODS upgrade it was increased to 7.  So, the  current settings are accurate.

Now if you really mean the M113's, you are right. I'll look into it.

Quote[/b] ]Not sure if this has been discussed, but can you increase the crew capacity of the bradleys to 11 from 8? That way we could keep a more realistic amount of soldiers in there.

Not trying to be critical, just trying to help make the addons even better.

Your right, I would have to recreate a new and bigger cargo LOD.

I dont know if I could cram 12 units into the stock one, the model clipping of all those guys could be a horrible thing... crazy_o.gif

Pablo

may i just ask what is the noticable difference between the crew and commander? i may be blind (i probally am) but i swear i can't see any difference between them rock.gif

may i just ask what is the noticable difference between the crew and commander? i may be blind (i probally am) but i swear i can't see any difference between them  rock.gif

Commander has a sidearm. That's it visually. He is equipped also with your standard officer loadout like binoculars, etc.

Yeah, I was referring to the m113's. Was downloading the bradleys at the time, and it was a lunch break, I was hungry, and I was reading the 7-7J field manual about mounted bradley platoon operations. So, I had bradleys on the brain. biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, I don't know how you could cram 12 guys into a bradley unless they were corpses or midgets... :P

Would be nice to have m113's able to carry as much as a BMP, and m113's would still be at a serious weaponry disadvantage anyway.

The model clipping would be horrible.. but maybe you could scale the lod so it's physically bigger? Dunno. Hard to say.. but it sure would be nice to have more folks in the tin can. biggrin_o.gif

really looking forward to the m577 and the ITOW. Do you guys think it would be possible for a third party (me) to integrate the same scripts you have for the m577 & tent setting up for a BMPK in the wgl mod? I'm trying to patch the WGL mod with my own addon types for a nice mp map I'm making, and I'd like to allow the russians the same tent setting up abilities for their command tracks.

Thanks smile_o.gif