Sign in to follow this  
Pablo1

Combat! M113 Pack by Pablo

Fantastic M113s!

Small bug: As driver looking through the small windows, trees disappear and pop up.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

for people with the option to lower ramp

thats most likely Y2K3 users. . . i used the INQ M113 in my mod and it lowers the ramp. . there fore carries onto this one. . .

in approx 1 to 2 hours form now i will upload the version using these M113's instead and that problem will be fixed

umm i have one suggestion on both your M2A2's and your M113's, i test all my addons and games in a private MP server (hosted via the game by myself) and it keeps telling me that the MP scripts function wont work or what ever the message

id just like to suggest that you remove the "hint" that tells you the script dont work. . .weither the script works or not. . its annoying every 5 seconds - BING! "CBT M113a MP Check doesnt work"

i manualy deleted that out and repboed the script. . but its just annoying. . .if the script doesnt work. ..then it doesnt work. .no need to inform us it doesnt work. . . thats when it gets annoying crazy_o.gif

umm i have one suggestion on both your M2A2's and your M113's, i test all my addons and games in a private MP server (hosted via the game by myself) and it keeps telling me that the MP scripts function wont work or what ever the message

id just like to suggest that you remove the "hint" that tells you the script dont work. . .weither the script works or not. . its annoying every 5 seconds - BING! "CBT M113a MP Check doesnt work"

i manualy deleted that out and repboed the script. . but its just annoying. . .if the script doesnt work. ..then it doesnt work. .no need to inform us it doesnt work. . . thats when it gets annoying crazy_o.gif

i'm not sure about it, but test it: put a logic called "serverChk" somewhere on the island. this could fix it. wink_o.gif

Pappy`s right about the ramp thing. I started ofp without any mods like Y2K3 or EECP just having the cbt-m113s in the res-addon folder and the ramp lowering action as well as the problem with the Mg having no ammo vanished.

Sorry for any confusion I might have caused sad_o.gif

Pappy`s right about the ramp thing. I started ofp without any mods like Y2K3 or EECP just having the cbt-m113s in the res-addon folder and the ramp lowering action as well as the problem with the Mg having no ammo vanished.

Sorry for any confusion I might have caused sad_o.gif

i just updated X-Y2K3 using thise new M113A3 pack. so if you are a Y2K3 user please download the latest Xperimental version of it (located on page one of my topic or scroll to the bottom of the download page) and not only will the ramp bug be fixed but the entire APC will be replaced with this one

thanks again for the M113 smile_o.gif

COOL APC'S.

great job downlaoding right now

Was wondering are you going to make a TOW or At version of the m113s?

as always have fun!

Good job wink_o.gif

1 sugestion: I can't kill gunner... rock.gif

but he can kill you tounge_o.gif

lmao

still having no ammo problem - it seems to be because I am running latest version of the FDF mod. Any fixes?

Great work!

Obiously this the best M113 addons what i've ever seen before.

Downloading now...can't wait

tounge_o.gif

My wet my pants becuase of this addon. What a way to wake up tounge_o.gif Anyway. Allready downloading it and I wont be dissapointed smile_o.gif

Very nice! smile_o.gif In future version it might be cool to have some additional versions(like mortar, TOW, command, etc). This addon works really well alongside your also-marvelous Bradley. smile_o.gif

Very nice! smile_o.gif  In future version it  might be cool to have some additional versions(like mortar, TOW, command, etc).  This addon works really well alongside your also-marvelous Bradley. smile_o.gif

We have a M901 and a M577 in the works. We may also be considering Tow, M60 and MK19 GL versions of the M113 too. Just to let people know, these do not contain any ramp lowering functions. So if you get this choice, it's an addon conflict. As I did with the Bradley's, Pablo agreed that we should skip any lowering ramps and interior modeling so we could use the polys to add stowage and a bit more realism.

Thanks for all the support everyone. Responses like these are why my brother and I decided to join the addon making community.

After my playing around with them I found out that the NFOR, KFOR etc etc only avalible on the A3 version. Is there some way of making it appar on the A2 version rock.gif anyway. Thanks to COMBAT! addon studio's. Now with there addons. I can start my mission for the Mission comp smile_o.gif

No, we did not include that functionality on non-A3 variants.

You guys from COMBAT are really some top levels addon makers.

Many thanks, I look forward to your next work.

A brilliant Bradley pack then this.My life is almost complete.You guys make some of the best addons ever.now with HYK's US soldiers my missions ARE reality..Thanks guys .. biggrin_o.gif