Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Holiday wishes

*sniff*

thanks, same to you. even the ones who banned me.

ps: i would have had the final result here (ashes :d) but the camera ran out of batteries.

burn.gif

You too guys. xmas_o.gif

My first christmas here, 500 posts and still no warning boxes (But there would have been some close incidents, hey?! tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif )

Merry christmas to all, and a happy new year.

Have a safe and happy festive season everyone smile_o.gif

Have a good holiday everyone, try not to get too drunk biggrin_o.gif

RED

Yay! Merry Xmas!

I see the moderators refuse to upgrade to EDG guerillas. mad_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

what are all talking about ?? get back to work now mad_o.gif

.. like me sad_o.gif though i can go home in 30 minutes.. biggrin_o.gif

i wish y´all a merry christmas & nice holidays xmas_o.gifxmas_o.gifxmas_o.gif

xmas_o.gifMERRY CHRISTMAS FROM SKUL AND THE GARGAT GURU! xmas_o.gif

[Merry Christmas, everybody!]

Merry Xmas and a happy new year all !

/edit : yeah i m a little fast with my new years whishes hehe. Thats just incase my internet breaks down ...

Thanks for making this community worth checking every day ( about 15 times a day  crazy_o.gif  ).

This forum is what makes alot of ppl stay hooked on OFP or if they are in a little off-ofp period get back into it.

Also thanks to all the addonmakers who keep ofp interesting. Without them this community would ve died a long time ago !

Thanks, and onto OFP 2 now ...  smile_o.gif

Merry Christmas everyone.

I think a big thanks needs to go out to the moderators, who have over the year kept the forums a relatively safe and sane place to visit.

Good job lads, see you same time, same place next year wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

xmas_o.gif

In the most peacefully possible way, thank you Scorpio.

That remark really meant something to me. It shows that all people, no matter what religion or culture they are from, can be peaceful towards one another. That really means something in the turbulent and crazy times that modern society has presented us.

I'll be thinking of you and your comment tommorow (well actually today). Knowing that you have restored my belief that one day, complete harmony between all religions and cultures is possible to attain.

Have a happy, peaceful and productive day tomorrow (or today) Scorpio, as well as to all the other members of the forums who do not observe christmas.

Happy holidays everyone. I've got my holiday coping mechanism in place (a 6-pack of beer, of course) - do you? smile_o.gif

Merry Wednesday.

Hope you all enjoy your Christmas, everybody. smile_o.gif

Or a Happy 25th of December tounge_o.gif

Hoping the New Year is good for every last one of youall. smile_o.gif

In the most peacefully possible way, thank you Scorpio.

That remark really meant something to me. It shows that all people, no matter what religion or culture they are from, can be peaceful towards one another. That really means something in the turbulent and crazy times that modern society has presented us.

I'll be thinking of you and your comment tommorow (well actually today). Knowing that you have restored my belief that one day, complete harmony between all religions and cultures is possible to attain.

Have a happy, peaceful and productive day tomorrow (or today) Scorpio, as well as to all the other members of the forums who do not observe christmas.

Thanks, ozanzac. smile_o.gif

Yeah, I don't observe Christmas, but I do like to get in the spirit sometimes. My father's birthday is on 25th December, for some strange reason. smile_o.gif And my cousins celebrate Christmas fully because their mother is Christian.

I hope that one day all religions and cultures can unite in a peaceful way, despite the difficult times we are in. There will be a day when that will come.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. smile_o.gif