Sign in to follow this  
drow

Unsung - updates

You guys want my help eh?

Sure, I can't devote all of my time, so you either can get me or some other animator wink_o.gif

i wondered if you wanted to work on animations for some of our new soldiers, we have an animator i just liked the stuff you did for civil war mod so i asked, if you dont have time its ok.

Depends, school and new computer, doesn't have internet so I lug it to the room that does and back.

what do you guys (the public) think?

Erm hell YEAH!!!

I liked the things i saw and i like the things i read about it. And some features are going to fit in nicely into your mod. Like for example all the helo stuff, the new explosions and sounds for firefights and the AI arty. But it will take some more time again to implement it. It's up to you and your mod's team to say the final HELL YEAH to this one.

i say erm... go   smile_o.gif

sounds gr8

Drow plz take a look on my acunt on your forum i cant post

becouse your not welcome there.

and dont tell me its mean, i know that.

o missed this one

maybe you are not being mean maybe i diserv to be baned just give me the real reason for the baning and i might acsept it

(sorry for the speling)

Fantastic!!! wow_o.gif They are so good looking, what a atmospheare with those units and terrain! I can see myself in Vietnam now!

(hope the release isn't too long away) wink_o.gif

The guy in the first picture looks like he is 70+ tounge_o.gif. Looking great guys. Drow check your PM's smile_o.gif.

I have to say, that looks very very good. You guys have been working very hard on these. smile_o.gif Eagerly waiting for the demo. ;) I hope there's a bunch of missions (both SP and MP) for us to play. That's the best way to check out new units. smile_o.gif

I hope you make it ECP...

I can offer some help as freelancer, I really want this mod finnished!

I`m very busy at school right now but maybe I can release you from some work?

I know how to texture and I can use photoshop 7, I also have worked some time with O2. I`m also familiar with .wrp

But I will not make any addons! That takes to much time that I dont have. But I can help you with LODs, maybe some textures?

Looks great!

I assume the detatched hands are a result of the same animation pack I use? wink_o.gif

hehe yeah looks like those guys took a serious beating in arm wrestling tounge_o.gif

fantastic looking houses there

i dont really know why the hands are detatched, im not using any anim pack in those screens. we still need to animate them and lots more touch ups so we'll remedy that, any tips on why their hands are out of place would be appreciated.

Great atmosphere!

The equipment looks fantastic!

i dont really know why the hands are detatched, im not using any anim pack in those screens. we still need to animate them and lots more touch ups so we'll remedy that, any tips on why their hands are out of place would be appreciated.

depbo the Tonal Scouts I made and look at how I had to make the wrists attach to the hands so that when they rotate they even themselves out. Basically you have connect the hands to the arms, but the connecting parts have to be rotated almost 180 degrees. Again look at the Tonal scouts to get and idea on how yours might work.