Sign in to follow this  
Wilco

First imported model from pc halo

MC is smart enough to not waste more time answering repeated spammers questions cause they are too _impatent_ to wait.

Its hard enough the fact he's trying to break more than one limiation OFP1 has to make things work in the mod.

But I guess folks expect him to wave his hands and things suddenly all work and the mod is operational with in a few days. =P

MC is smart enough to not waste more time answering repeated spammers questions cause they are too _impotent_ to wait.

biggrin_o.gif

I think this mod is finished when it's finished, and I'm happy about every mod that's released sooner or later. Be happy that they are working at all, why are you always demanding when you don't even have the right to demand? Do you pay them? No. It's not even their job. So wait and be patient.

i must agree with hardrock

and to those people who are so impatient

try it urself!

ull very soon notice that its not that easy to set up

a whole mod

and now shut up and be quiet!

continue on having suggestions for the mod

or ideas etc...

be more constructive

and not so deconstructive GIMME GIMME GIMME!!

if u really mess it up mc may turn it down

and u take the piss

so for gods sake SHUT UP!!!

Well I'm up for starting a collection for the workers of HALO mod. A few donations to them through Pay Pal possibly biggrin_o.gif

Tell you what. As long as it does come out (NOTE: I DONT MIND WHEN) I will be happy, until then, carry on wit the good work! hehe

p.s. I am not asking for the mod to be released so dont have ago at me for spaming. (plus this bumps the topic biggrin_o.gif shhhh)

lol u may do kinda donation nice idea

and if u donate much money (lessay 200 bucks)

u get a beta halo addon :P lol

im pertty sure anyone who wants this so bad will pay it biggrin_o.gif

i would think about it mc biggrin_o.gif

hmm...its been kinda long. Whether the mod materialize or not, doesnt matter...i just hope he is alright. Lets hope he or his kin did not happened to be vacationing in asia during the last weeks in dec. Anyone is in contact with him?

Sorry Cribbian, couldn't find your post biggrin_o.gif

So I found MC's which should be usful to peeps!:

Quote[/b] ]

give me a break, I've posted tons of screens and updates, so don't keep nagging me about it. And why can't I take a couple days off without people wondering if my mod is dead? No one is in any position to be demanding anything. I mean, whats the point of posting updates if a few hours later you are spam-asking for more? I just don't understand why people treat modders that way, it doesn't make any sense. If you actually like my work and this mod, don't ask for updates again. I will post what I am going to post, when I want. Sounds harsh but you guys are being a little rude.

So there! biggrin_o.gif

MC I love your work never really saw this post but I must say very VERY impressive....

Take your time I would say I can understand this takes alot of time

and mind so take a break whenever you feel like it (as long as you keep on finishing this mod tounge_o.gif )

Exelent work and keep it up!!

don't shit yourselves just wondering, its a very exiting mod i am aloud to be a little bit pushy no disrespect ment mc.

Be pushy, it won't get anything done quicker.

I think the next person who asks for pics or release dates should be left infront of a bikerbar, virtually bent over a sawhorse, with his wrists and ankles cuffed and a sign attached to their backside stating free rides. ;P

And something even much worse if they pester Master Chief away.. Like forced to complete the mod at bayonett point.

Take your time MC. I know how it is to be on the recieving end of the "When is it going to be finished?" bombs! I made a couple car addons for another game and got RAILED DAILY on MSN with the exact same question! "When is it gonna be done?"  wow_o.gif  "Where can I download it?"  crazy_o.gif . Ignore 'em and enjoy life!

I love the Pelican clip. For sure I'll make some coop missions for this mod (even though I haven't made any ofp mission for 2+ years tounge_o.gif ) Halo is just too pimp. Keep up the quality work man, its all in good fun.  wink_o.gif

btw how mayn members does the halo mod have besides mc?

if hes doing it all alone i wouldnt wonder why it takes so long;)

btw how mayn members does the halo mod have besides mc?

if hes doing it all alone i wouldnt wonder why it takes so long;)

He get's help from Cribban AFAIK. They ain't with much people like BAS or others.

Hello! I'm back after an unwanted break. My old comp (may it rest in pieces) has an error in the file allocation tables that has disabled the main hard drive, along with my 58,000 modding files and the entirety of the Halo mod and every mod I've done since I started play ofp. The files have a good chance of being recovered, but I need to know how to change the drive letter on a hard drive in order to install windows and run a repair program. Any ideas? The bad hard drive was the primary and the good one was the slave, so I switched that around but the bad one was still c: and the good one was d: And I need the d: drive to be c: so I can install windows.

Anyways, I decided to buy a new comp after my old one died around Christmas. I just got it today, its a nice system and ofp runs freaking awsome on it. its a 3.4ghz with 1gb of ram, 120 gb hard drive,  sb audigy 2 7.1 surround sound card and a ati radeon 300 256mb card. And yes, ofp was the first thing I installed on it smile_o.gif Anyways, please be patient while I fix things up and sorry for the long silence.

YOW that sucks.

Hopefully you can get it all sorted out soon enough.

If worst comes to worst you can always.. well.. start over? lol tounge_o.gif

Glad to have you back dude

Hope you get everything repaired and good job on the new pc

am getting myself a new one in one of these comming days

p4 3gHz 512 mb radeon x600xt 256 MB wink_o.gif

much better than my 16 mb trident card in my 700 mHz laptop tounge_o.giftounge_o.gif and indeed the first thing to run is ofp with y2k3 and dxdll biggrin_o.gif