Sign in to follow this  
hyakushiki

Hyk modern u.s. infantry pack released

Quote[/b] ]I don't know if you are trying to do the ultimate OFP infantry pack, but you are on the right direction.

Keep up the great work!

I don't know how acurate it is, but they all look damn good, the best release yet!

I've installed the 2.01beta and it's all ok!

But now I've installed the new upgrade (marpat, russians,...) and I dont see differences from previous version. I don't see ingame the '06 units and russians....

WHY?! huh.gif

Delete all your current HYK stuff.

Re-download the latest pack and install it.

Then try.

Just a minor update. wink_o.gif

Color of ACU is fixed to tan with 2 shade of green.  

And shight of M16A4s are changed to ACOG.

DownLoad  (Version 2.02) <span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>(UPDATED! Dec. 25 2006- )</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>http://big.freett.com/type100/HYK_USsol_V202.rar</span> (42Mb)

Mirror (Click the link displayed in right down side.)

Mirror (By OFP.info)

edit: I forgot to add mirror link. tounge2.gif

@ofpdeadeye

Sorry for freaquent update.

Just a minor update. wink_o.gif

Color of ACU is fixed to tan with 2 shade of green.

And shight of M16A4s are changed to ACOG.

DownLoad (Version 2.02) <span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>(UPDATED! Dec. 25 2006- )</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>http://big.freett.com/type100/HYK_USsol_V202.rar</span> (42Mb)

Downloading with 14kb crazy_o.gif

The mirror will take some time , sorry for that huh.gif

Edit : nvm here is an OFP.Info Mirror :

ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/HYK_USsol_V202.rar

Argh, I just had downloaded version 2.01 with 4 kb/s biggrin_o.gif

But your units are worth it hyk! When I first loaded them up, I thought they looked like soldiers from ArmA notworthy.gif

littel prob with cbt humbies tounge2.gif , but i guess is their fault because with the BIS humbies there is no problem

2eb2.jpg

Those troops kick ass. Damn great work. If there's one thing you Jap boys do better than anybody else in the world it's attention to detail. Totally top work thumbs-up.gif

Hyk

Are you going to update Crew figures. I dont got no tankers for army or marines. Thanks. Great pack.. love them with SLX

Outstanding work hyk.

Definately by far the best US addon for infantry to date. notworthy.gif

@HYK- All I can add is that I love the Opfor troops. They look as good as the RHS or ORCS troops. And for those teams it was their main project, not an Opfor.

I just want to support the idea of crews, it's really the only thing missing in this pack.

@Wiliam 1- I have your problem as well, but it only lasts as long as the soldier is INSIDE the HMMWV. If you order them out, the faces will be fine.

littel prob with cbt humbies   tounge2.gif  , but i guess is their fault because with the BIS humbies there is no problem

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/913/2eb2.jpg

Put following codes into initialization section of CBT vehicles in editer.

Quote[/b] ]d1 = driver this ; [d1] exec "\HYK_BISfaces\faceinit.sqs" ; [d1] exec "\HYK_USsol\RaiseVisor.sqs" ;

If the vehicle has gunner, add the following code to above.

Quote[/b] ]g1 = gunner this ; [g1] exec "\HYK_BISfaces\faceinit.sqs" ; [g1] exec "\HYK_USsol\RaiseVisor.sqs" ;

This will solve face and goggle problems about HYK soldiers comes up with CBT vehicles. wink_o.gif

hyakushiki , make you a patch in the future for the problem with cbt? because some people don't knows use the programmation language !!!!!  banghead.gif

nevermind the backpacks, most of the time they aren't wearing them, due to the fact there is always a support vehicle nearby. But it would be a cool addition to choose if you wanted to have it on or not, in the action menu. But one question for HYK, Could you put the new goggles on the marines helmets? They aren't wearing much of the back goggles anymore. That's all, anyway, Nice units. xmas_o.gif

Also, they don't always wear the helmet camo netting.