Sign in to follow this  
Wilco

First imported model from pc halo

I think Master_Chiefe died

probably...  sad_o.gif

He is not dead only loosed interist in OFP.

He said that he maybe come back or not that was the last words he said me few weeks back.

I think Master_Chiefe died

probably...  sad_o.gif

He is not dead only loosed interist in OFP.

He said that he maybe come back or not that was the last words he said me few weeks back.

well that is as good as dead tounge_o.gif

anyway, we still get a nice dream on it

(and hill of dead decomposing smilily kittens i think) wow_o.gif  sad_o.gif

Im guessing this mod is dead ghostface.gif

But MasterChief if you can hear me, please release this stuff! For all that is loveable and good in the universe! Please!

Why would he just leave without releasing what he already did?

Please refrain from comments like that, since that really brings out your stupidity and immaturity.  sad_o.gif Im sure there's a *somewhat* valid reason.

Because he's stupid.......

Hey you have not the right to call someone stupid that he not release his stuff.

MC dont own you or us a thing he dont get paid by you you must respect everyone.

A comment like "Because he's stupid......." even a child from 5 is not going to say such a stupid/negative comment.

agreed smile_o.gif everyone has their own reasons for leaving ofp, maybe with luck MC will come back, but he has a life to live and so do we all smile_o.gif

Wildo

help.gif aa iv been wighting ages and still know halo mod >_< .what ever happend to him

@ofpforum-Youve nearly wiped out the Cat race on earth..Or your about to tounge2.gif

Also, I'm sad MC left. But it was his choice and hopefully he comes back one day wink_o.gif

@ofpforum-Youve nearly wiped out the Cat race on earth..Or your about to  tounge2.gif

And proud of it! biggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

anyways, i think its kinda crappy that he didnt release his unfinished work for others to complete it confused_o.gif

Wouldnt Cribban have MC's work because he worked on the mod and betatested it? Cribban could release MC's stuff for the community to finish right?

Wouldnt Cribban have MC's work because he worked on the mod and betatested it? Cribban could release MC's stuff for the community to finish right?

it lookds like he dissapeared together with MC...

heh, they are probably playing with this mod, thats why they dont have the time to post that the mod is done.. tounge2.gifwink_o.gifconfused_o.gif

this is the last time I write this, I will not relese his unfinnished stuff without his permission!! mad_o.gif

huh.gif hes gone and unlikey to come back its be like year since his last post,so how can u get his permission then, you could relese the stuff and not credit since he has gone and all

Once all methods of contact have been exausted, release with credits should be acceptable. What a waste sad_o.gif .

Cap.

you guys might think im selfish etc but I cant relese what I have, besides what I have is limited (pelican, marines, warthog etc) are all on a cd witch im not sure even works anymore, I'll try once again to get a hold on MC.

@Cribban

suggest seeing people are getting demanding and pushy you have the thread locked down till MC returns it will save you a bit of irrtation. Your wasting your breath trying to be nice it will just get spammed with people asuming/demanding things. At least they bother you via PM they can be dealt with a lot more harshly for harrasing you and the mods will not allow anymore threads on the subject be reopend if you ask nicely Your a bit too busy with other projects toi keep babysitting this one. MC mostlikely got wapped with a order to not make the mod seeing is a Microsoft product now they nailed all the other mods for it.

They could be working on a suprise mod with a campaign... But we'll see, I hope they arent gone for good.

It would be a huge f****** shame if all his work ammounted to nothing. I really hope you consider releasing it (With full credit to MC, and anyone else involved).

I'm 99.9999etc% sure MC would give you permission if he could, and I'm sure he'd be happy that you did release what you have. After all, if he's lost interest in OFP, he doesn't want to work on it anymore, but if I were him, all the work I put into a mod would be better of being played with by the community than rotting on a HD/CD, no? Or maybe donate it to a modder who'd complete the stuff, and make a fuller release.

Please consider, if nothing else, it'll stop people bugging you about releasing the stuff icon_rolleyes.giftounge2.gif

- Ben

this is the last time I write this, I will not relese his unfinnished stuff without his permission!! mad_o.gif

So basically, let's say god created earth, but didnt place it where it belongs, between the sun and the moon.

Then god suddenly dissapeared and didnt finish his work.

However there was one person who had the power to finish the job and place the world where it belongs. Why would'nt he? Why should'nt he?

So basically, let's say god created earth, but didnt place it where it belongs, between the sun and the moon.

Wow, Im not even going to begin to point out everything that is wrong with what you just said. Pick up a book on astronomy please.