Sign in to follow this  
Wilco

First imported model from pc halo

Well, with the help of ThruYerStErNuM I was able to succesfully import the Warthog from HALO. This thing is in bad shape unfortunetaly, and I have no skills in Oxygen, so the model is up for grabs to anyone who wants it.

Ill have a link up tommorow, if you want it now, just get me on MSN at thetuffedupsquirrel@hotmail.com

It NEEDS ALOT OF WORK, but its a start.

I plan to import the weapons also, so keep looking here.

Pics up soon.

49 views and no comments?! crazy_o.gif

I am really looking forward to it.(since the Warthog is the best car...ever!wink_o.gif Saddly, I cant help in any way. Do you plan later to maybe import some of the aliens? smile_o.gif

Well, with the help of ThruYerStErNuM I was able to succesfully import the Warthog from HALO.  This thing is in bad shape unfortunetaly, and I have no skills in Oxygen, so the model is up for grabs to anyone who wants it.

Ill have a link up tommorow, if you want it now, just get me on MSN at thetuffedupsquirrel@hotmail.com

It NEEDS ALOT OF WORK, but its a start.

I plan to import the weapons also, so keep looking here.

Pics up soon.

I really wish a see, how is it modeled and textured. Do you have it with textures? Or just plain model?

Cool this will go great with the master chief I just made. I hope he gets all the guns done. You gonna do the rest of the vehicles like the pellican, ghost, scorpion tank and stff?

If you can please do the marines, the would be awsome to have ingame.

Can't wait to see this stuff. smile_o.gif

Heres the pictures, sorry guys for not getting them up soon.

warthog%7E1.jpg

rifle.jpg

rifle2.jpg

I handed them over to WaffenDennis to see what he can do, later he'll send them back to me for texturing.

I support this to become a full MOD!!!

You could import the Marines and Aliens and we could end up with a HALO 3 where the Convent(Aliens) invade Earth!!!

Can't wait for these addons!!! biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Wow! Someone was supposed to have done this ages ago, but then it never happened... Any idea on a rough release date?

Right now I've handed the models over to WaffenDennis, he's getting them done over time and soon they will be handed over to me for textures.

And a full blown mod, maybe, but I don't see it happening.

Right now I've handed the models over to WaffenDennis, he's getting them done over time and soon they will be handed over to me for textures.

And a full blown mod, maybe, but I don't see it happening.

Now that WOULD be something to look forward too..

You definitly need to import the yells and cries of the aliens from when they shoot/run away/die.

I would love to hear a grunt in OFP yell "Hes everywhere!!!" and then run for his life. biggrin_o.gif

It seems we need some new animations for some of the creatures though.

What's all this talk about importing everything from Halo?You know how you could save some time? Play HALO! rock.gifwink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

No, but the Warthog looks nice and I think it would be fun in OFP, too bad that the steering in OFP is so...stiff.

Full BLown MOD YES. I for one would join this MOD as a modeler does anyone have an interest in this because if you guys dont I would be willing to try and get a team together and start working on the MOD would be something to really look forawrd to in ofp. Keep this post alive

/CymPatheeY

I'll talk it over with my mate WizzyWig and we'll see if we want to.

Has anyone here tried the version of this made by the FCF Clan?

I've never seen it for download on a news site but I got it from their site(with a whole wack of furutisic addons) around a year ago.

It's pretty good.

Link?

I'd like to try it out.

Looks more like a puma.

What, you mean like the shoe company?