Sign in to follow this  
hyakushiki

Hyk modern u.s. infantry pack released

Kin el,this is brilliant news notworthy.gif The morale is don't write OFP off just yet,The games more alive than ever.Their's been ton's of stuff released in the past few weeks!

Another surprise!

I was thinking of waiting for v2.0 but couldn't.  wink_o.gif

Downloading now.

GD Mast

Thank you very very much!

Those new units are great!

Something to play with while waiting for an arma patch!

Thanks!

MfG Lee notworthy.gif

quick observations:

-there aren't any SF ACU soldiers..which were some of the first units to get the new uniforms

-there aren't any black or hispanic faces for the US Army crazy_o.gif highly unrealistic...is this an issue with the "clone" aka llama heads addon? is it possible to have random faces with the llama addon?

-a config using Jackals weapons would be a welcomed addition

-no modern day rangers

-some type of customisble patch script would be cool so users can add various unit patches: 101st, 1st Armored... etc

And also...why are the Interceptor Armor ACU Covers still the classic cover? Army Units nowadays have those covers covered with MOLLE webbing.

I reckon they look damn good. The extra weathering makes gives them a more realistic look than the clean version you usually see. When was the last time you saw troops in the field in perfect uniforms? confused_o.gif

Would like to see the updated SJB weapons instead of LSR but all good biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for the tip on the goggles.

SJB pack would be nice but it doesn't contain all of the weapons in use by the infantry pack as far as I know (at least the M60). Not to mention it's over twice the size.

HYK I seriously can't wait until you get Armed Assault.

I should start a gwet HYK Amred Assault Fund.

Wow, awsome work HYK. OFP shall never die! tounge2.gif

P.S. What animation pack is that you're using on the 5th picture? (The one with the winter units) As I don't recognise that jogging animation.

Ok had a good look at the acu unit's in the editor! Their great,but the acu could do with being a tiny bit lighter in colur,then they would be brilliant notworthy.gif And if the s f  came in acu as well inlove.gif Edit=doh (slaps myself on head) i meant lighter,origionaly i said darker

Ok had a good look at the acu unit's in the editor! Their great,but the acu could do with being a tiny bit darker,then they would be brilliant notworthy.gif And if the s f came in acu as well inlove.gif

Perhaps you need to look at pictures of the ACU in Iraq. icon_rolleyes.gif

BlackKnight777, Perhaps you could read my posts on this pack by HYK again. I never once said the pack wasn't good. The pack is excellent. Just the ACU doesn't have the right shade to it. First hand I see the ACU uniform atleast once a week. And it's not totally grey. wink_o.gif

this is great Work HYK  sad_o.gif

Edit =  No any other links, Because this links gona down???

And ask if you can use RHS Hands Please.

Thanks

Ok had a good look at the acu unit's in the editor! Their great,but the acu could do with being a tiny bit darker,then they would be brilliant notworthy.gif And if the s f  came in acu as well inlove.gif

Perhaps you need to look at pictures of the ACU in Iraq. icon_rolleyes.gif

Sorry guys i'm already cussin myself for this banghead.gif I meant to say lighter not darker!

lol ok, I was about to say... "Do you know what the ACU pattern even is?" lmao. Cheers rofl.gif

Ask to HYK if u can make the ACU pattern

that would be nice instead of critisize

The new models looks great pistols.gif

Ask to HYK if u can make the ACU pattern

that would be nice instead of critisize

The new models looks great pistols.gif

?.. Please run that one by me again Winters. I was giving what everyone else on here gives about releases, an "opinion" did I or did I NOT say it was an awesome or "excellent" pack?. The ACU pattern was just flawed a little. Once again, read. icon_rolleyes.gif

The readme's a little off.

It goes on about HYK_USsol_JAMcfg from the older pack, when all there is is _LSR_JAM and _LSR

What ones do I put in?

All of em?

EDIT: I tried them all. Then without LSR_JAM. Then with LSR_JAM but without _LSR...

All of them come up with this when I put any ACU units down:

grrhw4.png

Corky, granted you are expressing your opinions but you don't have to push them down peoples throats. Perhaps you should do some reading of your own, too: one, I wrote that I thought the pack was great and nowhere did I mention YOU or implied that YOU had said otherwise! Its amazing how you read yourself into my post!

Two, there seems to be a few varying ACU patterns around - a quick google showed up examples that were almost greyscale, green, tan, and yes ones exactly like the Hyk colour.

And yeah would love to see SF models in ACU inlove.gif

Once again Hyk, top notch work! Is there an ETA of when 2.0 is expected? Like days, weeks, months?

Blazin just use the HYK_USsol and HYK_USsol_LSR_JAMcfg - the other one is if you want to use LSR weapons with LSR ammo, not JAM ammo.

And bennie1983nl click on the paperclip symbol down the bottom right.

push them down peoples throats? I simply sdaid the ACU pattern was a bit off, I never once said it was the only acu pattern out, nor did i say the pack was bad in any way, The pack is excellent. The US issued ACU pattern used in our Military is a little different then grey. I even compared today with a real ACU uniform. And yes the exact one can be done in OFP, look at the ACU addon that was released not long ago ....101st Airborne. wink_o.gif