Sign in to follow this  
hyakushiki

Hyk modern u.s. infantry pack released

i wouldn't use caps unless you want a mod breathing down your neck, secondly, dePBO the file and change the script line for the face selection yourself, its easy.

i cant because my o2viewer wont show land.. it only shows sea.

All you need to do is a simple config edit to change the faces they use, its not rocket science

Quote[/b] ]i cant because my o2viewer wont show land.. it only shows sea.

Your O2 viewer seems not being properly installed, retry again by following step after step Brsseb's tutorials.

Then get a look at Sanctuary's post about "how to replace BIS heads by Llauma's ones" here as it has already been stated here.

Keep in mind that it is always better to get things done by yourself instead of requesting'em, not only that makes you getting them in the way you want, but with patience and determination, you can learn a lot.

Regards,

TB

Hi.

When I try to do one of the missions it says im missing addon 'BoatR'..Does anyone know what this is and where I can get it?

T.I.A.

The infantry pack is amazing thumbs-up.gif I've edited it for a personal use. I just added lights to 85s units. And there is a little probleme with the position of the light:

lampepx3.jpg

Every 85s unit has a flashlight's model at the right shoulder. I want to place the light at the flashlight emplacement. So, I need the name of the flashlight model plz biggrin_o.gif

Needer, you don't need O2 to change the config, use a tool like unPBO or DePBO, select the file of the addon you want to change, open the file in the folder created after UnPBOing called CONFIG using a text editor sutch as notpad.

I dont use facestex (IT SUCKS) so I cant help with the rest.

Hi All smile_o.gif

Here's the latest version 2.05.

In this version, equipment textures on ACU units were changed to reflect current status.

And problems which are reported on this thread were fixed.

(Such as boots color problem on ACU crew and addon ploblem on demo mission.)

If there's no serious problems, this will be final release for OFP1.

Enjoy. smile_o.gif

DownLoad  (Version 2.05 Final) <span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>(UPDATED! Feb. 16 2007- )</span></span>

<span style='color:red'>ttp://big.freett.com/type100/HYK_USsol_V205_Final.rar(45Mb)</span>

Mirror (Click the link displayed in lower right side.)

ussol09sfw7.jpg

Awesome, I will download and test that tommorow in the morning i hope.

Great work HYK smile_o.gif .

These are good. Your ACU has definitely improved, but I've always wondered why you didn't choose to use a better hand model. No matter, I guess, your units are tops. tounge2.gif

Looking great. As a matter of fact these and the BOH infantry are the "best" of the "best" as far as I'm concerned as far as infantry and textures go.

However, you can still see your goggles when riding in a vehicle in first person view.

All "good stuff".However please,please and neigh thrice please make the gas bag an hidden selection for the soldiers.It looks stupid in some situations.

These are great, though when I'm in the editor and place the OpFor units and try to preview the mission, I get an error about No Entry '.model'.

confused_o.gif

Is anyone else getting p3d errors and visor.sqs errors because I am ? (version 205)

errors !!!!!!!

and I also get a visor.sqs script if i click ok but i cant preview sad_o.gif

In quality of units, the scope of units covered (U.S, OPFOR,

US historic), and the gruops for every type - It's like an infantry mini mod!

I'm trying to make a dvd with my favorite addons, but the updates here always catch me off guard. I'll need a rewritble

disc.

Great work!

Great Work Hyk.

Love the new ACU pattern, brilliant. The new collars on the units are excellent as well. Just one more request before you finish the pack completely, How about doing an entire US Army Infantry Pack, Everything you have at the moment plus Some Helicopter pilots and fighter pilots (all using Llauma's head and your great textures)

P.S Laser pilots are good why not just edit them.

Quote[/b] ]Is anyone else getting p3d errors and visor.sqs errors because I am ? (version 205)

This doesn't happen with me, Maybe you should extract the pbo and have a look at the path of that model, it seems to be the correct model path.

Here's another request; how about updating the US Marine MARPAT units with the MTV? The Interceptor Armor for Marines are slowly being phased out.