Sign in to follow this  
drow

Unsung - updates

Hey do you guys need a nice high res photo of the M-14?

I got one off a guns classified ads site online. It's a nice big, super clear file of an M-14.

I got one off a guns classified ads site online.  It's a nice big, super clear file of an M-14.

you dont like way our m14 looks ?

I think that answers your question. Do you need a photo of an M14 for reference? Is his question, nothing suggests that he doesn't like the way it looks.

Everything is looking ace lads, keep it up smile_o.gif

no thanks dude we got a few really hi res pics of m14, one of which was a partial blue print to build it.

I got one off a guns classified ads site online.  It's a nice big, super clear file of an M-14.

It's not that I don't like the way it looks. It's just that I have a very high quality photo that shows more detail for making a texture map than the screenshot you showed. I thought you might like to have it. You could use it or not, its up to you, but I'd be perfectly happy to share since I don't make weapons anyway. I just grabbed it when I saw it in case a situation like this came up where someone was making a new M-14.

Quote[/b] ]wasn't that M14 from Counterstrike?

INQs m14 is from CS this one was modeled by Hammy, mapped by MrZig, textures were made by Stryker. Also me and Drow helped a little so it is fully The Unsung production  smile_o.gif

It's not that I don't like the way it looks.  It's just that I have a very high quality photo that shows more detail for making a texture map than the screenshot you showed.  I thought you might like to have it.  You could use it or not, its up to you, but I'd be perfectly happy to share since I don't make weapons anyway.  I just grabbed it when I saw it in case a situation like this came up where someone was making a new M-14.

it is not first time when you want to help us, so shure smile_o.gif

maybe one day we will make even better m14 thanks to your help but now we will stick with this one wich we all like smile_o.gif

Actually here is alink to the site with the picture. They have pictures of lots of firearms, so it might prove useful to a lot of addon makers:

Guns America

we already have m14 so we ca share pics that Gordy found for us smile_o.gif

good luck Charon smile_o.gif

M14big000000.jpg

M14big000001.jpg

M14big000002.jpg

M14big000005.jpg

Offtime, I've got plenty more, cause I found a m-14 geek who is crazed about it. wink_o.gif

Offtime, I've got plenty more, cause I found a m-14 geek who is crazed about it.  wink_o.gif

then show them to us, maybe we or Charon can find them usefull smile_o.gif

Offtime, I've got plenty more, cause I found a m-14 geek who is crazed about it.  wink_o.gif

then show them to us, maybe we or Charon can find them usefull smile_o.gif

I send a Drow a link for it. There are also some old guns. This guy makes fu... amazing shots. And hi-res.

Hello all, we at The Unsung have 4 pictures of, you guessed it, 4 of our weapons.

Keep in mind that these are all BETA, so the scale and positioning of them may not be correct. This will be fixed.

Some other touch-ups may also be needed in the future.

All4.jpg

M14

M16

M3a1

AK47

(You may need to turn on OFP to view these as they are meant to be viewed, because OFP increases brightness)

Original thread:

http://theunsung.pyxishost.com/index.php?showtopic=1065

Looking awesome Unsung team smile_o.gif. Great models & textures, especially for that M16A1. That thing looks sexier then...well we won't get into that tounge_o.gif. Can't wait to try them out once mod is released biggrin_o.gif.

Yes thanks, we're all hard at work to bring ye the best 'nam experience possible smile_o.gif

Ok yall,

We've had this kickin around the old ftp for a long time, and seeing that someone was looking for the original (v1) namsky recently I figured you might as well get to see this as well.

This is the V2 of our sky/water addon. It very well may be totally different once we release the demo, that means this sky would have only been seen by a handful of people in our immediate modding community (ofp nam community people I gave to) so heres namskyV2 for everyone to check out untill we release our demo.

Download Here!