Sign in to follow this  
drow

Unsung - updates

Lovely. Take your time, I will gladly wait two more years for release, if the technical aspect of addons would be as fine as the visual. smile_o.gif

indeed, brilliant smile_o.gif

this is the mod im most eagerly waiting for (and UAP), keep up the good work.

if i had any skills i would offer my services as you guys are shorthanded at the moment, but im sure someone will show up smile_o.gif

Very nice units. They are looking better and better. Those guns look real. First time i saw those pics, i could swear that if i reached out to the screen i could grab one. It's the way guns should be made. Nice and "filled" with a certain thickness that gives them that 'real' look to them. Nice job indeed guys.

Shame i can't help you with the addon making. I know diddly squad around that topic. Someone will come along eventually.

Hang in there, good things come to those that wait. wink_o.gif

Great Pics Drow!

I can't Wait for these fantastic MOD!!!! biggrin_o.gif

GREAT WORK! biggrin_o.gif

I hope you will release these fantastic things at chrismas? smile_o.gif

Raptor smile_o.gif

I want this so much! biggrin_o.gif

It looks really good.

Great work.

I haven't been waiting for anything as much as I've been waiting for this since the release of FDF-mod

there is only two addonmakers in our team, Me and Drow, this makes my signature a little dumb becouse how i can be addons team leader when Drow is mod leader....

we have lost few good addonmakers and we kicked out few other wich besides talking didnt do s***...

we wanted to release demo this year, but now... next year should be long enought to release it... and god only knows when and if we will release full mod.

so... ppl, skip all this crap like "good work", "i cant wait"... it doesnt help, it just makes me sick when i realize i need to make almost whole mod with Drow...

@ Dec. 19 2004,09:55)]Great Pics Drow!

I can't Wait for these fantastic MOD!!!! biggrin_o.gif

GREAT WORK! biggrin_o.gif

I hope you will release these fantastic things at chrismas? smile_o.gif

Raptor smile_o.gif

thanks for good words, but if community will not help us, community will not get this mod even at next year chrismas...

sad.. isnt it ?

I'd so much love to help you guys out but I don't know a shit about making addons sad_o.gif it makes me frustrated cos I know you guys are shorthanded and I can't do anything for you.

thanks for good words, but if community will not help us, community will not get this mod even at next year chrismas...

sad.. isnt it ?

It`s sad that these Great Mod have no more Ressources sad_o.gif.

For which memebers you search?

Raptor

[i'm Newsposter and i will post a member search for your great Mod!] smile_o.gif

@ Dec. 19 2004,17:28)][...]

[i'm Newsposter and i will post a member search for your great Mod!] smile_o.gif

addonmakers, mappers, texture artists.

we also accept help from freelancers, if you dont have time to be full mod member but you have some spare time or some addons wich could be placed in nam era mod, we also appreciate such help.

thanks m8.

I'd love to help, but it's my skill.

I've only dabbled in 02, and any work I do will most likely just hinder the team and make it harder for your guys to progress. sad_o.gif

I'm sorry, and I hope you guys find the help you're looking for. I wish I could play the mod now

Yo?!

Where's The Unsung forum gone to? And the site? And ofpnam site has been gone for a while to? As The Unsung site is hosted by ofpnam maybe this is related? So anybody from The Unsung team do you know what's going on?

Lotta questions I know, sorry tounge_o.gif

Erm... Happy Newyear to the guys from The Unsung Vietnam war mod!!! biggrin_o.gif

yea happy new year to you too

thats it, we shut down the mod, no more unsung for you guys

just kidding, we're switching over file servers or someting, should be back within a few days, the forum is up now too as far as i know.

X rolls over from his chair and dies of a heart attack....end of story.

On X's tombstone is written:

Warrior Xâ„¢ died horribly during his calm brake between work surfing the BIS forums because Drow made a little joke that didn't go to well.

Hey could have happened.  tounge_o.gif  ....well almost did... crazy_o.gif

Anyway's glad everything is A.O.K. now where's me calming pills

yea happy new year to you too

just kidding, we're switching over file servers or someting, should be back within a few days, the forum is up now too as far as i know.

It would of been funnier and more cruel if you posted the "j/k" part a day later. wow_o.giftounge_o.gif Ummmm...j/k of course. ghostface.gif

After seeing the new ECP video i think we should encorporate it or parts of it into our mod, what do you guys (the public) think?

sounds gr8

Drow plz take a look on my acunt on your forum i cant post

lol!....heart almost stopped... tounge_o.gif

of all the nam mods, just my personal opinion,u, remo & winters are the torchbearers with enough clout to bring about interest and further mod making in the nam conflict. Would be good to incorporate better features, then it will truly be immersive. All the best smile_o.gif