Sign in to follow this  
Pablo1

Combat! M113 Pack by Pablo

If you are still having trouble with the windows Pablo, try to contact AKM74. He had that issue in a very early release of his BMP-3 pack.

I am still having problems with the not being able to see certain objects through the windows in the drivers 1st person view. Might seem like a harmless bug, but many servers limit you to 1st person view only and the last thing you want to happen is to drive into a house you couldn't see because of a bug with the window

I guess you all ready know that the window problem also exists in some buildings aswell, so it's a game problem rather than your addon..If you look out of a building with a window example: a guard box with metal steps (FDFMod)the same problem accurs...addons are not visible but normal island features are.. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]really looking forward to the m577 and the ITOW. Do you guys think it would be possible for a third party (me) to integrate the same scripts you have for the m577 & tent setting up for a BMPK in the wgl mod? I'm trying to patch the WGL mod with my own addon types for a nice mp map I'm making, and I'd like to allow the russians the same tent setting up abilities for their command tracks.

I'am having some issues with the tent deploy script, but as soon as it is fixed the M577 will be released.  wink_o.gif

Pablo

Quote[/b] ]really looking forward to the m577 and the ITOW. Do you guys think it would be possible for a third party (me) to integrate the same scripts you have for the m577 & tent setting up for a BMPK in the wgl mod? I'm trying to patch the WGL mod with my own addon types for a nice mp map I'm making, and I'd like to allow the russians the same tent setting up abilities for their command tracks.

I'am having some issues with the tent deploy script, but as soon as it is fixed the M577 will be released.  wink_o.gif

Pablo

YES!!! on the release part not the issues part biggrin_o.gif .... sad_o.gif

oh god  wow_o.gif  it's... wonderfull

the bradley pack too it's very nice it's...

one word :DOWNLOAD !!!!!!!

100% agree! This M113, HEMMT and Bradley packs are awesome!

Kudos to everyone in the Combat! team...

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

forgive me if this has been mentioned.

but if the AI is set to "safe" the gunners hatch goes all the way down (cliping into the stuff that is behind him) is that suppose to happen? rock.gif

forgive me if this has been mentioned.

but if the AI is set to "safe" the gunners hatch goes all the way down (cliping into the stuff that is behind him) is that suppose to happen?  rock.gif

This is strange since the Gunner's hatch on the M113 is fixed and not animated.

yea i thought so too.

take a look yourself thou... put an AI as gunner. . jump out. tell him "safe" which is F2 - 7 - 4  and u will see the hatch go back

wtf.jpg

tell him danger F2 - 7 - 2 and it goes back up

^^

I can confirm that "issue", only happens if the M113 is empty and i tell a gunner in safe mode to get inside or order him to safe, the hatch goes back to normal once a driver gets inside.

Doesnt really bother me, didnt cause me any problems in any way so i dont think its much of a bug, just a strange curious thing rock.gif .

^^

I can confirm that "issue", only happens if the M113 is empty and i tell a gunner in safe mode to get inside or order him to safe, the hatch goes back to normal once a driver gets inside.

Doesnt really bother me, didnt cause me any problems in any way so i dont think its much of a bug, just a strange curious thing rock.gif .

oh yea doesnt bother me either. i just thought i should bring it to combat's attention smile_o.gif cuz im bored and have nothing better to do tounge_o.gif